• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Hitman I don't know why, but specifically labeling the sushi as not poisoned is so funny to me

    Hitman I don't know why, but specifically labeling the sushi as not poisoned is so funny to me


    I don't know why, but specifically labeling the sushi as not poisoned is so funny to me

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    What would you guys think about customizable menu screen music? Hitman 1 or 2 owners would unlock the music for those games, and then you could unlock the sort of ‘main themes’ for normal missions as well. For example, I really like the H3 menu music but sometimes I kind of miss the music from H2.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    When your custom character appears in a cutscene

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Mods make everything better.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    i drew 47 in a hoodie with a purple colour pallet.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Finally! Absolution complete with suit only, fiber wire, perfect stealth, no KO, and all evidence! ...on Normal. Time to make it 10 times harder with Object Throwing Simulator on Purist. Love this game!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    IT Crowd reference in New York O:

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Contract based around Batman. Below is the lore and details.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    HiTMAN 2016 Complete Movie (The Whole Story + All Cutscenes + Cinematic Gameplay)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    I guess the Bartoli doesn't count.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    I've been trying to do suit only sniper missions and unlocked the Bartoli. I sniped both targets with said "sniper rifle" in Whittleton and got all the clues. I'm good right? Wrong. No sniper challenge completed.

    Before you ask. I was never seen.

    submitted by /u/zgillet
    [link] [comments]

    [Doakes impression intensifies]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Agent 47 in Dripienza

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    What does the Hitman community look for in curated Contracts?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    I've been playing through the featured contracts list on Hitman 3, and I want to have a go at making some myself on Xbox. I have some ideas already, but I wanted to get more of an idea of what people enjoy/don't enjoy in the Featured Contracts, and curated contracts in general?

    I see a lot of hate for the Featured Contracts (which I feel is sometimes undeserved) but having played through about 75% of the featured contracts, I can agree that the large majority are not very good, and most seem like they are not very well thought out and have ridiculous complications and weapon/disguise combos for all objectives, which really limits what you can do.

    Things that I think should be avoided completely:

    • Time limits
    • Single Exit
    • No Disguise Changes
    • No Pacifications
    • Perfect Shooter

    Things that I think work well:

    • No of targets should be around 2-4, and shouldn't be too far apart.
    • "Any Method" kills are more fun as it allows freedom to work with the targets.
    • A mix of moving and static targets, and a mix of civilians/guards.
    • An identifiable "route" both for newer players and for speed runners.

    So, what do other people look for when playing through curated contracts?

    submitted by /u/Crewdy4923_
    [link] [comments]

    R/Hitman appreciation

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    The title of the post sums it up. I always had a lot of anxiety about posting in these sub Reddit's , this is the first one I've ever been sort of active in and everyone's been really cool. So, just a thank you to all of you on here.

    submitted by /u/nicothyvegason
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman: Contracts Reimagined; Rendezvous at Rotterdam

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    The Briefcase was in the 2016 Alpha before it officially appeared in HITMAN 2..

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Lucas Grey’s last words were “47, I’m going to. . . . shit!”

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    And I watch the cutscene when I can because I laugh every time.

    submitted by /u/umbringer
    [link] [comments]

    Just got top 500 blind playing this escalation!! I know it's an easy one but I'm a super casual player so I'm really proud!!!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Just got Hitman 1-5

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Nothing special but I realized that I only played the WoA trilogy. So I thought it would be a good idea to play all the others because a lot of people here seem to think fondly of them. I am totally ready throw my PC out the window because I ran in front of a guy lol. Wish me luck ig!

    submitted by /u/Jums12
    [link] [comments]

    NPC's going through walls when poisoned

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    just me who does number 1?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    the title says it all

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SOMEONEWHOISNOTNAMED
    [link] [comments]

    How much time has passed in the story since Paris to Romania?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Title says all. How long does the WOA trilogy take for 47? Is there any way to know?

    submitted by /u/Egg-Breaking-Spoon
    [link] [comments]

    It really do be like that tho

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment