• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Hitman Just thought maybe you guys would enjoy this. I turned this poker case into my hitman suit case years ago, used to carry my dual sliver 1911 air soft guns in here.

    Hitman Just thought maybe you guys would enjoy this. I turned this poker case into my hitman suit case years ago, used to carry my dual sliver 1911 air soft guns in here.


    Just thought maybe you guys would enjoy this. I turned this poker case into my hitman suit case years ago, used to carry my dual sliver 1911 air soft guns in here.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Shot on iphone (oc)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Rogue Assassin in Miami!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Just bought Hitman GOTY & Hitman 2 GOLD! So hype to play it ��

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    47 is looking forward to his first day at the bank

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Our HITMAN 3 Fan Campaign - Mission 1: "MAGNUM OPUS" - Cairo, Egypt

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I was browsing through my old bookshelf and found this audiobook with a very fishy cover...hmm!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    There is one good "Hitman" movie. It was made in 1987. It's called "The Living Daylights."

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    The henchman, Necros, is just 47 with blonde hair and no save-scumming.

    Exhibit A. Just watch the whole damn scene:

    • One high-security mansion infiltrated

    • Three disguises

    • Three perfect fake accents (47 can't even manage one!)

    • Two garrotings

    • Grenades disguised as innocuous objects

    • One frisking successfully passed

    • At least six kills. Possibly seven, depending on how bad Green Four's head injuries are.

    • One corpse hidden in a freezer

    • Six kitchen utensils (counting a lit stovetop) used as improvised weapons

    • One high-priority target extracted

    Exhibit B:

    • Another disguise

    • A brutal environmental kill. Minor spoiler: haha sliding glass door go slllllice

    Exhibit C. Dat face.

    submitted by /u/Hero_Reddit-Deserves
    [link] [comments]

    What ever happened to this?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    "Oh cool, maybe if I release the chandelier it'll break the display case and I can snatch the necklace in the chaos!"

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Non-Target Killed Non-Target Killed Non-Target Killed Non-Target Killed Non-Target Killed

    submitted by /u/thrash_1981
    [link] [comments]

    *Napoleon Blownaparte theme starts playing* (entire medical wing+garden)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Petition to have a suit of 47 wearing the psvr headset.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I think this would be awesome personally, just like the signature suit but with the headset on his head. And then maybe add the DualShock or move controllers as items.

    submitted by /u/DuncanRG2002
    [link] [comments]

    IOI please make a mission based off this old Contracts trailer as a DLC for Hitman 3

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Dance until you drop?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Question, how do i fix this red glare?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Turning off the Instinct changed the game for the better for me

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I finished the missions in Hitman II, all the mission stories and most of the other challenges and got quite burned out. Recently I turned off the instinct mode and the game is way more fun now, more like old school hitman games.

    It is especially fun with Contracts mode: you really have to check your map, get to the right spot, identify a target in the crowd and shoot him (like that St. Petersbourg mission in Hitman 2: SA. Does he have hair? A hat? Vest? Glasses?) or kill him any other way.

    I became actually aware of my surroundings when searching for items manually and not just blindly following the highlighted items/targets with Instinct. Also the game is more colourful this way, as you can't go into that black and white.

    Just a tip for you guys

    submitted by /u/GlueBuddha
    [link] [comments]

    All one word

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Why does agent 47 not hide his barcode

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I find it too hard to be immersed as an assassin while he has this barcode on the back of his head that seems to scream look at my I'm suspicious. Why not just wear a hat or something?

    submitted by /u/mohasan
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got a SASO on master :D

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    What do you think will happen when Diana discovers 47 killed her parents?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Yes more Hitman Machinma / AMV pls!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    I can't set texture quality to medium/high (Hitman 2)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    When I first got the game the launcher said something like graphic card not found. He did this like 3 times.

    Now he says nothing. My Pc could easily handle Medium settings but I can't set it to medium.

    all settings are black,but texture settings or supersampling are light grey(I can't click them). I don't know if this problem is fixable, but I hope so.

    submitted by /u/Pahasta_boiii
    [link] [comments]

    Are there guaranteed staged accident opportunities in every level?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Recently bought Hitman and Hitman II. Loving it so far. I remember in blood money you could always kill people with staged accidents, thereby obtaining the highest rating. Is it also the case in Hitman and Hitman II?

    submitted by /u/sixtyonesymbols
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm... If you can read this you are in range... OH SHI-

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment