• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Hitman Can't leave footprints if you forgot to bring your feet. *taps head*

    Hitman Can't leave footprints if you forgot to bring your feet. *taps head*


    Can't leave footprints if you forgot to bring your feet. *taps head*

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Let’s make sure that we give them an explosive finale, 47.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    My first Silent Assassin rating in Blood Money! This took me so long and it’s so satisfying

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    my cursed agent 46 art

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    "Nothing to see here!..."

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Killing all 10 ICA agents simultaneously.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    The last Tango

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Just noticed Jason Portman (the guy who got facial surgery in Hokkaido to look like Helmet Kruger) is a guest at Sgail. I love the tiny details they put in these games.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    After hours of Vanya's RNG, I finally got #1 on Xbox in Mumbai (Pro.) I hate the map even more now lol

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Bisexual Lighting

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    How Twitter works in Hitman 3

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Like moths to a light

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    It used to be that "Ave Maria" was kind of the unofficial theme song for Hitman. When did that stop?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    I thought it gave the intro a great ambiance.

    submitted by /u/Rob1150
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Greed DLC even worth it?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I don't mean to beat the dead horse about the new DLC but from what I've heard the Greed DLC doesn't seem worth the money.

    I have bought all the games and bought the Hitman 2 expansion pass(I first got into the series right before H2 came out in 2018). The $40 expansion pass was well worth the money for 2 sniper maps(including one that could get you a sniper), 2 full maps, 12 items(suits and gear from the executive pack, winter sports pack and the smart casual pack), and 4 special assignments on existing maps.

    I was happy to pay the $40(2/3 of the price of the game in the first place) for all of that. But now they're asking us to pay $30-35 for what looks like 1 small escalation per "season" and a couple items. I'm sorry but they have to be joking. I already paid $70 for the deluxe edition and I'm not complaining about the $10 extra for the content that came with the deluxe edition but it seems like the Sins DLC's are about the same amount of content for 3x the price.

    submitted by /u/tubagod123
    [link] [comments]

    I wish IO removed the character limit on contract description

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    I just made a contract on Paris, I came up with a big backstory and a reason for the contract like who the client was and why they wanted the targets killed I was super proud of it, I made a google docs folder and wrote up basically a script for what Diana would've said in a briefing. I make the contract get to the description start writing up the description (I'm on xbox as well so typing is a pain in the barcode) and not even a quarter of the way through I realised their was a 500 character limit. So I had to butcher the backstory I just painstakingly wrote for my contract to make it under 500 characters and in all honest it kinda kills my want to make more contracts.

    I'm not a fan of making a contract that is difficult or weird. I like making a story within the world that IO have created but 500 characters just isn't enough to explain the backstory and actually give my contracts depth. If anyone wants to read my contract brief and what my contract was I'll put the info in a comment so I don't make this post any longer than it already is but just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way?

    submitted by /u/Wastemaster24
    [link] [comments]

    How long will the ET will be available after the day of its release? And can i abort the mission in between and start fresh? Never played any ETs before, so any tips are welcome.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    So I found a way to enjoy Absolution more and I wanna share it with y'all

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    People always say "it's a good game, just not a good Hitman game" and I'm torn about it now, with what I've been doing lately.

    If you set your TV/monitor to black and white, Hitman Absolution looks like an EXCELLENT black and white grindhouse film where 47 takes the law into his own hands. You can still play it stealthily, but I think it looks way fucking cooler to roll up, 47 with that huge goddamn revolver in his hand, and blast people away, all in the gritty black and white vibe

    Try that shit out

    submitted by /u/jofNR_WkoCE
    [link] [comments]

    Agent 47 with the hairstyle of Ban from seven deadly sins

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Figured out how to extract models from blood money, and made this

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Remembering what I loved about Hitman

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    IOI has in my estimation been on a downward trajectory since Hitman 1. I know 2 improved in some ways as a game, but business-practice wise, they had a multiplayer they never really put much faith in, ETs were recycled, DLC was overpriced (those bonus missions were terrible). Then Hitman 3 was announced and I saw IOI's misleading marketing (6 full size levels!) for Hitman 3, and I've felt pretty "put-off" the whole series. I saw IOI's practices as becoming clearly more and more greedy, less consumer friendly (this is backed up by the 7 deadly sins overpriced escalation pack). Then I saw Hitman 3 comments on here regarding level size etc, and I just said no way will I pay full price for this game.

    Well, I finally saw it at a price I think is fair - 23 euros, and I decided to buy it. And with expectations and value proposition clear in my head - I'm having a blast so far! I think framing this in my mind as an expansion pack - that really did it for me.

    I still don't like certain things - like how seasonal content was unlocked in Hitman 2, and is locked again in 3. I think that if they're going to allow all 3 games in 1 - they should really unlock it all, make it the definitive package going forward (and yeah, I'd like the ETs permanently unlocked too).

    BUT - the new maps, with my expectations set at small-ish, with not many challenges/stories - yeah, that's exactly what I'm getting. But for the price I paid, that's fair. Only 2 levels in so far (Dubai and Dartmoor), and very excited for the next 3 levels - putting the shady business practices aside, I remembered how much I enjoy the game.

    It's re-ignited my love for the series, and I wanted to share that with others. Curious if people who expected a full price game have different feelings. I think for me, that's the big thing - getting expectations in line. Don't expect a proper sequel. For sure, don't expect to get "Landslide" quality content for free. But be glad we can have one game which includes all of these amazing iconic locations.

    submitted by /u/TheMrAyJay
    [link] [comments]

    A Walking Merchant (With randomizer mod on)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    I was joking around in a contract and accidentally found a garrotte animation, and I think it is badass!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    47% completion and I've owned the game for 3 days

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    psychical hitman 3 preorder

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    This might be a bit late I emailed about this to IOI but didnt get an answear. I preordered Hitman 3 deluxe psychically and I dont have the trinity pack. (Shop where I bought it said that I will get trinity pack but i didnt)

    submitted by /u/Krukindzek
    [link] [comments]

    Isle of sgail

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    The other day I bought hitman 2 as it was £11. Finished playing through the missions for the first time tonight and I just want to say isle of sgail is amazing. Like wow it's awesome. I got silent assassin on it by doing 2 mission stories and reloading so many times but it felt so good in the end. But anyway well done IOI. That level is so immensely good and my favourite from H2 after 1 play through of each map

    submitted by /u/Tasty-Amphibian-3875
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment