• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Hitman ONE PUUUUUUNCH!

    Hitman ONE PUUUUUUNCH!


    ONE PUUUUUUNCH!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    He hate me 'cause he ain't me

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Have you ever realised how hard it is to get 47 in a ragdoll pose?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    The Colorado gang are using a Pixar-style kids' movie poster for target practice. Note the Lightning McQueen-looking toy

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Pacify? Naw she's good...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Funny bird

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    I completed codename 47 for the first time, it's a good game and now I know more about the origin of 47

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Feature idea: Movie Maker

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    After watching BedBanana's most recent Hitman 2 movie, I was thinking about how absolutely perfect a movie maker would be for Hitman. While it's possible to make cinematic Hitman videos, it requires a bunch of technical steps that are impossible unless you have Nvidia Ansel. I think that an in-house editor for Hitman that lets you record and put together gameplay clips using a free camera and special effects would be an amazing feature that would bring back returning players as well as attract new ones. Letting us make our own mini movies out of Hitman, whether they are dramatic, funny, or horror would open up a ton of possibilities for players. Who else would love to see some kind of movie maker in Hitman?

    submitted by /u/ahemacksually
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain the lore of hitman 2016 and hitman 2 im really counfused

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    im really confused on how is soders alive and why are they working together, are these games happening at the same time just practically everything. can someone link like a video or something explaining it all.

    submitted by /u/mehmedkeric
    [link] [comments]

    How does multipliers works in Hitman 2 Sniper?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    I saw that each challenge give you a multiplier (x1.2/x1.3 etc..) but are them maintained forever after I unlock that specific challenge or I have to do each task for every challenge each game/try? I'm asking because I'm planning to get at least 1'000'000 points on Himmelstein

    submitted by /u/ForgottenTruths_
    [link] [comments]

    How does the reflection quality setting work?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    It says it costs the CPU and GPU time, but google refuses to give info on it. Does that mean input lag?

    submitted by /u/TriangularFish0564
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 are there many english players?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:32 PM PST

    How many english players make contracts? I've been searching for contracts and every single one is either a person whose username is just all numbers or is in a language that isnt english? I dont remember having this problem in Hitman 1?

    submitted by /u/Jimmyban
    [link] [comments]

    Is Sniper Assassin on Master Difficulty bugged or something?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:13 PM PST

    For the last 3 or 4 times I've played across Mumbai, Miami and Santa Fortuna, I've been trying to get sniper assassin. I haven't been spotted, killed anyone besides the targets, no camera's have detected me and it hasn't given me the Sniper Assassin for any of them. Is it bugged? I got it for Hawke's Bay a while ago on Professional, but the others on Master.

    submitted by /u/procouchpotatohere
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment