• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Hitman He opened the door for me, such a gentleman.

    Hitman He opened the door for me, such a gentleman.


    He opened the door for me, such a gentleman.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:08 AM PST

    When Hitman 3 gives us a hideout, they better include a massive hangar for all the vehicles we steal

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    That was a fucking ordeal, took me so long

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:41 AM PST

    IO has finally given up on trying to sell individual location packs

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:08 AM PST

    Next ET

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    47's skills are really impressive

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:55 AM PST

    She's got... Rick rolled

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    “Why are you the only guard in this station?”

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:18 AM PST

    I want to start playing Hitman. Where do I start?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    I've been watching a few clips of some different Hitman games, and I want to give it a shot! You guys got any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BitzyMouse
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme Stuttering?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:15 PM PST

    Im getting stuttering ever few seconds, regardless of the settings.

    I have a

    Ryzen 2700 Rtx 2060 16Gb DDR4 Ram

    submitted by /u/Leoleikiml
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with Susan and Richard Wilson in Whittleton Creek?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    When Richard is trying to fire up the grill, he keeps saying he just had to "let Susan do the talking", also on the porch of the Wilson property, the husband says he's suspicious of them. Are these just random lines, or is there a subtle story in the two?

    submitted by /u/quadeyes21
    [link] [comments]

    Could I still get a sniper challenge done even if I get spotted by the target but kill him afterwards?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    Buccaneer 47 can't get frisked

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:16 AM PST

    I was trying to do No loadout miami, and i couldnt get into the race through the front door, the guard would just say im not allowed in. tried with different suit and frisk worked, same issue happens with Frisks in the bank. the reason is clear, 47 can't lift his arms in that ridiculous outfit.

    submitted by /u/Ryos_windwalker
    [link] [comments]

    I'm experiencing a visual glitch that I cannot find anywhere else and am in need of help.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    I'm experiencing a visual glitch that I cannot find anywhere else and am in need of help.

    All prior solutions that I could sounding like they related to this issue do not work (rolling back graphics drivers.)

    This is the issue I am facing. Large boxes surround items In certain lighting.

    If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated, I'd like to be able to enjoy the game.

    I'm currently on windows 7, 64bit. I'll gladly share more details if needed.

    submitted by /u/Mantis_Jr
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got the game

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:42 AM PST

    I finally got the game

    Finally got Hitman 2 on sale! Just wanted to share my excitement :) Can't wait to play!

    https://preview.redd.it/xs9if06z0n141.png?width=1548&format=png&auto=webp&s=25cdccb18679362e8f26ebfa686ac9dc917c9ee4

    submitted by /u/UninvolvedIon
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP! Hitman 2

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:04 PM PST

    NEED HELP! Hitman 2

    Can't seem to figure out how to investigate the pit staion. I've looke online and can't find anything

    https://preview.redd.it/en386innsp141.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ceffeb2d8e7bcc2a5587c160e24748e883e8a190

    submitted by /u/LundN1
    [link] [comments]

    Safety warning on in-game tires

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Game on for sale on PlayStation store for 16$ cad

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Is this game any fun? Let me know so if I should pick it up or not.

    submitted by /u/user4591
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Ghost Mode better

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    I might be the minority who like playing ghost mode. I think it's fun to face off against another assassin and put our skills to test. As much as I like it I think right now ghost mode's principles are opposite of what we are taught in the main game. HITMAN should be about staking out the target, meticulous planning, blending in and perfect execution. The fast pace of ghost mode is so exhausting and chaotic. I can hardly think of a match that doesn't involve loud take down of guards just so I can get an disguise faster than my opponent. Here are a few ways I think will make the ghost mode more engaging and closer to the core gameplay: 1. Preset the randomized targets. Instead of each new target showing up after the last was eliminated, show 5 or 10 of them up front. Both players can make long term plans regarding how they want to approach the game instead of frentically running all the time like headless chickens 2. After a player is killed, all compromised status should be reset. It is honestly so frustrating that the way game punishes you for dying right now. One death could mean you lost all your gadets and a very useful disguise is blown. It doesn't make sense and could lead to a lot of rage quitting. I think given the dead player a 'fresh start' would make more sense. After death, the player loses all the inventory items and spawns in the beginning location, in suit. It is still a big punishment but would allow the player to catch up. 3. Scratch item pick up spot. Just make items scatter around in the open world like they do in single player game. It awards the player's knowledge of game world. The ghost mode gadgets crate can be kept in some locations just to spice up the game. What do you think? Do you think ghost mode should be changed? Is it better to dump this mode all together?

    submitted by /u/depthofuniverse
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) A problem with the Haven island escalation

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Having problems with the second stage of the escalation. When I try to start it, I spawn already disguised as the pirate standing in water and fail the mission. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/PAXNTKN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment