• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Hitman Saw the template on r/gaming, though I'd share my take on it.

    Hitman Saw the template on r/gaming, though I'd share my take on it.


    Saw the template on r/gaming, though I'd share my take on it.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Nice.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    New Unlockable Skin: Glowy 47

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Continuity Error: This guy yells at you to get off his exhaustively-manicured lawn but it's covered in leaves and weeds.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    I can't find my contact lens!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Could you not put that in my face? Thanks

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    The wait time can be pretty ridiculous. Anyone on Xbox wanna trade tags so we can go a couple rounds?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Phrase

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the phrase in Romanian: "You know procedure. I now feel your flesh"? (Hitman contracts, meat King's party)

    I want to randomly say this to friends I know. Hopefully I won't spook any people that actually know Romanian.

    I tried google translate but I don't think it's accurate. It doesn't sound the same.

    Thanks 😁😁

    submitted by /u/KalSkirata1138
    [link] [comments]

    In his Sapienza run, he shoots a car, which distracts those two guys when he comes in. This doesn’t work for me. Any ideas?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Crash to Desktop

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I know this issue was a thing a while ago but I haven't played Hitman 2 in ages. Tried booting it up and still getting the crash to desktop issue. Launch game, the game briefly loads on Steam then it just crashes.

    Has any fix been implemented for this? I've had a look online but no definitive resolution has been found. Anyone else been able to resolve this?

    submitted by /u/Xplico
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN 2 (2018) Has no audio

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I've been playing HITMAN 2 for a while and have ultimately 186 hours of gameplay, but now whenever I play I hear no audio. Infact nothing at all, here are my specs

    OS Name

    Microsoft Windows 10 Home

    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

    Other OS Description Not Available

    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

    System Name NOSTRADAMUS

    System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

    System Model GV72 8RE

    System Type x64-based PC

    System SKU 179E.1

    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. E179EIMS.102, 3/9/2018

    SMBIOS Version 3.1

    Embedded Controller Version 255.255

    BIOS Mode UEFI

    BaseBoard Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

    BaseBoard Product MS-179E

    BaseBoard Version REV:1.0

    Platform Role Mobile

    Secure Boot State On

    PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View

    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS

    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32

    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

    Locale United States

    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.628"

    User Name NOSTRADAMUS\finki

    Time Zone Pacific Daylight Time

    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

    Total Physical Memory 15.8 GB

    Available Physical Memory 6.82 GB

    Total Virtual Memory 28.3 GB

    Available Virtual Memory 15.2 GB

    Page File Space 12.5 GB

    Page File D:\pagefile.sys

    Kernel DMA Protection Off

    Virtualization-based security Not enabled

    Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View

    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes

    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

    I've checked all the settings, in-game and the launcher and I still get nothing. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it about four times and still nothing. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ordinarymartian
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get silent assassin on professional mode on Hitman Blood Money?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I've done literally everything required: not get spotted, only kill the targets etc. but it only gives me a "professional" rank at the end of the level and no SA. I got SA for every level in normal mode by doing the same thing so how come it isn't working in professional mode please help

    submitted by /u/ShronkDong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment