• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Hitman everybody's talking about cyberpunk but i'm just over here waiting for my cyberHUNK (agent 47)

    Hitman everybody's talking about cyberpunk but i'm just over here waiting for my cyberHUNK (agent 47)


    everybody's talking about cyberpunk but i'm just over here waiting for my cyberHUNK (agent 47)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    It's your last chance, IO! Pretty please...?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Better look of the Chongqing suit

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:49 AM PST

    42 Days of suits (Day 3) Tuxedo with Gloves

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Made some Hitman Christmas cookies (Sierra and Robert Knox)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Street Photography of HITMAN (part 3)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:37 PM PST

    "Accident Kill"

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Guess I’m the only one who’s sad about Sniper Assassin mode

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    I know, it has some issues: too repetitive and balance with grinding is kind of painful, but idea itself about this mode, especially with cooperative was great, and it's sad IO won't continue to work and improve the concept, because since Sniper Challenge I was hoping this idea would go further :( P.S. it's also sad that variations of sniper rifles from this mode are not unlockable except the one from Siberia. They're look kinda dope

    submitted by /u/pro_5to
    [link] [comments]

    Milton Fitzpatrick bank heist [Volume & shitty green screen warning]

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Between both movies, what tracks in their scores do you guys think feel stealthy?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    This is for a project I'm working on, similar to one I made and shared here a few months ago. Stuck this time because I mainly used Ave Maria as music for a good chunk of that one, but I'm trying not to do that this time

    (And it's tough since both movies take the source material and frequently throw it out the window)

    submitted by /u/edthomson92
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of Glacier Engine Games 2000-2018

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:51 AM PST

    Random idea for hitman levels.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    It would be soooo cool to see hitman levels that are set in different time periods like one in the far future or one in the distant distant past. It would also be cool if there could be levels set not on earth maybe one on a space station or one on a colonized Mars. Idk if this makes any sense but i think it could be cool.

    submitted by /u/Tablesforonesongs
    [link] [comments]

    [Paris] Doubt about specific conditions

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Assuming you do it with SO, SA and just fiber wire, would it be possible to beat it without knocking out anyone? I know in the normal mode you can; however, pro mode adds a guard in Dalia's bathroom which completely fucks up the approach. Also I don't find any way to kill Novikov unnoticed other than leaving the kitchen free which requires subduing the staff people.

    Don't think I remotely tried it without knockouts, I don't find it possible, but I wanted to confirm if someone made it or it's impossible with all four conditions together.

    submitted by /u/walkingdistances
    [link] [comments]

    Hantu Port Multiplayer Help (Xbox One)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Howdy. I need someone to help me finish my very last achievement in Hitman 2. Anyone on Xbox able to help out? A minute of your time?

    submitted by /u/cjamerica
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for the golden handshake mission I would've liked to have.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    So, I had an idea for the new york mission in H2. What if you could anger the fired banker so bad that he went there and killed Athena himself, I mean it's slightly similar to how you can 'outsource' your job to the kashmirian and set up the perfect shot for him, so what are your thoughts on this?

    In my opinion, I would've liked to see more of these 'outsourcing' challenges, even though they are easy but still, they add something more to the game.

    submitted by /u/RichDude_2005
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on how Hitman 3 Elusive Targets will work?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Life has prevented me with keeping up with Hitman news. Has there been any update on here about how Elusive Targets will work/change for the new game? My googling has only turned up that the system will somehow change but does not explain further than that.

    Honestly, getting to play ETs as they come out is my main motivation for preordering

    submitted by /u/JongoFett12
    [link] [comments]

    "Get Access" Strikes again...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Recently past this entire week, I have had a large problem with hitman. I have downloaded 3 episodes more than 5 times over and over because it keeps telling me I require access. I have full access to the game and its episodes just incase that may solve a question. Please help me fix this problem, I have tried way too much already.

    submitted by /u/Clicka_Bang
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else do this?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Kill a bunch of innocent people and guards just before finishing a mission. Or is that just me?

    Who doesn't love a little bit of murder?

    submitted by /u/DUDEAVERAG3
    [link] [comments]

    First time posting in this subreddit. Just wanted to share an extremely lucky kill I got while doing an escalation contract in Miami.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Some help with Whittleton Creek

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:48 PM PST

    I've just started with Whittleton Creek. That's all I can say.

    submitted by /u/FrostiMunkey-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment