• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Hitman Oh no you don’t

    Hitman Oh no you don’t


    Oh no you don’t

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    HITMAN 3 - Under the Hood (New Location Reveal tomorrow!)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:34 AM PST

    If you remain perfectly still, the wild Jeff might emerge from its shelter

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:09 AM PST

    When they release any preview images

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:08 PM PST

    SPINE BREAKER

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    My Hitman III countdown screen

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I know it's been done before, but I just got the suit and coin (I had the lock pick and the briefcase for months), so happy to finally take this photo and post it. ��

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:41 AM PST

    A real life cold case murder that will sound awfully familiar to Hitman fans

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:05 PM PST

    I am in no way trying to upset anyone or make light of a murder, I just thought the similarities to a Hitman mission were too extreme to not share! If you're easily upset or shocked, then please don't read any further.

    The link will take you to a newspaper that has been scanned to view online.

    This news article from 1983 describes the murder of John Masegian. He was a millionaire mortgage broker from Reno on a working-vacation in Miami. He was murdered by a garrote (fiber wire) in his hotel room, which was on the 5th floor. The killer dragged the body and hid it behind a metal door that led to the stairwell. The killer has never been found and there's not much else about this case other than this article. So the killer not only used a garrote, dragged the body, and escaped unnoticed in a 1,223 roomed hotel that was very busy and active at the time of the murder, but they never got caught. It is strongly believed that this was a professional assassin hit, not an amateur murderer.

    While I have nothing to back this part here up I thought I should share: I have heard rumors that he may have been involved in shady deals involving condominiums where people he was dealing with were illegally increasing the value of the condos by selling and reselling to each other. So he could've been taken out to keep from talking. Like I said, this part is not confirmed.

    submitted by /u/JackaL618
    [link] [comments]

    The Ether Lab(rador)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Rookie mistake

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:20 PM PST

    When I started playing, I knew I had to subdue people to get their disguises. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't, I thought it was a glitch, but after a (long) while, I figured it out. 47 cannot take the disguise of female npcs.

    glad I figured it out, but its a hilariously dumb mistake looking back

    submitted by /u/buchanantower
    [link] [comments]

    My map ideas

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:04 AM PST

    • A museum

    • A giant indoor mall with escalators and a food court. Maybe there can be a movie theater where you can assassinate someone in there since it's dark.

    • A giant library

    • An amusement park with roller coasters and kiddy rides.

    • A prison. How cool would it be if there was a target in a prison being protected and agent 47 had to infiltrate the prison to kill him. Imagine coming in as a visitor and disguising yourself as a prisoner/guard to reach the target. Then they could have a fun prison break exit. I think this map achieves two things. It gives a great hitman mission and a great prison break mission.

    • A huge Walmart like store with a clothing section, a food section, an electronics section. Maybe this can be part of the huge indoor mall map.

    • A giant New York skyscraper under construction with cranes, hard hats, and all that.

    • A space shuttle floating outer space or a space shuttle launch site. It's probably super far fetched by how awesome would it be if there was a map on a space shuttle floating in outer space? If not that then maybe a map on a space shuttle launch site.

    submitted by /u/codenamethecleaner
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Sony, just what I always wanted!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Everyone's talked about Hong Kong and the Beldingford 2.0 locations in the trailer, but stop for a second and consider: Hidden Valley 2.0

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    When you need an energy boost to grind out Miami

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Hitman is a hard game to come back to due to forgetting everything

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:51 PM PST

    I've played Hitman 1 and 2 and really liked them.

    I've played through the main story just once so there's lots of replayability left for me.

    Well today I booted up Hitman 2 for the first time In like a year and for a quick session aaaaand I've completely forgotten how to play the game.

    It's a hard game to come back to. Controls probably not that bad but it's not quick like it takes effort and skill to learn the assassinations and intel gathering and planning etc...

    Kind of a turn off actually. But I'll try again when I have some more time.

    submitted by /u/omgtehvampire
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this picture of a concept art from Hitman 2016 and we have never seen this place. Maybe it's to do with tomorrow's new announcement.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    What do the guards from different locations say in hitman 2 silent assassin and contracts?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:35 PM PST

    I have always been curious what the guards scream in their local tongue. So if you're from any of those countries can you translate?

    submitted by /u/davidznc
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 3 has an intel partnership + new image!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Community Contract: Mimic Mortgage III

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:19 AM PST

    I made a completely randomized contract, random kill, random disguise, random npc

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    This is on hokkaido too :D

    Please check this out i'd like to see strats.

    Contract ID: 1-10-9021722-66

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealBody2
    [link] [comments]

    No worries guys. He had worse day.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:50 AM PST

    One thing that I need in Hitman 3

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:05 PM PST

    I always play the missions to get Silent Assassin rating, as most of you guys probably, but the most satisfying gameplay for me is the "no touching" run. Let me explain. To get Silent Assassin, most of the time the easiest (or cheesiest) way is to pacify the guards and other NPCs. The most enjoyable play for me is when I cannot touch anyone and I don't fire a single shot. Here's my save file from Hitman: Contracts, as you can see I didn't fire single shot, there was no option of just eliminating everyone in a way easily so you had to come up with it in a creative way. You still can do it in Hitman 1&2 but in most missions, there's no rewards for doing it. I can understand that they don't want to put it in Silent Assassin achievement as it would get a lot harder, but another one would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/zbyshekh
    [link] [comments]

    How do you (personally) play this game?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    I've always been a 'if it goes wrong re-load the save' kinda guy but I've just redownloaded hitman 2 and I'm just giving myself one shot at everything. If it goes wrong I improvise rather than restart, and honestly it so much more fun this way and so satisfying when it does go well.

    Is this how everyone plays?

    submitted by /u/comjen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment