• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Hitman Just got 53 on global leaderboard for Sapienza which is the highest I've gotten in a game ever.

    Hitman Just got 53 on global leaderboard for Sapienza which is the highest I've gotten in a game ever.


    Just got 53 on global leaderboard for Sapienza which is the highest I've gotten in a game ever.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Love how the music just fits perfect

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I know this may be the wrong subreddit to post this on, but can someone tell me what these notes are? They play during the extraction

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    HITMAN™ 2 Discord Rich Presence Application

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Recently I discovered that HITMAN™ 2 on PC sends some rich presence information via Steam (however, it doesn't appear in your Steam friends list). So I decided to build a small tool that takes the data from Steam and sends it to Discord.

    Everything is contained in a single .exe, so all you have to do is download and run the .exe, which can be downloaded at http://l.mikeko.ch/h2-rich-presence .

    I've also created a small .bat file that will launch the rich presence application along with HITMAN™ 2 together, which can be downloaded at https://gitlab.com/mike-koch/hitman-2-rich-presence/uploads/09f41a54bb115977cd28c54c9045ce48/launch.bat . Only requirement is that the rich presence .exe is in the same location as the .bat file

    If you have any issues running the application or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask 🙂

    submitted by /u/mkoch227
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 sniper assassin levels grind

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    The sniper assassin levels are cool and all but the amount of grind you need to do to reach master level 20 is ridiculous. I think they should either lower the amount of points you are required to earn in order to level up or change the max mastery level on the sniper assassins to 15. What's your opinion tho. Maybe I'm missing something ?

    submitted by /u/CurseOfBinding
    [link] [comments]

    "Retrieve the love letter"

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Extremely loud noise in mumbai level

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I was casually playing the mumbai level, when i heard an extremely loud noise. I dont think its my headphones, because i can still watch youtube without hearing it. If somebody could please give me more insight or a solution it would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JenseBoooy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment