• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Hitman Contract based on my Thanksgiving post. Can you roast the bird?

    Hitman Contract based on my Thanksgiving post. Can you roast the bird?


    Contract based on my Thanksgiving post. Can you roast the bird?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Found this little SpongeBob Easter egg in Hitman 2.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:39 PM PST

    when Codename 47 theme kicks in

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:57 AM PST

    I fucking love you io

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I love both games, I love you. I am more hyped for Hitman 3 than cyberpunk 2077 honestly.

    submitted by /u/bringer_of_comedy
    [link] [comments]

    This is a bit of a glitch

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    The militia on the Colorado map is very smart.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:20 AM PST

    I think this would make for a really good hitman level. It'd be especially fitting for a level because of whats in the video I linked(video should start at 6:25 and you'll immediately see what I mean)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    New game mechanics I'd like to see in a future Hitman game (not 3, as it's nearly done)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    1. Mimicking voice and personalities. This would add a layer of deceit to his disguises.

    2. "Defensive weapon", I.e. if some NPC were to spot you subduing someone, throwing a lethal or nonlethal weapon to kill/incapacitate them before they alert other NPCs.

    3. In the highest difficulty, create "Alert Zones" in a level, such that NPCs will recognize/realize something is off about 47, and therefore be unable to pass undetected through areas after X number of costume changes. This would encourage a "quick-in-and-out" assassination planning I.e. grab the correct disguise, pass through an area, get another disguise and pass through a new area, but have it be difficult to pass through prior areas without raising suspicion.

    4. An actual medic team arriving and taking bodies away instead of bagging and dragging them.

    5. Dialogue choices (this one might be too much of a stretch)

    6. If an accident occurs in an area, have NPCs be extra alert and/or stop certain events. Basically alter the behaviour of the level NPCs to appropriately react to an event.

    That's all I can think for now. But I feel if these ideas could be implemented, it'd truly be a next-gen Hitman game. I'd love to hear your views, and/or ideas.

    EDIT: Mobile Reddit not allowing spacing between paragraphs.

    submitted by /u/jeril_rebooted_2k17
    [link] [comments]

    hitman collection soon complete

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:40 AM PST

    hitman collection soon complete

    is this offtopic? but epic both are maxed dlcs rip to my 150 steam funds yes i call it funds

    https://preview.redd.it/6hmm5kltby161.png?width=244&format=png&auto=webp&s=e3f9c05425a49e6719a5a17803ae8fd35e421742

    submitted by /u/HyperSkit
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Be Afraid To Kill Rather Than Incapacitate Enemies In Hitman 2?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Started with Blood Money because I wanted to get into the series when the 2016 game came out. Never bought the 2018 game, (dounno why.) There was a sale going on yesterday for like $10, and I bought it. When revisiting the 2016's missions, I feel the temptation to stealthy murder everyone and feel more like a badass? Should I play this way? (Whatever is the most fun.) Or should I play the "intended" way?

    submitted by /u/ThejingSAUCE
    [link] [comments]

    2 things I really really hope they've done in hitman 3

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    I know I'll get hate for this because but I want the guards to not be able to magically shoot through crowds. I want to be able to retreat into a crowd and not be taking fire. At the moment it seems like they have homing bullets that zip around all the people.

    I also want better gunplay. I know this is a STEALTH game and most of the time I play it like that but when shit hits the fan and I need to go full auto, I want it to perform well. We're supposed to be a weapons expert, right? But the guns are so innacurate!

    submitted by /u/notgodpo
    [link] [comments]

    Any dlcs part of story

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Not that long ago I made a post asking if patient zero was part of the story I didn't realize until just now there's more dlcs than just that one. Are any dlcs in hitman1 part of the story?

    submitted by /u/Dalejrfan5150
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering Problems

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Hello! I recently installed the big Gold Package for Hitman 2, and, I have to say, I'm very excited to get into it! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get many hours in because of a very significant performance issue.

    I noticed this being an issue as early as Hawke's Bay, when I closed all of the shutters in the house, the game would completely freeze for anywhere up to 7 seconds, and then resume like nothing happened. Early on, this wasn't much of an issue, I even found that the stutters would disappear entirely on Hawke's Bay, but as soon as I started trying out some of the larger maps like Miami, I ran into this issue ramped up tenfold. It's like 10 seconds of consistent, smooth gameplay, and then 7 seconds of freezing.

    I don't have a particularly bad OS, I think. I've looked to the recommended on Steam, and I believe (though I'm not sure) I'm not below the bar anywhere. If somebody could provide a fix, or point out the piece of my pc that's making the game run poorly, I'd sincerely appreciate it~

    My OS, for reference:

    Motherboard: B450 Tomahawk Max

    Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G w/ Radeon Vega Graphics

    Graphics: Radeon RX 570

    Installed RAM: 32 GB

    Storage: more than enough.

    submitted by /u/Theisbetterthanyou
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get patient zero?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:51 AM PST

    So I'm doing the hitman series in order and I need to know does it go main campaign then patient zero or just to hitman 2? Like as in hitman one and two are linked so I was trying to see how the order goes.

    submitted by /u/Dalejrfan5150
    [link] [comments]

    Where do the NPCs go after a shootout or a big accident?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Yeah, like seriously? After setting off a bomb in the stands on miami or dropping the light rig at the fashion show, where does everybody go?

    submitted by /u/justflyingby123
    [link] [comments]

    Dubai targets (spoilers)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:22 PM PST

    We know from the latest trailer that the two male Partners are the targets in Dubai. This feels strange to me from a narrative perspective because they never met in person before, they always spoke in VR because it was safer, and they've gone to such great lengths to erase themselves so 47 can't find them. I mean they went to the trouble of faking their deaths.

    It just seems stupid that they'd be in the same place at the same time despite knowing the world's deadliest assassin is after them. No matter what justification IO use to get them to meet, there's just no way they'd ever get so close to each other.

    And come to think of it, is the mansion the female Partner lives at a family mansion she's always lived at or owned? If so what's the point in faking your death if you're not going to move?

    I like IO but they frustrate me. They create these great levels, but botch the narrative so that if you think about it for a few moments they don't make a whole lot of sense.

    submitted by /u/BaconStatham3
    [link] [comments]

    That must have hurt

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment