• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Hitman I know these aren’t dramatic exotic locations, but they would offer some amazing kills!

    Hitman I know these aren’t dramatic exotic locations, but they would offer some amazing kills!


    I know these aren’t dramatic exotic locations, but they would offer some amazing kills!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    It's crazy how positive the sub became

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    If you recall back in the early days all commentary about Hitman 2 seemed to be steeped in absolute misery. You don't often see the tune of the fan base turn. I suppose it's because Hitman 2 chose the Season Pass model and can update and fuel the game with new content without having to service its MTX live service model. And Bug fixing obviously. Kudos to ioi, gotta say.

    submitted by /u/aphidman
    [link] [comments]

    Another #Blocktober map: The Bank!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone here also have a potato PC?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Man, do I ever hate the people on the Isle of Sgàil

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Can please add multiple rows of subtitles?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    It's one of those mildly frustrating things. Sometimes when I'm listening to conversation between two NPCs Diana starts yelling into my ears ''THAT'' and I can't hear the dialog I'm actually interested in.

    submitted by /u/depthofuniverse
    [link] [comments]

    You know what the worst thing is about this game?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    The fact that I just know in a decade Hitman 2 will be on everyone's list of classic games that weren't given nearly enough attention or appreciation at the time it came out.

    submitted by /u/Khwarezm
    [link] [comments]

    Agent 47 in the west

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    The exit cinematic is black and white when you're disguised as the entertainer

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    Hang on, Ljudmila!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    Dong from expanddong

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:06 PM PDT

    Pick a location (Hitman 3)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    If you could have any location for Hitman 3 what would you choose?

    I think I would choose something like Notre Dame, just for the sheer stylization and massive crowds that could happen there. Imagine taking out a crooked priest or a politician while there. The different vantage points for sniping etc.

    submitted by /u/Torneasunder
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 CTD randomly.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Hey all, I was looking to play the new hitman after 100 years on Contracts (my favourite), here is the error code in question. Specs are an 1660ti, 16gigs of ram and a ryzen 5 3600

    submitted by /u/ilawalnar
    [link] [comments]

    Just did haven (dlc) sniping from tower

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:29 AM PDT

    Pretty fun.

    submitted by /u/funsuny
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Fish and Snowball a Weapon, but the Gold Bar is Gear?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    All 3 are non-lethal melee & legal items, shouldn't they all be in Gear?

    submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think 'The Classics 3's awards will be?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    The Classics 1 gave us a suit and coins. The Classics 2 brief case and lock pick. What's next? The no-brainer answer would be unsilenced silverballer. But what would you want as an reward for pulling off all those chanllenges?

    submitted by /u/depthofuniverse
    [link] [comments]

    The Suits 47 Wears

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    How do you think they decide which suits to design for each level? How did they choose the suburban suit for Whittleton Creek, why a buttoned up suit? All these suits/outfits fit into the level and also look good. Would just like to know what process they go through.

    submitted by /u/Aalmus
    [link] [comments]

    Colorado glitch or intentional?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    So I finally got a decent suppressed sniper (thanks to some of you guys answering my sniper questions). I decided to try a silent assassin sniper run on Colorado.

    I put my starting location as the water tower, because water tower. I managed to snipe the first target, body found but that's ok I thought, shows searching but no compromised so I'm good.

    Take out the second target, body found still searching, alarms now going off but it's ok cause I'm still not compromised.

    Repeat and take out the third target, same as before.

    I see some guys on the roof below the water tower frantically running up the stairs searching for whoever is shooting, so I hide in the corner of the watch tower.

    Fast forward to 15 mins later, I'm still sitting here crouched in the corner and almost every soldier from the map is standing on the roof, pointing their guns towards the watch tower waiting. No ones saying anything, nor shooting. I'm still not compromised but if I move even an inch, I'm sure to be seen and dead.

    Is this a bug? Or is this intentional?

    If it is intentional, are they just gonna sit there forever or will they eventually go back to doing what they were doing?

    Help. Lol

    submitted by /u/Liquatic
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 Content Graphs - Confused about which edition to buy? Look here!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    It seems people are constantly confused about which Hitman edition contains what content. So I decided to sit down and make two graphs that show it visually.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ikjJhHk

    If you have suggestions or want to improve these graphs, they were built with the "dot" language, and I have shared the code here: https://github.com/FrederikNS/hitman-graphs

    submitted by /u/FrederikNS
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Whittleton pack include the full game?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    It looks like it does, but from reading online it still sounds like it's just a standalone version of a DLC?

    https://i.imgur.com/aoBk2ei.png

    Seriously confusing marketing right here...

    Thank you in advance to anyone who answers this!

    edit: Thanks a lot to everyone who supplied clear answers. Take care!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_QUINES
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2: The Expansion Pass Review

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Did the "discover location" challenges get patched yet for Hitman 2 Legacy levels?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    I've been all over Paris multiple times, but it says I'm missing one location.

    I tried to look up a guide, and I'm seeing posts from earlier this year that say the discovery challenges were glitches and were awaiting a patch...

    Should I wait to try to discover the last area until the game is patched, or has it already been patched and I'm simply missing something?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment