• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Hitman This mission aged well.

    Hitman This mission aged well.


    This mission aged well.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Ever since unlocking this bad boy i pretty much take it on almost every mission, wether i use it or not.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I wish I could interact with this computer and get into a session of Anathema

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Nice aim (Hitman 2 Mumbai)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    When I said relieve yourself of duty, that's not what I meant!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    HITMAN 2 - Heigh Ho - Guards Working

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Hitman 2 Ending

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like Hitman 2 ends off... unfinished? Not even in a cliff hanger kind of way but almost like there was supposed to be a final level after the Ark Society one and they forgot to put it in? I was incredibly surprised when the credits rolled.

    That being said are the DLC levels worth it? Do they add anything good to the story? I'll probably buy them eventually just wanting to know if I can wait for a bit or if I really should to continue the story.

    submitted by /u/HopeHouse44
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of cameras in Absolution, when there is no evidence box to delete them? I tried shooting them, but it didn't do anything.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Opinions on older games

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to the franchise - only bought an xbox last year. I first bought hitman 2 and played all the missions - loved it. Bought absolution, a bit different but I really really enjoyed that one (probably more than hitman 2 tbh)

    With this in mind I picked up the trilogy (silent assassin, contracts and blood money) and honestly I'm lost. I tried getting into it and I just can't. I started with silent assassin but the controls are hard to use, I can't even do simple tasks so its putting me off.

    Question is should I give them a chance? I've heard such good things about blood money and thats the main reason I bought the trilogy tbh, but are the other 2 any good? I don't even know if I'm playing them in the right order or not? I used the walkthrough on wiki to try and help me but I still can't get into the first step of the first mission :(

    Any opinions would be great, thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/tomatorooster
    [link] [comments]

    What are some weapons that could be fun playing around with?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I have all dlc and I want to have some fun! Give me some of your suggestions and I'll try them out

    submitted by /u/Smartdino101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment