• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Hitman To celebrate the launch of the DLC today... Ljudmila Vetrova as the 7 Deadly Sins part 1/7 (Greed)

    Hitman To celebrate the launch of the DLC today... Ljudmila Vetrova as the 7 Deadly Sins part 1/7 (Greed)


    To celebrate the launch of the DLC today... Ljudmila Vetrova as the 7 Deadly Sins part 1/7 (Greed)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    THAT is Diana Burnwood

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Once in awhile Editing Bryan Cranston into 47 suits, day 1. Clown.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    And they never will. ��

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I think the description may be a tad off...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    47 isn't the only one with instinct

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    This is what we need for the lust dlc

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Instantly hiding the body!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    This bodyguard decided to throw up at 47's apartment.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: I liked it when the maps were large.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    I miss when IO would make super huge maps in the WOA trilogy, like Sapienza and most of the H2 maps. I think the large maps was what made them so replayable. H3 got me bored after a month due to how ridiculously small the maps are and how there is so little to do. Berlin and Mendoza are the ones I would play the most because they're the largest out of the 5 maps in the game. Dubai and Dartmoor both should've had 15 mastery levels due to their size.

    submitted by /u/Nickitysplit126
    [link] [comments]

    David Bateson react to "hitman : agent 47 the movie"

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Berlin, but with the lights shot out

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I finished my math homework and had a fun idea

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    I got bored so I collected every single item from Dubai

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    TIL that the agents in Berlin aren't enforcers for the White Shadow suit

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Perfect subtitles lol

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Anyone else hoping they fix the Dartmoor trophy (Full House) for the update?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Because it's just sitting there taunting me right now, holding back that precious platinum. I can't be alone in this, right? Completed all mission stories, multiple times, but still zilch.

    submitted by /u/DemosthenesKey
    [link] [comments]

    Agent 47, executing the rule of thirds, in Chongqing.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    What's the most creative kill you've come up with for a target?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    For Alma Reynard in Hawke's Bay, I poison both the sugar and honey with rat poison, then I go into the bathroom on the bottom floor, turn on the sink, let it run for a few seconds, turn it off, then grab the car battery from the garage and throw it into the puddle on the floor, then I finally access her laptop to set things into motion

    She'll take a minute to take a drink, go into the bathroom, get electrocuted, and I'm already just about to get to the boat before it happens. Fun stuff

    submitted by /u/jofNR_WkoCE
    [link] [comments]

    Someone mentioned the quick garrote animation in my last post lol.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Faster down stairs when crouching?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Am I imagining this or does 47 go faster down stairs when crouching than when running upright?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Oh-Shitman
    [link] [comments]

    But agent 47 isn't greedy!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I don't know what I am about to see in the DLC, but I feel like if this is what's actually inside 47's mind and if he actually dreams about suits of gold, sleeping in a pile of coins and so on with other sins, it'll kinda ruin my perception of Agent 47.

    He doesn't care about that crap. Well, not too much at least. In my understanding, if you take everything from 47 and break him as you possibly can, he'll come for you looking for justice, or for revenge, or out of instinct, but no way greed will ever motivate him in whatever he does.

    P.S. I think they'll keep lust for last. And really hope it'll have Diana involved, even though it probably won't.

    submitted by /u/EgorKlenov
    [link] [comments]

    this definitely happened... didn't it?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I have just begun replaying every level from the start to get max mastery and in one of the locations there's an interesting moment where 47 subtly hints that he personally wants to kill one of the non-target characters - he asks another npc about them and says something like "and does he ever go anywhere alone?" and the npc says sonething to the effect of "no, why would you ask that?". I did 47's bidding but the game didn't seem to recognise me taking them out. I have been trying to remember where this happens for days and I am now on whittleton Creek so it was almost certainly before that.

    I don't recall 47 ever having much of an opinion on these things, so it really stood out that he was calculating how he would eliminate a character that wasn't an official target - what moment am i thinking of?

    submitted by /u/danielgmal
    [link] [comments]

    I may have made a mistake

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    A few weeks ago I bought the Requiem pack and I can't find the items anywhere. Tweeting PlayStation didn't help. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/MintBerryCrunch47
    [link] [comments]

    Hackl 9R wine and Krugermeier 2-2 wine

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment