• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Hitman YOU THERE!

    Hitman YOU THERE!


    YOU THERE!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    "Command! Some psycho put clothes on my partner"

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:14 AM PST

    First time playing the game, am I doing it right?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    As much as I love the Hitman games, there's one thing that bothers me. WHY NOT LET ME BUY THE ICE CREAM???

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Decided to swap the Legacy Cinematic's music with 2wei's Toxic cover, and it turned out a lot better than expected. Enjoy! :)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Custom poster for yall to enjoy

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Hitman: Enter a world of Force Reloading

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:46 PM PST

    We got a PS5 for review, so naturally I tested Hitman 2 on it... And it's *amazing*

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    BM Anthony Martinez outfit, Contracts Beldingfold Manors guest clothes & Codename Red Dragon outfit as well? I’m too simple but these makes me very happy. I know lots of people are upset, I just try to enjoy the little things

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Diana, These Edibles Ain't Shi-

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I made a review for 2020 from 47s perspective. Finishing touches tomorrow and it will be ready for viewing. All the virtual photography was done by myself in game. <3

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:33 AM PST

    47 maybe the worlds best assassin but..

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:53 AM PST

    What level are you most excited to play in VR?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:41 PM PST

    "Congratulations..."

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:58 AM PST

    If you drop a shotgun in front of your chair before meeting Francesca as Roberto, she will suddenly be mute for a minute.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:21 PM PST

    do you guys have any challenges which you gave up after couple of tryping?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:30 AM PST

    I gave up two challenges from sniper assassin maps.

    First is A waltz with death in himmelstein, the worst hitman challenge ever and it made me to feel sniper assassin maps also need save option. Frustedly tired wating more than 10 minutes..I am so suck at aiming and I cannot kill so much targets in short time. Everybody starts evacuating.

    Second is Hold your fire in siberia. sniper assassin challenges are also depends on how are your hands skilled. My brain knows how to do that, but my hands can't do that.

    I felt all challenges from usual maps are super easy once you know the structure of the map.

    submitted by /u/oehqoehfo
    [link] [comments]

    Hit man 2 race mission random death

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:10 PM PST

    I was just playing the racing mission and doing pretty good. All sudden the freaking flamingo shows up at top left of screen and passes right out and he's body was discovered right away. Then the alarm went off and everyone started freaking out with guards guns drawn... was this a glitch ?

    submitted by /u/jonsnow0276
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I pushed him a bit too hard...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    A follow-up to my other post

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Should we be allowed to eat the ice cream?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Y0_GURT
    [link] [comments]

    "That's it! Let Loose on that...Hippie, Commie, Pinko Queer!"

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Any tips for Hitman: Blood Money?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    So the only Hitman game I've played is Hitman 2 (2018), and I just recently got Hitman: Blood Money because everyone here apparently loves it. The problem is I'm kind of a klutz at it. I'm trying to do stuff that you probably are only able to do a Hitman 2, and I keep getting shot at for reasons I'm not even aware of. I am doing the Delgado mission, and I can't even finish it because all of a sudden people just shoot me and I'm very confused. Can you guys please help me and give me some tips and just the facts about the game?

    submitted by /u/Jums12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment