• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Hitman 19 years ago first Hitman was released in Europe! Thanks IOI!

    Hitman 19 years ago first Hitman was released in Europe! Thanks IOI!


    19 years ago first Hitman was released in Europe! Thanks IOI!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Would love to see Blood Money levels remade for Hitman 2 especially "You better watch out"!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Happy Thanksgiving from IOI!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:15 AM PST

    My Agent 47 Cosplay

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    I think it's about time to give Hitman 2016 full offline capabilities.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    It's been a while, most people have moved on to Hitman 2 so what's the point in keeping the game locked under online functions? Let us download contracts, and let us earn mastery/unlocks without an internet connection. I mainly care about contract downloads, there are so many great contracts available on this game and these will vanish someday when the servers inevitably go dark. These can't be too difficult to implement, some people still like to play Hitman 2016 over Hitman 2 and this would be a really positive move in my eyes.

    submitted by /u/_empty-
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty sure this is the highest I’ve ever launched someone

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Speaking of women in Hitman: The first three games combined feature exactly one female target, Hannelore von Kamprad

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Crosspost from r/BitchImATrain

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    The Fixer

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    So I am a new player to Hitman and I am trying to do the elusive target. I followed the courier got the diamonds then went to the consulate to find Xander. Problem is before I found him I had some trouble and a lot of people died. Now things have calmed down I have thoroughly explored the area but can't find Xander in or out of the consulate and am unsure of how to proceed.

    submitted by /u/SeaBurger
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 Paris Suit Silent Sniper Assassin Master Speedrun 3:49

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:38 PM PST

    Hokkaido and Colorado ET suit

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:40 AM PST

    I think those suits should be available as a escalation like Mumbai

    submitted by /u/Adrian12hatema
    [link] [comments]

    Fucked spawn

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Puzzle Contract: "Need a Better Helmet" [Not Easy!]

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:30 AM PST

    The greatest video game trailer OF All TIME! For the [subjectively] best Hitman game.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Santa Fortuna Submerged Bug?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    I'm experiencing what I believe is a bug during the Submerged challenge on Santa Fortuna. Entering the assassination with a Silent Assassin rating, I follow Delgado's orders to power up the engines, ultimately leading to his death. When the cutscene ends, I'm then suspected by the NPCs in the area; when I've seen videos of this assassination online, this doesn't occur. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Fraggloid
    [link] [comments]

    Did you ever make the RFID Rigged Explosive useful? How so?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    Or have you ever gotten anything cool out of it?

    submitted by /u/WarriorKatHun
    [link] [comments]

    this naked irreverent guy is suspicious of me... i think i have a reason to kill zaydan for the sake of the a r m y

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Are there any time limits in Hitman 2?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    I was playing "The Finish Line" just a second ago and was dicking around when "The race is on its final lap, 47". I kicked into "oh shit" mode and was wondering if there was a time limit the whole time. Did I screw myself over, guys?

    submitted by /u/OmgJustLetMeExist
    [link] [comments]

    Smuggling Sniper (Hokkaido)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    So, I've been having this issue recently, and I wish to fix this. I'd go into planning for the Hokkaido mission "Situs Inversus" and then I'd go to smuggle, choose my location.. but the only categories that would pop up are "Pistols", "Melee", "Tools", "Distractions", "Poisons", and "Explosives."

    No sniper rifle category, anyone know what's wrong?

    submitted by /u/TheCobraRider
    [link] [comments]

    A ‘create your own level’ mode

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    This would make the amount of content and playtime endless in my opinion. I know making a map from scratch would be impossible for a casual gamer. But just an option to edit/add npc's or items on existing maps would surely be a gamechanger. I really hope this feature would be in Hitman 3 when it comes out eventually.

    submitted by /u/xxMoneymaker47xx
    [link] [comments]

    The Fixer might be my favorite ET, old and new.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    Two things about the ET are peerless IMO:

    • the amount of the map that can be made relevant, and
    • ambiguity, but no surprise insta fails
    submitted by /u/sapphon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment