• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Hitman What are all the flames and smoke in Dubai's background?

    Hitman What are all the flames and smoke in Dubai's background?


    What are all the flames and smoke in Dubai's background?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    This technician is still sleeping even after Jordan Cross’s death in this Patient Zero mission lol how good was the sex lol

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I Just failed the stowaway cause some guard saw his body behinde a wall and then everyone started shooting me ;-;

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Finally Completed This!!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    I finally realized why Marrakesh feels so weird.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    In the Noclip documentary, an IOI developer says that nearly every Hitman mission has two targets: the fortress and the roamer. The fortress stays in a small heavily-guarded area, and the roamer wanders a large part of the map, flanked by at least one bodyguard. This is true for just about every two-target map (except Sapienza and Chongqing).

    But Marrakesh has two fortress targets. Strandberg and Zaydan are both holed up in their respective hideouts, and it completely screws the dynamic. They could get away with it in Sapienza because the two fortress areas were so big, but that's not the case in Marrakesh, the school and the embassy are both pretty small.

    Couple that with the lack of verticality, and you have what feels like two maps smashed together instead of one big flowing map.

    submitted by /u/Burnnoticelover
    [link] [comments]

    Guess the mission based on the images

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    My original expectation for Carpathian Mountains

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Before I had the game, I saw a couple of screenshots in thumbnails and on this subreddit which let me know that the final mission was on a train and that the target was Arthur Edwards with 'Providence Members' as additional optional targets. I also saw a couple of shots such as the start location in some kind of lab with doctors and the Providence soldiers on board the train.

    I'm going to talk about how I interpreted this information and how I expected the level to be.

    Firstly, I imagined a much wider and taller train that doesn't really exist so that there is a lot more movement and different ways you can go, it would also have the open design of every other level with the same type of replay-ability even having different ways to kill Arthur Edwards.

    As for Arthur Edwards, I imagined that we would be moving through the train towards the front and that you had to chase him, while you chase him there would be various different opportunities and methods of killing him. Once he reached the front (which I expected to be a large office, larger than the one in game) you would be able to trigger a cutscene and kill/end Edwards in a more official way.

    As for the Providence Members I didn't expect that it straight up just meant everybody in the train, I was thinking more like the heralds from Mendoza or some other Providence affiliates like Tim Quinn, Fanin, and even previous NPCs like Erik Olander and Akira Nakamura. I expected that killing them wouldn't affect silent assassin and that they'd also have different challenges attached to them and that member Edwards would converse with them on the way.

    But that is just the idea I had. I imagined more of a regular Hitman mission rather than the linear story oriented mission we got. I like what we got personally, it felt like a good end to the story but it was not what I was expecting. I thought that I may as well share this anyway because I thought it was interesting.

    submitted by /u/rilledstilled
    [link] [comments]

    My (Post-Full Trilogy Replay) Tier List

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Error Line 5 lmao

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Sonic consistency.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    DAE favor levels because of the weather on them? Which levels and why?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I honestly love playing chongqing and haven island because I am in love with rainy/stormy weather. I LOVE how the storm slowly approaches on haven. I also love dubai and hokkaido because they're foggy and snowy respectively. I find myself naturally avoiding sunny levels because I don't like sunny weather irl.

    submitted by /u/kanonsuperstar
    [link] [comments]

    Buccaneer is underpowered.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    On the Miami entrance you can get frisked and enter with every unlockable suit EXCEPT Buccaneer. Poor pirates...

    https://reddit.com/link/mbboin/video/orrqwkxq8ro61/player

    submitted by /u/JeffIsInTheName
    [link] [comments]

    Sapienza NPC's bugging out a little bit, nothing serious but it looks funny

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Mission stories that has varying length

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    So I've gone back to Mumbai the past few days, after only having played the level once when I got hitman 2 back in november.

    So the mission story with the Kashmirian sort of has 3 stages/parts to it, and the first time I worked with it, I didn't notice and it "completed" after the first kill on rangan and me posing as the painter.

    Are there other good examples of mission stories that can be extended like that, that I might have overlooked?

    submitted by /u/Dsan_Dk
    [link] [comments]

    World record Hitman 3 speedrun Any% 5:09 run is ass tbh but still rekky

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    You can't pick up a breaching charge, or probably any placable object off special Hokkaido doors

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    blood money spoilers

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Tv shows/movies that best embody the "feel" of Hitman?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    I just watched The Night Manager (Olivia Colman, Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie) and was struck by how many elements in it reminded me of what i like about Hitman. Both series are obviously based on spy thrillers like James Bond, but what i really liked was the focus on "social stealth" and "unlocking the puzzle" as opposed to most conventional thrillers where there is an excessive amount of (for me at least) noisy violence with stupid twists and excessive meaningless deaths. Without spoiling it too much, Hiddleston has to deceive his way into Laurie's criminal enterprise with the aim of becoming his no. 2 and ultimately taking him down. Hiding in plain sight, sneaking about, collecting intel and even sabotaging a generator to distract guards. It's perfect length at 6 episodes and the tension is well maintained throughout. Are there any examples that take a similar approach?

    submitted by /u/jesusisjustalright
    [link] [comments]

    Who is Erik?? Is it another easter egg like Allan??

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    My old HITMAN video from 2017 has been blowing up, so thought I'd share.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Sawn Off Shotgun Speedrun - Paris in 4:49 - Silent Assassin/Suit Only/No HUD/No Instinct - HITMAN 3

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    You know what you did.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    The Colorado map feels a lot like an Absolution mission

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    It reminds a lot of the few open maps we had in Absolution, not only because of the gameplay but also the aesthetics of it, the setting, the feel... Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/Cosmaunote
    [link] [comments]

    We've found it!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    That Was Hairy!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment