• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Hitman I’m pretty obsessed w/ Whittleton Creek so I made this (it’s not exactly what the room looks like but I tried)

    Hitman I’m pretty obsessed w/ Whittleton Creek so I made this (it’s not exactly what the room looks like but I tried)


    I’m pretty obsessed w/ Whittleton Creek so I made this (it’s not exactly what the room looks like but I tried)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    For that special someone...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    It just looks so comfortable

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    i may of messed up

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Thought you guys might like what I made in ceramics

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

    My friend made me a Valentine

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    One Way IoI helps decrees install size (explanation in comments)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    You've heard of the Human Centipede... 47 has created the Human Octopus

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Looking for help getting Hitman 2 multiplayer achievements (on Steam)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:56 PM PST

    There are three achievements which can only be done in multiplayer, specifically completing the three sniper challenge maps in multiplayer. I have tried finding people via in game search, but it seems no one is playing sniper maps. Would anyone be interested in getting those achievements and/or helping me get them? It should take no longer than 10 minutes in total. Send me a PM if you are interested.

    submitted by /u/hitmanachievement
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with Santa Fortuna Master SA/SO

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I'm having some difficulty getting both Jorge and Rico. I'd prefer not to venture into the mansion since it can be a real pain to navigate, especially on Master.. I think using the Hippo to lure Rico is a relatively consistent method, but is there anyway to get Jorge onto the ridge looking for flowers consistently? I've not been able to figure it out.. Or is there an easier way to SA/SO Jorge?

    submitted by /u/DeadlyVigilance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment