• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Hitman Will buying the season pass give me all maps?

    Hitman Will buying the season pass give me all maps?


    Will buying the season pass give me all maps?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Basically I'm trying to spend the least amount of money to get all of the content/maps in Hitman 2. Will I need to make additional purchases after the season pass? I'm not exactly sure how season passes work but to my understanding if you buy the season pass then you get all content for free. I want to get a silenced sniper rifle so it's easier to do sniping challenges and I'm told I can only get one from the Marrakesh level.

    submitted by /u/Furonable
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had trouble with getting the "Out Of Sight" Challenge in Sapienza?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I've tried many different Sniper Rifles and starting locations and I'm not getting it. I've tried it on many Custom Contracts and "World of Tomorrow". Any tips you guys could give?

    submitted by /u/JoeTheEngie
    [link] [comments]

    That first step's a doozy

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Legacy Pack - All Main Missions - SA/SO w/ Fiber Wire

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hokkaido Namaste challenge won't unlock

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I'm trying to do the challenge in the Hitman 2 legacy pack in Hokkaido where you turn the cold water in the hot springs off, turn the temperature up in the sauna, then pull the fire alarm. I've done it 4 times in 4 different costumes and it won't unlock. I wait until the fire alarm stops and nothing happens. Any ideas on what to do?

    submitted by /u/Sigran1012
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy Silvio Carusso's polo shirt?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Just curious

    submitted by /u/realFenshi
    [link] [comments]

    Himmelstein... now even creepier than than Redneck wedding in Blood Money

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    "Ice to see you"

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment