• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Hitman Here’s me as 47! I think I might have been a little young to play the part, but I did win a Halloween contest!

    Hitman Here’s me as 47! I think I might have been a little young to play the part, but I did win a Halloween contest!


    Here’s me as 47! I think I might have been a little young to play the part, but I did win a Halloween contest!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    SASO as well

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    A friendly reminder for the holidays. (Artwork by OutsideXbox)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Found a Way to Display my Coin

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Never lose your luggage

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:45 PM PST

    We need to seriously appreciate IO Interactive

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:29 AM PST

    This game is wonderful. IOI have really outdone themselves with this series. I have a switchable graphics installation with integrated graphics and an external GPU (RX580 with Razer Core) and their configurability is so helpful.

    Recently I've bought Dishonored 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, and tried out Cyberpunk 2077:

    Cyberpunk 2077 (CDPR) is unplayable. Refunded. Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar) cannot run on dual graphics. Refunded. Dishonored 2 (Arkane/Bethesda) runs on DX11, crashes on launch and cannot run on my eGPU.

    Meanwhile, HITMAN is a dream. The fact that you're able to pick the DX level, the graphics card, the visual settings, etc. at launch has me completely sold. Not even CIV5 has this level of configurability.

    I have over 400 video games in my libraries across Steam, Epic, Origin, and UPlay, but IOI seems to be the most humble developer ever. They don't tout the graphics, gameplay, or anything like that as much.

    They remind me of the days when Valve made games. None of the Ubisoft, Activision, EA, Nintendo bullcrap we see today. Really makes you think.

    submitted by /u/LipschitzLyapunov
    [link] [comments]

    what is a mission you hate that everybody else loves?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:08 PM PST

    The title says it all.

    submitted by /u/Lukas018
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Fact: If you use the Play As NPC mod in Sapienza, Rocco's 'disguise' is specified as 'Naked Guy' and his chef disguise [if worn with the mod] will be instead be a [presumably] rejected model of 47.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Let’s go for a walk

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Ladies and Gents, HitGod47 has uploaded after 3 years.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/fkTn8dyMtcY

    I posted here a while ago asking what happened to HitGod47, and I had basically accepted the fact that he had quit YouTube.

    He just uploaded 15 minutes ago.

    submitted by /u/PossiblePiano
    [link] [comments]

    Never lose the people you love

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    (Xbox One) Kill the stalker then use his disguise to take out Jordan Cross and his bandmates.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    HITMAN 2 - "King Of The Castle" Challenge in 12 mins as Silent Assassin

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Camera

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Do you think the new camera in hitman 3 will be like a sticky camera that you can throw it to a wall and it will stick so you can do your saso kills more easier when there under a chandelier?

    submitted by /u/No_Force_4792
    [link] [comments]

    So.. Do the "assassin techniques" in Absolution actually work? Like.. At all??

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Seriously, that's something I can barely even find anyone discuss: In Absolution, you could unlock little stat boosts related to instinct, guns, speed, etc, and I've unlocked several, like all of the Chameleon stat boosts, but I haven't seen any difference at all in the Xbox 360 version.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Prowler_in_the_Yard
    [link] [comments]

    Sapienza Master Speedrun 0:41 PS4 WR

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Is there anyway to get sniper assassin on the beach watchtower in Mumbai?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    I'm trying to get Within a Broader Scope while also getting sniper assassin. I can take the three targets out from the watchtower but the problem is that whenever I shoot either Rangan or Shah (I'm using the beach meeting method) I get "spotted". I don't technically get spotted but their guards will just run and guard the area directly under the watchtower and stay there so I can't go anywhere. They're like half a mile away and I'm using the Sieger (so they shouldn't be able to hear it) yet they're somehow able to track the bullet back to my exact location. I've tried distracting the guards with a bullet impact before shooting the targets so they just discover the bodies but it's really finicky. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. It's really fucking frustrating and dumb.

    submitted by /u/mitch-tibbens
    [link] [comments]

    How does this help?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Anyone wanna do last yardbird / multiplayer sniper trophies? PS4

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Add me, Crowlerzors

    And we can earn some trophs :)

    submitted by /u/Lukewarm_Tea
    [link] [comments]

    I created a cool contract!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    It's a ps4 contract(Sorry to PC users...) taking place in marrakesh named Riches and Gory. Small backstory! Your targets are Sebastian_Krogh.png), a gang leader planning on killing his rich mother, and Nimr 'Arif_Bahar.png), a loan shark who is shutting down a ceramics store that isn't doing well. Go check it out if you can!

    submitted by /u/BULLETREFUTING
    [link] [comments]

    Top 10 Deadliest Hitmen

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Here's the transcript of vocals in music from fashion show in Paris

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Creature of habit

    Atheism

    24 hours

    It's the paint that makes you the warrior

    True believer

    Russia

    Parercut (?) loneliness

    Everyone I know is fucked

     

    Source: HITMAN Soundtrack - 2015 Closed Alpha Sound Collection compiled by Salem

    submitted by /u/Kacu5610
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment