• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Hitman possibly the best hitman video ever?

    Hitman possibly the best hitman video ever?


    possibly the best hitman video ever?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    I've made a Dubai trailer based off the Sapienza and Marrakesh launch trailers. It's not good but I put in a lot of effort in it. Planning on making Dartmoor soon I guess

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    If this doesn't qualify my entry...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Behold, Yuki Yamazaki! My two floating scramblers will finish you off in no time!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    How to kill Alma Reynard early

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    So I found out that hitman 2 uses in engine cutscenes, and that if you put something on the driveway in front of the villa in Hawke's Bay, It would appear in the cutscene which 47 searches the computer and Alma Reynard comes back. So I got an idea.

    1. Get the tripmine ( which can be obtained if you get silent assassin in all missions of a escalation )
    2. Play Hawke's Bay and get to the cutscene part.
    3. Watch the cutscene and remember the car that Alma gets out from plus the parked position of the car.
    4. Replay the mission and place the tripmine on the parked position of the car along with a few explosives.
    5. Get to the cutscene part again and don't skip the cutscene. If everything goes to plan the tripmine should trigger when Alma gets out of the car and it will go BOOM :).

    I don't have the footage since my ps4 got taken away by mum while I want to make the post :(. And if it doesn't work well I don't know since it worked for me. Hope you find it useful :)

    submitted by /u/robustreptile9000
    [link] [comments]

    I made a black and white and red artwork, I’m not that good at drawing please don’t make fun of it

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Sawn Off Shotgun Speedrun - Sapienza - Silent Assassin/Suit Only/No HUD/No Instinct

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Am I the only one to think Mendoza has too few exit locations?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    By that I mean, there is no way to exit via the main gate for instance, if I want to snipe contract targets from the entrance balcony, I then have to go all the way down to the vines which makes suit only runs exceedingly annoying to complete for contracts, especially considering the Diana exit is not available then.

    submitted by /u/PkPa
    [link] [comments]

    Final Mission opinion

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    I feel I might be one of the only people who thought the train level gave vibes of Requiem from Blood Money.

    submitted by /u/SithXterminator
    [link] [comments]

    Old escalations on Hitman 3

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. Not sure if I'm being stupid or not, but Hitman 2016 had so many more escalations than I now have on Hitman 3 for the same levels, is it possible to get all of them on Hitman 3 (or do you have to play Hitman 2016)? Paris and Sapienza now only have three or four available.

    Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, couldn't find a combination of words which could unearth this question anywhere else!

    On principle I didn't play the ones involving explosive diffusers, but wouldn't mind playing through the less annoying ones again!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/js1946
    [link] [comments]

    Boring meeting (PC) 1-27-5513581-28

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Remote poison

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I'd be surprised if no one else has suggested this before but I couldn't find anything so this is my idea. A poison device that could be implanted in a target via syringe or consumption (as usual) but wouldn't have any effect on them at that point. You would have a "detonator" that would trigger the poison at any point.

    Other than just sounding fun to have a kill switch on a target in a similar way to the constant (which is pointless) or the duck (which isn't SA), it can also be quite useful in some situations. Eg. if the place that a target drinks/eats/is most vulnerable to injection results in them throwing up in a public bin, just activate the emetic poison when they are closer to a toilet. It could also be uselful to sedate a guard when onbody will see his body so they don't wake him up straight away.

    I know it might not be the most useful item but I think it would still be interesting and surely better than a reskined coin or random large blunt melee etc.

    submitted by /u/SomeGoatRelatedName
    [link] [comments]

    What

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Do you know the Melon Man?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Not so rare after all...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Pink Army achievement in HITMAN 2; Tip in comments.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Searching...Forever.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    I killed two guys in the Berlin mission and the guards never stopped searching. Leaving me trapped in the middle of the floor hiding. Are they supposed to stop searching after a while or do they never stop in Berlin?

    submitted by /u/KKLAI98
    [link] [comments]

    So I think this game finally clicked with me

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I've had both Hitman GOTY Legacy and Hitman 2 Gold editions for quite awhile now, got them both on the PS4 at great deals. I didn't think they would be my type of games but I think I heard the boys from WOFF podcasts talk about it on an episode and I share a lot of their opinions about games so, I bought them when I saw them on sale. I gave Hitman a few tries and I just wasn't taking my time to learn the game. I didn't have the patience and was super overwhelmed by everything! I would get to Paris and just thought ok this is fucking impossible. Fuck this! And put the game away. A year later I installed it again and told myself I will give this a real go, take my time and not rush the game. I've played plenty of stealth games before but the learning curve for this game is a different monster. So, long story short, I did take my time, I didn't rush anything and the result is, I've never had this much fun learning how a game works! I get it now and not every episode seems impossible anymore and I want to replay every episode and get as many story missions and every type of assassination I can until I want to continue on to the next one and see how this shit plays out. Can't wait to finish Hitman and move on to Hitman 2 and purchase 3, hopefully have a Ps5 by then. Hope, hope! Anyway, just wanted to share. Peace 47s!

    submitted by /u/K-Train78
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wondered what would happen if you kill all Heralds before Don Yates holds his speech?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Answer: Nothing. Sadly, he will have the same speech in an empty room :(

    submitted by /u/mayo_crack
    [link] [comments]

    Agent 47 pays Yharnam a visit [made with customhitman.com]

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    HITMAN 2 - Sniper Assassin Co-Op Servers

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Are the servers for H2 Sniper Assassin still available? IOI said they would be turned off before H3 release but they seem to still be on. If they are would anyone be interested in doing a quick round on each map for the achievements at around 7/8pm UK time tonight on Steam. Reply if you are interested.

    submitted by /u/Jimmy-Ben
    [link] [comments]

    I think it's strange how The Seven Deadly Sins bundle will retail for the same price as the HITMAN 1 GOTY Legacy Access Pass ($30)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    The HITMAN GOTY Legacy pack includes 6 sandbox locations with their own set of challenges, mission stories, and mastery unlocks, 6 main missions, 3 bonus missions, the patient zero campaign, a bunch of escalations, 3 unique outfits, and 3 special weapons (one of which is the best sniper rifle in the game). All this for $30.

    On the flipside, we're lucky if we even get one bonus mission or special assignment in the Seven Deadly Sins pack. IO was intentionally vague when they described how each sin had its own "contract", so there is a chance that it won't just be seven escalations. But we can only wait and hope that there will be an interesting new bonus mission or special assignment and not just six more escalations. The items that come with this pack are also most likely just going to be lazy reskins of items we already have. The first sin pack comes with a reskinned coin and a cane non-lethal melee item that you cannot even holster.

    Worst case scenario for the 7DS pack is that we get 7 escalations and a bunch of reskinned items all for $30 total or for $5 separately. Best case scenario is that some of the packs have a bonus mission or special assignment AND some more unique items for $30 total or for $5 separately.

    I know my opinion isn't unpopular about how this dlc pack is overpriced, but I thought the fact that this pack retailing for the same price as the HITMAN GOTY access pass was too strange to not talk about.

    What do you guys think? What are you hoping for in the 7DS pack? I personally just want an interesting bonus mission or special assignment and not just 7 escalations.

    submitted by /u/Dylpooh
    [link] [comments]

    when will be able to buy the pass for the sins

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment