• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Hitman No context

    Hitman No context


    No context

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    Hitman 2 be like...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    On the second day of Christmas, my hitman killed for me ... two of Alma's guards, and then Portman bandaged after surgery

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    When you realize Mumbai received least content in the game, no elusive targets and no promised ghost mode

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    Chuck’s shop has officially expanded to Vermont. Chuck’s shop is where anything you can get is now in Vermont.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    Death of a Showman

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    The tutorial level for Hitman: Blood Money. I always hear it's "the worst level" and objectively it is. I really feel it shouldn't have been a tutorial level with a linear design. It really should've been a full-on level with multiple approaches.

    I really liked the dark, dark atmosphere it had. In spite of the fact that it was in the middle of the day, it still felt real grim. It reminded me of that one terrifying abandoned amusement park in South Korea, Six Flags New Orleans, Whispering Oaks from Left 4 Dead, and the Ferris wheel behind the Pripyat Palace of Culture all together. And looking at what's left of the poorly maintained ferris wheel that killed 36, now has snipers on it. What used to be a fun place for families, is now a truly vile place.

    The target, Joseph Clarence. Really felt like I was putting him out of his misery rather than assassinating him. Scoop turned out to be the real scumbag.

    In all honesty, if this mission were a full level rather than a dumb straightforward tutorial with no alternative methods, it would be astonishing. What do yall think?

    submitted by /u/serialsatan
    [link] [comments]

    Short story that I made Hope you enjoy

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:14 AM PST

    I matched against a 2,500-level opponent and lost 10 games in a row. But then I won!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    The Kashmiri strikes

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    keybinds help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    i cant change my keybinds on hitman 2 it just keeps mentioning my mouse 1 button

    submitted by /u/Genji32
    [link] [comments]

    Silent assassin/escalation help!!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    So I've recently started playing hitman 2.. Well I've been playing the escalations and I can't seem to get the silent assassin feats challege.. Even though I received silent assassin after the mission!!! I'm playing on level 5 escalation and completely the mission with a silent assassin.. The icon for the achievement is no longer in black and white before it goes to show my xp. But when I look under the feats in the main menu I was not given the achievement. Anyone know what's happening and if its a bug!?

    submitted by /u/leighajane3
    [link] [comments]

    All NPC names in the Prologue Missions

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Hey y'all, I'm that guy who went through the entire Paris mission recording NPC names. Before I did The Showstopper I went through the Prologue missions and made lists of the NPCs there too, so here you go.

    Freeform Training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WTXAgAGwHCWYE35qYTozWXdRXkGwHmpjtLVyUXbQAjw/edit

    The Final Test: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z9Psx6uf-7DcDnlkP6vkxT0RcaARgfhC1GxBYKVRvE8/edit

    submitted by /u/BorezU
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper Rifles vs. Cars

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    In HITMAN, you can blow up cars by shooting them for an accident kill. Due to a discussion in a different topic about the damage values of the various sniper rifles, I decided to run some quick tests to see how many shots the various sniper rifles take to blow up a car.

    Jaeger 7 series (except Lancer and Tuatara) - 7 shots.

    Sieger 300 series (except Ghost) - Also 7 shots.

    Druzhina 34, Druzhina 34 ICA Arctic, Jaeger 7 Lancer and Jaeger 7 Tuatara - 4 shots.

    Sieger 300 Ghost - 2 shots.

    To test I started in the Sapienza safehouse with the rifle being tested in the same safehouse. I stepped on the roof and shot the sedan parked in Caruso's yard. I tried to keep the shots limited to the same general location, in this case the boot of the car. The difficulty level was set to Master, although I'm sure it shouldn't make a difference.

    I was surprised to see how much more damage the Sieger 300 Ghost does when compared to its closest competitors. I also assumed the other Siegers would be better than the non-piercing Jaegers, as they're usually slightly more powerful vs. NPCs.

    submitted by /u/devang_nivatkar
    [link] [comments]

    Least favorite level in the entire series?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:36 PM PST

    I cannot stand Amendment XXV in Blood Money, getting a disguise is a pain in the ass, and the a.i is a piss off. Sometimes they catch me when I do something suspicious and sometimes they don't.

    submitted by /u/TheRekounasShow
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman HD Trilogy Switch

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    What are the chances of getting The Hitman HD trilogy on switch? Because it can definitely run Silent assassin, contracts and blood money.

    I think it would be a great idea!

    submitted by /u/JCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    [link] [comments]

    Time left for The Chef ET?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    I haven't been able to play Hitman in the last week and don't have access to my console.. did I miss The Chef?

    submitted by /u/flakemasterflex
    [link] [comments]

    I would love a hitman level based in a high security prison

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Imagine you start as a prisoner and therefore have to follow a certain schedule but try to get around it to kill your targets in more inventive ways as usual using the items around you. Just the amount of creativity that could be looked at, e.g. incite a gang to shank your target for you. Just was playing the Siberia sniper mission and would love to have something like that where your back is more against the wall and you have to be smarter and more creative as the odds are against you from the start.

    submitted by /u/ryanmck2001
    [link] [comments]

    Which locations would you like to see in a future Hitman game?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:55 AM PST

    IOI, take notes.

    I think that any of these locations could have potential to be a great level:

    • A shopping centre
    • A rural, English village in the Countryside
    • A space station
    • A university
    • A film festival

    Not every location needs to be exotic (some of my suggestions are) and I for one would like to see some more every day locations, like Whittleton Creek.

    What do you guys think would be a good location?

    submitted by /u/MiserysNumberOneFan
    [link] [comments]

    Low FPS in Hitman: Absolution

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Hi. I have more than the recommended system requirements and the game is running at 20fps on everything set to very low and off. Though when I greatly lower the resolution I get 60 fps on very low.

    Specs:

    CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4130 Processor 3.40 GHz

    RAM: 6GB DDR3

    GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 630 2GB DDR3

    Motherboard: Gygabite GA-H81M-DS2

    submitted by /u/Petar_Stev
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for anyone not able to run Hitman 2 in DirectX12 despite having a DX12 capable card

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    For many months Hitman 2 has refused to launch in DirectX12 mode with my GTX 1080 in windows 10. I have tried to reinstall directx, display drivers and hitman 2 many times with no luck.

    Turns out it was corrupted Windows files. To solve the problem, download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from Microsoft and run it.

    Instead of creating a usb stick, choose install instead. You can choose to keep your files and applications.

    Windows 10 system files will be now reinstalled and thus fixing any corrupted files from the original install. It should be 30-40 minutes.

    Enjoy DX12 performance!

    submitted by /u/t8c
    [link] [comments]

    Kronstadt or Kowoon?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Miami is my favorite level in the game. I love that you can control whether Sierra Knox or Moses Lee wins the GIR, so I'm wondering if you guys at all root for/influence one or the other to win. If so, why?

    submitted by /u/jukeboxjulia
    [link] [comments]

    Sapienza ICA Safe House?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Why can't I spawn there? It only requires a mastery level of 2 to unlock. I have unlocked other higher level spawn locations. Is it bugged or am I missing something?

    Edit: World of Tomorrow mission if that makes a difference

    submitted by /u/bbucksinsixx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment