• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Hitman 47's complete Twelve Days of Christmas. I put way too many hours into making this

    Hitman 47's complete Twelve Days of Christmas. I put way too many hours into making this


    47's complete Twelve Days of Christmas. I put way too many hours into making this

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    When someone tells me Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Patient 101

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Guard, Drop the Plastic Sign!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    The Hitman Christmas Experience

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:36 AM PST

    Hitman 2 both Standard & Gold editions off 79% in Greenmangaming

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    can someone please explain the plot of hitman (no spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    I recently got Hitman 2 for christmas and am pretty confused when it comes to the campaign. I don't have Hitman 1 and dont have a clue whats going on with the militia and Lucas Grey, someone please explain (I'm on the level ''Chasing a Ghost, Mumbai'')

    submitted by /u/OctavioSilva_
    [link] [comments]

    people post about T posing npc bug in hitman 2 2018,i was surprised as this is a common bug in 16 years old hitman 2 SA.Can someone explain

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Hitman 2 black screen with sound on launch (Windows 10)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Despite my best effort, I just keep ending up with a never-ending black screen (with some music) upon launching. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changing dimensions, switching to windowed and full screen and everything, etc. I found some ANCIENT documentation of what I assume is this same bug but the directions require me finding a directory and some .ini files and I don't have a clue how to do any of that.

    How do I get this damn game to work??? If you know how to maneuver the folders for this labyrinth please try to give me some sort of step by step because I'm in way over my head here. Thanks y'all

    submitted by /u/PicklepumTheCrow
    [link] [comments]

    Oh Deer/Holiday Hoarders bugged

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    I blow them up with a propane tank twice and didn't triggered. Also I waited 45 minutes for them to go to the fountain and never went.

    submitted by /u/BetterTax
    [link] [comments]

    Haven Suit/Silent/Sniper Master Speedrun (very easy) 5:16

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:42 AM PST

    For anybody playing a Hitman game today, what do you want from the game today?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    I, personally, am hoping to finish Santa Fortuna SASO on Master without any tutorials.

    submitted by /u/P0PKITTEN
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN 2 - "UNCOOL" Honest Trailer

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Future of Hitman series (discussion)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    I heard that season 3 will come out in coming years (either 2020 or 21). But what next for the series? Do devs will come back to its OG style of making story games like Blood money/absolution or they keep bringing season games?

    submitted by /u/godgamer1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment