• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Hitman Season of Greed

    Hitman Season of Greed


    Season of Greed

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    The hitman 3 start-up screen matches with my desktop background

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Never seen Ezra Berg on the swing before. Normally he goes back and forth from garage to basement. Any explanation for this?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    LEGO HITMAN in The Signature Suit, as requested.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Kalmer, fiber wire, rubber duck, you want it, it's yours my friend

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    WE��DONT��WANT��ESCALATIONS

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Almost $100 with both deluxe and sins for escalations?! Their good just not worth it at all!

    submitted by /u/Cybernetidiot21
    [link] [comments]

    Met some dude named Tobias Rieper back in 2019 - I wonder what he's up to now...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    The season of greed, except it’s being honest

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Your dream Hitman location

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    For me personally, I would LOVE to see a level based in an Egyptian Temple like Karnak, possibly with a grand exhibition taking place.

    submitted by /u/Speech500
    [link] [comments]

    Thank You Hitman Community

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    I know this is trite, I know this is pandering, but I want this community to know that when I almost went on self-destructive behavior tonight I stopped...because damnit I didn't want to miss what we all were going to come up with next. A meme, a contract, a beautiful Duck placement...you all have kept me going because what's next will always, ALWAYS be better than not next. Thank you everyone, and as always, I will leave you to prepare.

    submitted by /u/FredFlintstone1262
    [link] [comments]

    If you could make three unlockable suits based on any targets, what would they be?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Any target. Main story, bouns missions, elusive targets, sniper assassins.

    1. "The Architect" (Matthieu Mendola): Lime-green turtleneck and dark-brown slacks with eyeglasses.
    2. "The Herald" (Yuki Yamazaki): A three-piece suit with a gradient that fades from black at the top, down to white, covered in a navy-blue pattern, based on Yamazaki's arm tattoo.
    3. "The Heavenly Guard" (Re Thak): A black leather trenchcoat, worn over a pink wool turtleneck with black gloves.
    submitted by /u/BonanzaBitch
    [link] [comments]

    Finally a good run

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I was just looking at a youtube video to see which targets are erased by 47 in Chongqing and found this.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Just chilling in Hitman in PSVR is awesome

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Warning: this is a rant where I very slightly exaggerate how good an experience was. VR isn't the oasis or matrix yet. I'd only read if I was interested in VR or I was bored.

    For those of you who don't know, Hitman 3 released along with the ability to replay the main levels in psvr. It's a game about killing people, you play by killing people, but you have a lot of freedom. I've been stressed recently so I decided to give relaxing in one of the nice locations a go. The environments (most) the levels take place in are stunning and I've always wanted to explore them. So I found some time to put on my headset and play.

    Going to Sapienza or Miami and just vibing is fun as shit. You notice things you never would notice, playing the game normally. For some reason the backgrounds and surroundings of the game had a load more work put in than needed. Like some things most people aren't even going to see in their first few hundred hours. You can read the headlines on the magazines, look at the local geography, inspect salt shakers, watch planes, boats, cars, and helicopters do their thing, push hanging pieces of meat in a butchers and notice loads of other minute details. With all these really obscure things only really visible in VR due to standard viewing being third person, I wonder whether they were added in for the third game (probably for legacy packs now I think about it). You can walk around observing what seems like a beautiful, moving, real world in VR.

    If you get bored you can even redecorate in a hitman way. Feel it's just too busy? Getting a bit bored of sitting around amongst all these people? Find a quiet empty room and sit there and think... think about how many bodies you can put there! Grab a knife, shotgun, rifle, fish, explosive rubber duck and/or axe and just start taking out your frustration on anyone. No consequences. Just you, a beautiful place, some weapons and a pile of 50 unconscious people.

    There's something special about being in an environment where there are so few consequences. Where making a mistake can lead - almost only - to a higher stakes, more exciting, more fun situation. No need to obsess over mistakes, morals, guilt, minor annoyances. It was nice.

    Towards the point where I'd been playing for 1 hour 30 minutes I could feel the headset squeezing my head and I started feeling nauseous. I had turned off all the comfort features that normally help so that might help explain the extra nausea (I don't get nausea normally in VR). I was still able to keep playing for a good few minutes and stab the other target and get to the exit before deciding to test my ability and being gunned down by guards though.

    submitted by /u/Dogtor-Watson
    [link] [comments]

    Patient Zero: Silent Assassin, Sniper Assassin, Suit Only, Kill Everyone. 12 shots fired, 140 targets killed.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    TIL: The voice of Diana was altered for the prologue bits in Hitman 2016

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    I was listening to some footage from Hitman 2016 and I noticed that it was clearly different from what I'm used to hearing and from every other time she speaks. My guess is that IO tried to make her sound younger cause those scenes take place twenty years before the rest of the game which is pretty cool

    Edit - after some more listening I believe 47 got the same treatment which I have to pat them on the back for doing

    submitted by /u/SirRavenBat
    [link] [comments]

    Come on IO

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Normally, I'm one to defend everything that IO I does, but come on. The only new content this month is a shitty escalation, and an elusive target that, from what people are saying, won't even have a reward. Come on. This is so fucking lame. I miss hitman 2.

    submitted by /u/Epiccgamor
    [link] [comments]

    Taking out Sierra Knox and Robert Knox with the Sawn Off Shotgun - SA/SO/No Hud

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Hitman 3 Super Complex Detail

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    So the detail in the new hitman games is no secret but today I was playing the hitman 3 mission "Apex Predator" or (The Berlin Level) and saw a very cool moment play out where I was in the back of the juice bar outside and opened a locker you could interact with, inside was a juice bar ticket. Afterwards for fun I activated a distraction in the room, hid and waited for someone to come inside because I was doing a massacre run. The Guy that came in to investigate looked at the locker after the distraction and said "Oh no not again. That's the second time this week", implying he was the owner of the ticket, I of course decided to hit him over the head with a fish and hide his body. Just thought that was a really cool detail

    submitted by /u/mr-giggles115
    [link] [comments]

    BigMooney featured my new album on his latest Hitman album! As well, said record is dripping with Hitman references. Please give this hilarious video a look, and know that this is one of the happiest collabs I've ever done!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    The seven deadly sins have so much potential, and could be worth £25, here's my take on it.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Each level could be a re-skinned take on each of the H3 maps with maybe a surprise bonus one for 7

    I'd imagine they focus around 47 being rogue, but he chooses targets with good cause, and the voice over could be him talking to himself.

    Here's my take

    Dubai - Envy Target - assassin that works for the underworld to take out positive social and political figures.

    Motive - He's murdered many good people and he's also pretty good so maybe 47s a little jealous of his skills.

    Map - Assasin is on the move to eliminate someone in the tower, I guess it wouldn't matter if the other target got killed but this could take away your no non targets killed bonus or something. The map would have a different event going on based around the assassin's target.

    Dartmoor - Greed Target - billionaire looking to buy the recently marketed mansion.

    Motive - Blocking funds n stuff billionaires do

    Map - House is pretty much the same hot I'd I'd stuff would have sheets over them etc and it is being auctioned with the auction taking place in the garden while some are looking around the house.

    Berlin - Lust Target - Strip club owner who takes advantage of his employees and has multiple counts of abuse but is able to get out of them (maybe too mature but idk)

    Motive - I mean...

    Map - the club is now a high class strip club type place, boss is at the lower level (maybe he's and all gender type of guy and we all know 47 has a stunning body so this could introduce a new suit wink wink)

    Chonquing - Pride Target - social media celeb who has caused many problems to people with their immature and inconsiderate actions

    Motive - has straight up third degree murdered people but gotten by on a technicality and still doesn't care about others

    Map - not too sure tbh ran out of ideas with this one, could be all above ground located around the hotel area

    Mendoza - Gluttony Target - wealthy food company owner (wine replaced with food) who's intentionally trying to poison his customers with long lasting effects so it's not traced back to him bc he is a sociopath (feeling like I went a bit over the top with this one but I'm not a writer so oh well)

    Carpathian Mountains - Sloth Target - some lazy businessman's head of human resources

    Motive - CEO of company does nothing to help employees in awful working conditions but only because HR head is a supreme enabler of this, he takes advantage of his position to essentially micromanage the ceo and cover up scandals with his background of government work.

    Map - Train is more like the orient express and mission can be done by infiltrating through the private and company carriages with different disguises (but can be done so) to his office.

    Bonus Map - Wrath I imagined this could be a hidden ICA facility that 47 managed to locate compromised ICA employees etc. I guess this would be like an extension of the final story and he just wants revenge, ik he's supposed to have no emotions really, but this could trigger them

    I realise I super exaggerated what these could be some it's only a dlc but yknow, these but maybe something more like special assignments.

    Also aware ioi are focusing on 007 so didnt have as much resources for these dlc but this was a fun thing I felt like doing. Hope you enjoyed reading them.

    Edit: of course they would have suit and item rewards too

    submitted by /u/ShoreSWBF
    [link] [comments]

    What are the benefits of playing hitman 2 with legacy pack through hitman 3?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/bantaburger10
    [link] [comments]

    Are You Serious? I Hate The New Hitman Contract :(

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Not a bug, but an error report: "Sophia Washing". Should be "Washington".

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Unable to kill Eric Soders

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Currently playing the Hospital mission, and I've got the Chief Surgeon outfit and in the operating console, but the only option I'm getting is to draw blood (which is not killing him). Any idea how to proceed? Or is this a possible bug?

    submitted by /u/Demobeast
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing through Hitman 1’s content in 3, and I’ve noticed a few bugs. Marrakesh’s map is missing some outlined areas (pictured), plus a couple other things (mentioned below in comments).

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment