• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Hitman The Multiplayer Pre-Apocalypse Matchmaking thread!

    Hitman The Multiplayer Pre-Apocalypse Matchmaking thread!


    The Multiplayer Pre-Apocalypse Matchmaking thread!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I have received a lot of requests today of people who need some help with Ghost mode, and I can't do them all even though I'd love to, so here's a ghost mode/ sniping matchmaking thread. Post here if you are looking for someone to grind out challenges with! (Include if you are on PS4, Xbox One or PC) Remember, if you're only doing this for the suit, you will be able to obtain the Phantom suit in Hitman 3 without grinding in Hitman 2. If you're a completionist though, this thread is for you!

    submitted by /u/timothymark96
    [link] [comments]

    RIP Ghost Mode

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Me knowing I already have the phantom suit

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I'mma Miss This Game Mode ����������

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I laughed way to hard about this

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Huge HUGE thanks to u/timothymark96 for helping me finish up my Ghost Mode challenges

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Special Agent Underpants is on the case

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Hitman Ghostmode Vr, it could have been wonderful

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    What's the most iconic thing about 47?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Any one on Xbox trying to get phantom suit?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I need someone to do the phantom suit challenge with. If you're on Xbox and trying to the same send me a message!

    submitted by /u/With-Confidence
    [link] [comments]

    Helping people get the Phantom Suit on PS4

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    If anyone happens to need help with ghost mode challenges on PS4, I'm open. I've already gotten the Phantom Suit so you don't need to worry about helping me back. PSN is MrNoseybonk476.

    submitted by /u/MrNoseybonk78
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have a particular non-target npc that you almost always kill?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    For me (unless I'm going for SOSA) I always end up killing the douchey guy that wants to be like Ken Morgan, talking about how cool it is that he gets rich people off with little to no jail time.

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who wants to be able to bludgeon people to death in Hitman VR?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Like, as an exclusive to the mode?

    submitted by /u/CaptainDreadEye
    [link] [comments]

    �� *tap tap* Is this thing on?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Time and time again, we regard Blood Money as the pinnacle of the series. I for one agree, and even though I can't exactly put my finger why it's better despite all of the technical achievements made so far, there are a number of elements that made the gameplay much more intimate.

    The Jesper Kyd soundtrack for one; absolutely iconic.

    But also, I really, greatly miss the weapon customisation. I feel the reward system was much more grounded in reality than arcade points based.

    I would personally love an overhaul of that mechanic whereby a currency is re-introduced (based on mission performance) to enable me to purchase and customize to my heart's content what I want without having to take what I'm given, ie unlocking the same weapon with a different skin; I think that's just laziness and lack of ideas. I want to upgrade my suppressors, and dual wielding (with the option to dynamically hold one or both guns, suppressed or not a la Absolution), I want to upgrade my ammo, magazines, sights, etc etc, and if I want to mount a tactical spork on top of everything, well by God I want to do it!

    Sometimes I want to sneaky sneaky pew pew pew some meatbags in their noggin, sometimes I want to customize and blow their torsos apart with rapid fire, long barreled, dual wielded Silverballers. Is that really too much to ask for?

    Thoughts?

    P.S. I would also make the poisons, fibrewire, and lock pick as standard equipment that takes up no slots. Basically Bloodmonify it.

    P.P.S I want a kill everyone achievement. I would like my murderous sprees to be rewarded thank you very much! 😇

    submitted by /u/BlingMyHotliiine
    [link] [comments]

    Any Xbox players wanna play ghost mode this week

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Comment a time your available, I've seen a couple posts like this but none for Xbox

    submitted by /u/Joshua-vlogs
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone ever feel bad for having to kill the targets?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Im playing the Hitman 2 level "The Last Resort" and am doing the quest to assassinate Verona and felt a little bad for her as she just wanted to be free but she was just stuck because of Tyson. So does anyone else ever feel bad for killing the target?

    submitted by /u/Tomdogo
    [link] [comments]

    Top Ten HITMAN 2 Maps | Vote Now

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Top Ten HITMAN 2 Maps | Vote Now

    https://preview.redd.it/cifna7pn32i51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ff5695f62d057289ed219089023a1dd530459186

    Hello everyone! I am once more requesting your votes for a new HITMAN 2 poll, I am currently putting together a top ten HITMAN 2 maps list and I would like you all to vote for your favorite map in the poll below.

    Before you vote, there are some things you should know:

    (I don't think there is a flair that suits this.)

    In an entirely different poll, the majority voted to include legacy, bonus and DLC maps in this poll. Escalation maps like the one from the Mills Reverie are not included. Sniper/Sniper Assassin maps like Hantu Port and Colorado (The Vector) are not included. Ghost Mode maps, which are basically the same as the regular maps in every way, are also not included.

    Vote based on the qualities of the MAP, not the mission. As in, please don't base your vote on reasons such as: "good targets" "good objectives" "good story" etc.

    There are two polls, since HMF only allows around 20 options per poll. Please only vote from ONE poll, for ONE map. Votes can be seen and if a single user votes for more than one map, they will be asked to decide on one map and the other vote will not be counted.

    Now with that out of the way, you can find the polls on this linked HMF post. Reply to the linked HMF post with the reasons why you like and appreciate the MAP (again, map, not mission) if possible.

    https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/top-ten-hitman-2-maps-poll-vote-now/46409

    Results will be posted on my YouTube channel, Ingvar and right on this linked HMF post.

    If you have any questions or notice anything incorrect, feel free to let me know. The poll closes on Tuesday, August 25th at 12:00AM EST.

    Happy voting, and thank you!

    submitted by /u/Trance305
    [link] [comments]

    How do I take advantage of Ghost mode fully before it goes offline? Any missable items?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Are there any items I can only get with the Ghost Mode that's about to go offline? What all do I need to do?

    submitted by /u/dainanauchuu
    [link] [comments]

    "Hitman Crossover" poster 1

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Do you use the radar?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment