• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Hitman Name brand sodas

    Hitman Name brand sodas


    Name brand sodas

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I know he’s called “The Undying” but fucking hell, can you at least put him in a new map

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Ever feel like the game is plotting against you?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    If there's one thing henchmen like more than cracking skulls, it's Gelato

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Hitman 3 Feature

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Am I alone in hoping IO bring back the option to add attachments to your weapons in Hitman 3? I miss being able to have the option to add sights, dual wield, extended mags, etc on my weapons.

    submitted by /u/ItsOnlyMac
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unintentionally burn themselves out on the new Hitman games?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Hitman Season One and Two are among my favorite games of the generation (considering the fact that they come seamlessly bundled together I can't help but think of them as one title), but man, getting those challenges and achievements takes some work, even the big ones.

    Feeling constantly compelled to play and replay the same level 15-20 times before moving on to the next one gets so grating that straight up anytime I go about relaunching the game (put it down a year or so now, haven't gotten around to the DLC but probably will eventually) I just think of how permanently etched into my brain those levels seem to be that I can't help but just feel put off from the thought of replaying them.

    Now, I know this is a personal problem and not a knock on the game in any way, but there's no other game that really makes me feel this way. It's weird, because I want to play it, I feel compelled to play it, but then I hit the mission list and just lose interest. Again, I know I need to buy the DLC (in between jobs at the moment so money's tight), but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this.

    submitted by /u/xXCrimson_ArkXx
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to share my love for this. First game I ever played. I still think that A Vintage year is one of the best missions in the franchise

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Ghost Mode - New Player

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Do many people even play this mode or am I wasting my time searching for nothing?

    submitted by /u/Jimmyban
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a Hitman level.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:08 AM PST

    How about something akin to "Another Life", yet your target is inside this cute little English village (a-la Hot Fuzz or Untitled Goose Game). The environment could be a lot more diverse than "Another Life" too, as you'd have little shops, a church, a local pub and possibly even a castle and a model village?

    How does that sound?

    submitted by /u/11123456A
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 1 Maps in Hitman2

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    So literally within the last week I ran through the story of Hitman 1 and 2 and now plan on going back and mastering every level. However, obviously the Hitman 1 levels are in Hitman 2, so my question is, are the levels identical to their original counterparts or are there some small changes made? In another way of saying it am I better off playing through the Hitman 1 maps on Hitman 1 instead of Hitman 2?

    I enjoyed the first season's maps within Hitman 1 but if there have been tweaks made to opportunities, or parts of the map, or NPC's i'd rather just stick with hitman 2016, but if not, theres not much point me not doing it for hitman 2

    submitted by /u/Jimmyban
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna talk about how much I love 47 as a character

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    He is one of the rare few video game characters that you can't put in a category. Is he a hero? No, he kills people without remorse whether innocent or not. Is he a villain? No, a villain does bad things to good people while 47 does it to anybody, whether good or bad. Is he an anti-hero? No, an anti-hero does good things in morally dubious ways. While 47 can fall in that category depending on the target a lot of the times that's not always the case. Joseph "Swing King" Clarence from the tutorial mission of Blood Money comes to mind. 47 does things because he is told to do them and gets paid to do them so his alignment depends on the target on a particular mission. And that's what I like about him. He doesn't care about good or bad, doesn't care about the politics or the purpose of his assignments, he's just there to do them, whether they're morally good or not. That's why i personally feel and I'm sure you'll agree with me that Absolution completely fucked him. The worst thing, the worst thing you can do to a character that's been built up as a cold, emotionless, calculated murderer is try to give him emotion. Any attempt at that will immediately crash and burn as it rightfully did. It will be the equivalent of making the Night King from GOT crack a smile or some stupid shit like that...oh wait

    submitted by /u/prossnip42
    [link] [comments]

    Completed story missions over 100 times? Bored with uninspired contracts? Introducing: Story contract pack! (Full briefings available)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Not On My Lawn (Whittleton Creek) in 43s - HITMAN™ 2 Featured Contract

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment