• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Hitman Agent 47 Takes a Photo Everyday

    Hitman Agent 47 Takes a Photo Everyday


    Agent 47 Takes a Photo Everyday

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    (sorry for the resolution) This had to be done and I hope I'm the first one to do so

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Death awaits

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Its taken me 5 hours so far, but I have almost completed my 'project'. Im going to bury every single NPC in the grave, and I have bought along some explosives too. Ive also collected every single item on the map too because why not?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Mumbai SASO without using the right stick or hud

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:51 PM PST

    The White Shadow doesn’t get wet in the rain in Chongqing

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    On Top of the World-Vector Drawing-Me (2021)-Shop Link in comments

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Finally, this map is terrible

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:34 PM PST

    [PC] This bugged contract on Mendoza is quite interesting... 1-31-1753871-41

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Death in the Family-Vector Drawing-Me (2021)-Shop link in comments

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PST

    My favourite outfit :D

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    My 47 Londoner Outfit

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:05 PM PST

    g...guys help

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:10 AM PST

    My daughter makes these animations and decided to make a Hitman one for me. I love it and wanted to share it with you guys

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Private Bath

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:21 AM PST

    Kinda bummed my hitman pics havent done too hot on my insta :( heres one i thought was cute

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Do you guys really hate absolution that much?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:11 PM PST

    I played these games since my dad popped up with 2 one night. It was ok never forgot it but I just thought I was too young to master this game. Contracts comes out and my dad brings it home but find it too difficult. I was mind blown by it the music, the aesthetic, it was so sleek & eerie & I truly felt like a hitman. Then blood money released and I'm a teenager at this point so it was even more beautiful & I could comprehend it at this age. So I'm halfway thru undergrad & absolution drops. The graphics were insane and what I wanted to see. The physics of the game were phenomenal especially in this new gen adaptation of hitman. Now that story was weird, & a few of those missions were random bad stealth Segways instead of assassin missions but the dynamics of the game was too good for it to be considered total shit. This was this first time you actually got a shout out for a "suit only" completion and I wanted that so bad as a child. Like cmon is it thatttt bad? Point shooting? Anybody with me?

    submitted by /u/Tonycohcane
    [link] [comments]

    (Part 10) What do these Hitman missions, both new and classic, have in common with each other?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Codename 47: Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant, The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant, The Setup

    Silent Assassin: Murder at the Bazaar, Tunnel Rat, Temple City Ambush, Redemption at Gontranno

    Contracts: The Bjarkov Bomb, The Wang Fou Incident, The Seafood Massacre

    Blood Money: The Murder of Crows, A House of Cards, A Dance with the Devil

    Absolution: None

    World of Assassination: Sapienza (The Author), Hokkaido (Patient Zero), Berlin (Apex Predator)

    submitted by /u/throwawaydeviant9
    [link] [comments]

    They should update the older maps to get rid of gimmick objectives.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:41 AM PST

    I'll give IOI credit for one thing despite all the issues (online only, server connection, same Elusive Target, Romania not being a full mission, etc),

    They made it so that you only have to do gimmick object once or at the default starting location. In the Chongqing mission, you only have to wipe the data core once, but after that you don't have to anymore as long as you choose a different starting location.

    They should update the older missions like getting rid of the Virus in Sapienza, finding Clues in Whittleton Creek, Maelstrom secret identity, etc from the older games.

    I like the Sapienza map, but I can't stand getting rid of the virus everytime. I just play Landslide if I feel like playing Sapienza, cus I'm not interested in destroying the virus everytime.

    submitted by /u/SharkBiteX
    [link] [comments]

    How to get onto to and leave the race track.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:03 PM PST

    What is your favourite game and why?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:21 AM PST

    (Part 8) What do these Hitman missions have in common with each other that none others do?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Decided to make a steam banner for my new favourite game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment