• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Hitman It wasn’t an accident i’m sure...

    Hitman It wasn’t an accident i’m sure...


    It wasn’t an accident i’m sure...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    How many days are left in 2019?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    THAT is not a doorbell, literally unplayable.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:36 PM PST

    It would be good if this screen (Player Profile) showed total challenge progression by location, so that we can see it all on one page.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:29 AM PST

    Lonely flamingo's family moved to Miami to support him

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    My friend and I when we see each other.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Had to edit out those pesky HUD's since I don't use PC and get to have that photo mode luxury

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Hungry Hungry Hippo

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:09 AM PST

    Bought hitman 2 today!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    I played the first 2 missions after buying it from this subreddit tempting me and the only question I asked myself was "why haven't I played this earlier, this is amazing" and this is an usual thing as I'm more of a multiplayer guy:)

    submitted by /u/diddyq
    [link] [comments]

    These fellas just hanging around

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Sierra? She just walked off

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:02 AM PST

    And so for the second week, absolutely nothing helps. Can someone faced with this? Please help me.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:07 PM PST

    [GamersGate] HITMAN 2 (-75% | $15.00 / €15.00 / £11.25), Gold Edition (-75% | $25.00 / €22.50 / £18.75)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:24 PM PST

    The Best Way to Blow up Cars; AKA Proximity Concussion Device Guide

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:45 AM PST

    The following guide is meant to be a companion to my first guide, so please consider reading the first guide if you want to learn more about accident explosions.

    Anyways, on to the juicy stuff.

    Basic mechanics

    The Proximity Concussion Device can blow up vehicles through proximity trigger, and you will retain silent assassin even if a bodyguard or some other bystander is looking at the target when the bomb goes off. Very consistent with good placement.

    Keep in mind that the proximity concussion is illegal, so place it such that the target won't see it.

    The proximity concussion device does work when stashed in a briefcase, but briefcases lure NPC's to pick them up.

    And if the target is walking straight towards a briefcase to pick it up, there is a higher chance that the target will walk into the proximity concussion device's knockout radius, and you'll lose SA (more about this in the "My theory" section below.

    I've gotten better results by letting the target walk past the proximity device rather than walking straight towards it.

    The proximity concussion device will also blow up both vehicles and propane tanks, but it works better with vehicles (as will be explained below).

    Examples

    Example 1: Car explosion with proximity concussion device

    Example 2: Scooter Explosion with proximity concussion device

    It's also possible to do this with the small grey propane tanks and the propane carts of Mumbai. The placement has to be very precise to keep SA with propane tanks though, for reasons expanded upon below for those interested. Not as consistent as vehicle explosions.

    Note that leaking the propane tanks by shooting/ throwing them makes for more consistent kills. If the propane tank is at the edge of the concussion device's blast radius, the propane tank might not blow up if not leaked first.

    Example 3: small propane tank with proximity concussion device

    Example 4: propane cart explosion with proximity concussion device

    Weirdly I was unable to detonate the big red propane tanks consistently: big propane failure

    Why is proximity concussion device special?

    To my knowledge, the propane concussion device is the only way to blow up cars with proximity trigger on targets while retaining silent assassin rating (for reasons expanded upon below).

    I've tried using proximity micro explosive, proximity rubber duck and more. I always lose SA with those proximity devices, no matter what placement I use.

    Proximity detonated vehicles can be useful in the right circumstance.

    It frees you to move on to the next target/ towards the exit while you wait for target to die.

    And it can often be tricky to time the explosion right with remotely detonated triggers, if your target has trailing bodyguards.

    With the right placement, you can consistently kill only the target with vehicle explosion, without harming the bodyguards, as seen with the Brother Akram scooter kill (Example 2 above).

    My Theory of why this works

    I've covered this more in depth in my first guide, but basically all explosions have a lethal range, a knockout range, and a third outer zone that will not KO or kill NPC's.

    If bystanders are present, you must make sure your explosive device has got the target outside of the knockout range, but the accidental explosion still has the target in the lethal zone, and that the explosive device is close enough to the accidental explosion to detonate it.

    Graphic if you're confused.

    Differences between proximity devices/ propane and vehicles

    The proximity concussion device has a smaller knockout explosion radius than other proximity devices like proximity micro explosive, which is why it's possible to keep SA with it.

    Note that the proximity taser (and remote taser and EMP as well) cannot detonate vehicles even when leaked. But for propane tanks you're better off using proximity taser, since the proximity taser doesn't do explosive damage itself.

    I'm still not 100% sure why it's so much harder to make the proximity concussion device do SA kills with propane tanks. But my theory is that because the propane tanks are smaller than vehicles, you need to place the propane tank and explosive device closer together than you need to put a vehicle and explosive device together. And when your accidental explosion source and explosive device are closer together, there is a higher chance of the explosive device knockout range reaching your target.

    submitted by /u/lmaogetthatbread
    [link] [comments]

    I purchased the expansion pass but can’t install it :(

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:39 AM PST

    I wanted to play New York and the other missions, so I purchased the expansion pass. However, there's no obvious link to download and install it. I've tried in game (which just takes me to a screen saying "purchased") and by searching for it in the PlayStation store, which takes me to the same screen.

    How do I install it?? Is it meant to start downloading automatically after purchase?

    submitted by /u/kaesarina
    [link] [comments]

    Chidori 47!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    I failed my first Elusive Target and i'm not salty.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Perfect setup; emetic poison in the cup. Cue an unexpected toilet stop. Timed perfectly, he's in there alone throwing up and I 'accident' the fucker (because who hasn't known someone who has slipped and drowned in a toilet). He's just about good n dead when all of a sudden i'm getting shot at from some dsrespectful cunt.

    WHERE WAS THE KNOCK!?

    WHY WASN'T IT LOCKED!?

    Fix it IOI

    submitted by /u/jesusisjustalright
    [link] [comments]

    47 Assumes the Position

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    How would you rank the Hitman 2 maps? (Legacy includes)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Easy 5 accident kills for 7 years of bad luck! (Xbox One/PS4 contract)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    3-06-4999229-12 (xbox)

    2-06-7118691-24 (ps4)

    Placing 4 coins on the fortune tellers plate will trigger his approximately 4 minute routine. From there, your 5 targets:

    1. The lady at the carpet store rooftop (near the West Bazaar Rooftoop handyman start) isnt going anywhere, and the adjacent rooftop had a propane tank. Throw it at her head, and shoot the tank twice for instant kill. While you are here, look to the right of the staircase to her upper rooftop for a free shisha den pass.

    2. A soldier in the shisha den makes frequent trips to take a leak. Easy drowning kill!

    3. The shoe shop owner takes very frequent smoke breaks by a few red barrels. Poke the first one with a screwdriver or shoot a pistol. Easy burning kill!

    4. The old headmaster can be coin lured to a railing behind his shisha pipe. He also leans on the railing of the stairs. Easy fall kills. Poisonings (by shisha or syringe) are also good options here!

    5. The handyman will come to the side of the fortune tellers place every 5 minutes approximately. Short circuit the phone booth with a screwdriver and you have an automated accident kill!

    I tried recording walkthroughs several times. Nothing worked. But the targets and their kills should be self explanatory.

    When I recreated this on ps4, I did leave the headmasters kill conditions to any. As I mentioned, poison kills will work. (Xbox one has optional fall accident. Using poison shouldn't void anything other than an optional condition).

    submitted by /u/Jakinator178
    [link] [comments]

    The best cities in video games(in my opinion) - 3. Mumbai!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    Cannot Play Hitman2 Levels After Buying the Hitman1 Pack from Xbox Store?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:23 AM PST

    I bought Hitman 2, I have the actual physical copy of it. I purchased the Hitman Legacy pack from the Xbox Games Store (Hokkaido, Colorado, etc.). Now when I try to go back to playing Hitman 2 maps (Miami, etc.) it says Get Access, prompts me to the Xbox Store where it tells me I already have Hitman 2 installed, and can hit Play. Still won't let me back onto the Hitman 2 maps. I've tried playing it from the disc and also the installed on my Xbox.

    What gives? Please don't tell me I have to buy Hitman 2 again just because I downloaded the Legacy pack or whatever so I could play the maps from the first one.

    Edit: I looked through my Games and Apps on my Xbox, all the Hitman 2 maps are installed on the Xbox, as well as the Legacy pack maps as well.

    submitted by /u/theflooristiled
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment