• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Hitman From Blood Mooney to Hitman 2!

    Hitman From Blood Mooney to Hitman 2!


    From Blood Mooney to Hitman 2!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:59 PM PST

    The real winner is...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Just doing my job, nothing to see here

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Hitman 2 All News Broadcast

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    If you see everyone's favorite dead race car driver out in Minecraft, that's me

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Excited about Hitman 3. I have started playing the rebooted series from beginning, just warming up.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Imagine a breifcase that turns into a rocket launcher.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    unpopular opinion: The hitman 2 slideshow cutscenes were not that bad

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    I always hear people say how much they hated the hitman 2 cutscenes, but even though i think the hitman 1 cutscenes were better i think the ones in hitman 2 were not that bad either

    submitted by /u/Breadmytoast
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t throw it THAT hard

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:39 PM PST

    *Misses stab entirely*

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Le conveniently placed chandelier has arrived

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    hitman blood money (made in gmod)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:15 AM PST

    Tried Codename 47 - is it worth continuing?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:22 PM PST

    So I've never played these games before, and a few months ago I got the Hitman Collection along with some other games on Steam at a stupidly low price. A few days ago I booted up Codename 47 (on the easiest difficulty) and gave it a shot.

    Well, I did the tutorial plus 2 levels of the game, failed level 3 several times, and so far I'm really not impressed. At virtually every stage, starting with the last bit of the tutorial, I've invariably gotten stuck failing repeatedly to the point where I had to look up a walkthrough- and the instructions given in the walkthrough always consisted of something ridiculously detailed and specific, that I couldn't possibly reason out, and that needs to be executed in exactly the right way within some narrow time limit. Oh, and there's no save/load, so every screw-up boots me back to the start of the level.

    I'm not sure what I was expecting, I guess something along the lines of Thief but with killing instead of stealing. (Which is pretty much how I played Thief anyway, and I quite enjoyed it.) But what I'm seeing so far seems to be a puzzle game where the puzzles have no rules and behave more like interactive cutscenes where I'm expected to somehow know in advance exactly what my role in each cutscene is, and mercilessly punished for any deviation from that role. The game doesn't come across as being designed to be either fun or (reasonably) winnable.

    So I guess my questions are:

    1. Is there something I'm just not getting about how to play Codename 47? Some way of understanding and approaching it that turns it into an actual game instead of an exercise in following walkthroughs to the letter?
    2. Should I bother continuing with this game, given how my experience of it has gone so far?
    3. Are the remaining games (I have Silent Assassin, Contracts, Blood Money and Absolution) any less annoying and arbitrary? I usually like to do things in order, but it wouldn't be the first time I skipped an unplayable game in order to get to its far better sequel.
    submitted by /u/green_meklar
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2007 movie

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:15 PM PST

    I loved the part of hitman 2007 the movie were 47 escapes and the kids are playing hitman absolution anyone else?

    submitted by /u/No_Force_4792
    [link] [comments]

    How to play Hitman 1 (Epic) on Hitman 2 (Steam)?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:38 PM PST

    I already had Hitman 2 on steam, and when it got free on epic I got it. I linked the accounts but I'm confused with how to play the hitman 1 levels on 2. Can I get some help?

    submitted by /u/R4DED
    [link] [comments]

    You were much stronger in Blood Money HITMAN™ meme

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Whittleton Creek mission stories

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:52 AM PST

    This may be a glitch but I am trying to unlock the Kalmer 1 by completing all 3 main mission stories and according to the mission stories section, I have. However under the feats section it says I have only completed 2 of the 3. If it's a glitch does anyone know how to fix it or if it's not can someone tell me what to do? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mansaynice
    [link] [comments]

    Does Hitman 2 run better than Hitman 1?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Been playing Hitman 1 recently, and thoroughly enjoyed it, but the frame-rate on certain levels are pretty rough, and I was wondering if 2 improved on it in any case in it's legacy levels. Also do the hitman 2 levels require more than hitman 1 in terms of specs?

    To give a specific example, my pc can't really hold 60 fps in the Paris level but can in others, which makes it a real bother even trying to do that mission.

    Gpu=1060 3gb
    CPU=I5 3570K

    Ram=DDR3 1600MHZ

    submitted by /u/Cheetah_Queasy
    [link] [comments]

    Two For One and Double Trouble Steam Achievements

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Wondering if anyone is willing to help me get those two achievements on steam? They're two of the sniper missions that need to be done in multi-player.

    submitted by /u/Lucdelpierre9
    [link] [comments]

    Can I link both my HITMAN games?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:09 AM PST

    I have Hitman 2016 (1) on epic games. And I got hitman 2 on steam , during a sale. Both are linked to 1 IOI account , but I can't seem to link them. Is there even a way?

    submitted by /u/Matushkawastaken
    [link] [comments]

    So for some reason I'm missing the last 3 levels in hitman 2

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    So I'm on the ps4 and when I click on them it says too buy the game but I already bought it

    Edit: I went to purchase section in the library and I can only download hawk bay from there

    All the other missions are still missing

    submitted by /u/theholyfricknugget
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to kill every guard on isle of sgail?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I kinda wanna just wander around with out being shot elat every 3 seconds :p

    Tried killing them all in the sniper nest spawn location but after a while game starts bug out. Probably cuz my gpu sucks and doesnt look like i can get a 3080 anytime soon

    submitted by /u/Splatulated
    [link] [comments]

    Going to start Hitman 2 soon after getting the first one free on Epic, anything I should know?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    I'm so glad it went free, I'd been interested for a while but never got around to buying it, and the free release has me hooked. And the locations look even better, I'm particularly looking forward to Whittleton Creek and Miami

    submitted by /u/Indescreetbeatofmeat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment