• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Hitman Realtor 47 in dry erase on my shower... hopefully he doesn't scare too many of my guests

    Hitman Realtor 47 in dry erase on my shower... hopefully he doesn't scare too many of my guests


    Realtor 47 in dry erase on my shower... hopefully he doesn't scare too many of my guests

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    5 year old me dressed up as a pirate in my treehouse

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    A pirate in Miami

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    I hope Hitman 3 brings back first person. It would be really cool to have back.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    That's gotta be the best HITMAN i've ever seen

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Happy thanksgiving!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Unlimited Gunpowder? Couldn't resist.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:17 PM PST

    A masterpiece.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Now that no one really plays Ghost Mode

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:36 AM PST

    we can say that it really is Ghost Mode.

    ☹️

    submitted by /u/Kacu5610
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing to see here

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:38 AM PST

    To all the People Who Post Deals on Hitman Games, Please Read This.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:04 AM PST

    Please also tell the region where the deal is available. I cannot tell you the dreadful feeling when I Am overjoyed when I see about it here and Find out that it is not available in my region Thanks for posting abouts it though, I still really appreciate them!

    submitted by /u/agent4747474747
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions on how to fix the 'hold my hair' problem

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:39 PM PST

    It is obviously very infuriating when you're trying to drown someone but then they go to the trash can. Here is how IOI could fix it.

    -Make NPCs prefer toilets greatly over trash cans. They said they were working on this.

    -Be able to drown unconscious NPCs. If you knock someone out, you should be able to drag them to the toilet and drown them.

    -Make falls/drags into the ocean/pools count as drowning. This would be helpful in Haven Island and Miami.

    -More "emetic" items like sieker/remote emetic device. For example, a proximity emetic device.

    -Be able to drown people in overflowing sinks. This would be useful in contracts mode.

    Any more suggestions?

    submitted by /u/tomdabommo
    [link] [comments]

    At the first Thanksgiving, the Pilgrims ate corn

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:22 AM PST

    A serious question about Hawke’s Bay

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I'm sure there's probably been a topic similar or exactly like this - but god, I love the beach house in H2's opening mission

    Do you think it'd be possible to just give the game to some dude/company who can build houses and be like "Hey, see this house? Yeah, I want it built EXACTLY like that - without all the security access risks shown in the game" (like remove the stuff that can be claimed on outside, maybe a security door for the roof, etc. just in case we'd get a robber or something who also just happened to play Hitman 😅)

    1. Do you think it'd be possible?
    2. How much you think it would cost?
    3. Do you think the overall size of the house could possibly be scaled down somewhat? Would that make it considerably cheaper? (Plus truth be told - I don't like overly huge houses, they kinda give me the creeps, especially by myself. Guess I watch too much Mr. Nightmare 😂)
    submitted by /u/Rehallow
    [link] [comments]

    "Best" way through the game IYO?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:23 PM PST

    I've been playing H2+Legacy on and off for a couple months now. My first thoughts were that I would get 100% on each level in order, then move on to the rest.

    I did this on the cruise ship, military base, and Paris, got all challenges possible on every level, and now I'm about 80% through Sapienza. I'm considering leaving the rest for later and moving on (though im nervous about forgetting some of the level's subtleties), but then what?

    Should I beat each level once and move on to the next, returning later? Should I get max mastery and move on? Finish all challenges than move on?

    How did you progress through the first time, and what do you think is the best way to do it?

    Obviously this is a very subjective question, but I'm curious to see different viewpoints on the matter.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thankful for the UNLIMITED gunpowder satchels available on The Bartholomew Hornswoggle.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    I picked up a couple hundred then made a bomb train that circumvented the island for great comedic effect.

    submitted by /u/umbringer
    [link] [comments]

    What I would like to see in Hitman 3 Master Difficulty

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    As you know nobody likes playing Master Difficulty in hitman 2 because you only have one save. I would love if in hitman 3 you have normal infinite saves. Also what i've been thinking about is, when you kill someone with a pistol there is a pool of blood, however no guard ever cares about that. In Hitman 3 it would be cool to have master mode be more realistic in that regard, have guards investigate bullet impacts in walls, bloodpools etc.

    submitted by /u/goodatmakingdadjokes
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Hitman 2 Expansion Pass or GOTY Legacy Pack Upgrade Worth it

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:24 PM PST

    Is the Hitman 2 Expansion Pass worth it for New York and Haven Island I don't really care about the Sniper Assassin levels is it worth 40$ or should I wait for a sale? On another note is the GOTY Legacy Pack upgrade worth 10$ for Patient Zero? Thanks

    submitted by /u/CroogeMccuk
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first time NOT sucking at a level. Could probably save time by using the titanium crowbar

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:18 PM PST

    The franchise is 80% off on Steam right now

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Can't play Hitman 2016 levels?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    So I got this game for PS plus back in February and I decided to redownload it today but for some reason I have no access to all the content? even when I click "get access" it says the content is unavailable, is it maybe where I don't have PS Plus right now? what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ayybosh
    [link] [comments]

    I just got into the Hitman games and I’m blown away!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    I played 2016 Hitman on PS4 and thought it was amazing. Being the first one I've played, I jumped right into playing all the old ones. I absolutely love Contracts and Blood Money! So far, I still think 2016 Hitman is the best. Which Hitman game is your favorite of the bunch?

    submitted by /u/livefromfairmount
    [link] [comments]

    This is how combat works

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment