• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Hitman This is to say nothing of the accidental fiber-wirings. Lot of paperwork, those.

    Hitman This is to say nothing of the accidental fiber-wirings. Lot of paperwork, those.


    This is to say nothing of the accidental fiber-wirings. Lot of paperwork, those.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Dartmoor ET list leaked

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    This meme has gone too far.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Thanks for u/Yoshi_in_disguise an his really cool ideas

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    More suits (Based in the requests in the last post)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Just dabbing on the haters on the dance floor

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    After an hour of sitting back and watching as this guy gets his phantom suit, he finally cancelled instead of rematching... If you’re out there, congrats on the phantom suit my man!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    interesting Early Hitman 2016 Concept Art!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Thank you vicinity_of_pie

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I was playing ghost mode to try and unlock the phantom suit and I linked up with a higher level player wearing the phantom suit, when the match started they just stood there for a while while I killed the target. As I continued to kill the targets they would use the "well done" emote. This was the first player I encountered that didn't compete with me and just let me get the kills, when I had a target that was harder to kill they would kill them so I could get a new target that would be easier. When the match ended I pressed the rematch button but I immediately regretted it, realizing that they would probably continue and do this with other players. As of this post I haven't unlocked the phantom suit but I'm close, I just want to personally thank vicinity_of_pie for helping me to unlock the suit. If you are on this sub thank you, and I hope you continue to help others in ghost mode.

    submitted by /u/Cowse
    [link] [comments]

    Dawood Rangan Mk III

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Here's hoping Dartmoor contains this particular local legend as an easter egg.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    How does ICA actually work??

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Lets say that im really rich and i want a politician death but how should i contact ICA when they are secret??

    submitted by /u/Bazynoooooob
    [link] [comments]

    HMMMMMMM

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    This enforcer in Whittleton Creek (Master) is broken af

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Appreciation to the subreddit

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Hitman is one of my favorite games and ever since I've been on reddit I'm very glad that there is a subreddit for hitman. I'm looking further to more memes and great discussions to come!

    submitted by /u/Pheonix-Kittt
    [link] [comments]

    Serra was so upset about losing the race she decided to kill herself. I'm not even needed here. Shame she can breathe underwater though

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    The sequel to my last post

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Unique Ninja Dialogue

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Here to help anyone on PC who needs the Phantom Suit

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Chat/DM me if you want to set up a time to play this weekend!

    submitted by /u/LebaneseChewbacca
    [link] [comments]

    What is Agent 47's job? (Wrong answers only)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Title. I thought this could be fun, he is definitely skilled enough to work other roles.

    submitted by /u/RuairiJHB
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone play the Pen and the Sword with me please. I need to get the achievement. I play xbox :)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    (I already got 100% it, so we just need to go into a game then we can leave).

    submitted by /u/aidanpearson
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best stealth games you've ever played besides Hitman?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    What's the best stealth games you've ever played besides Hitman?

    submitted by /u/SuicidalHippo111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment