• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Hitman Well it saves a lot of time

    Hitman Well it saves a lot of time


    Well it saves a lot of time

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Peter Griffin in Sapienza...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Chad crowbar

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Paris Coin Easteregg?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    "Its so realistic"

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    (PS4/PC) No Loadout Contract - The Mob Wife

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Agent 47: Sniper Assassin

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    The Explosive Pen...?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    This is the only gadget that I haven't figured yet. I would like to make a contract with 2 targets close together, then I throw one target, he falls, killed with thrown object, then both explode, and are hidden instantly. I don't want to drag bodies around. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Steynkie69
    [link] [comments]

    The current trilogy & continuity in fiction

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I recently finished Hitman 2 and without giving any spoilers, just wanted to say I think it's great how the writers aren't bothered about continuity in the series - e.g. retconning bits of 47's origins, the nature of Ortmeyer's hospital, the ending of Absolution seemingly not having happened.

    I'm not sure "when" in the timeline the current trilogy is meant to take place but it doesn't matter because it's a good story. It seems they realised Absolution didn't go down well because they messed with the formula of what makes the Hitman games unique, and are going back to that regardless of what it means for continuity.

    What do you guys think? Are you annoyed that it's not one long consistent timeline or do you like experiencing each game as its own thing?

    I think this is where the Marvel cinematic universe fails (for me) - each film has to be bigger & better than the last, and now they've written themselves into a corner with super powerful characters like Captain America, who have to be conveniently absent when they need the others to be in danger.

    IOI could have said "well we have to stick to continuity so 47 & Diana have to be in the situation they were in at the end of Absolution" - but they chose to tell the best story they had in them to tell, because it would make a better game.

    submitted by /u/mrtouchshriek
    [link] [comments]

    My first SA with the explosive baseball...and how to carry 2 propane tanks!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    How to make a hitman movie work.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    So i have decided to sit down and watch the dumpster-fire that is the hitman: agent 47 movie. And oh God it's bad. But I am not here to review it, I am here to improve it.

    Now how would a hitman movie work, without being mindless action? Let's make it a Comedy.

    OK, hear me out.

    What if agent 47 does completely insane and sometimes brain dead things to take out a guard or kill the target? He could take out a whole room with nothing but a bunch of cans full of pasta cans or make it really obvious he's an imposter of the guards, yet everyone believes him or maybe just overall act like a creep.

    Agent 47 would be super-serious and focused in all these scenes, to add to the stupidity of the situations. You could even make a nod to the briefcase mk2 if you really want to.

    Now i could go on to list a bunch of situations he could get himself into, however hitman isn't always funny chaos, it's super duper serious ica business.

    Okay, let's make the plot EXTRA serious. What about having a target trade nuclear weapons, drug smuggling, etc etc And 47 is going around beating the shit out of people with a ladder or something.

    Now why make everything so stupid and childish? Well, a hitman movie doesn't really work in the first place. It's about planing YOUR way to kill a target and finding out ways to do it perfectly, after killing them again and again. A movie about that would be repetitive, Hella long and boring. However, we can take hitmans humor and creativity to make a less serious movie.

    Now sadly we probably wont see any kind of cinematic hitman media anytime soon, because let's not beat around the bush, IO games is broke right now. However maybe this could still be entertaining to think about for some of yall.

    submitted by /u/Toasti900p
    [link] [comments]

    Canon Mission story on how Francesca De Santis was killed

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    A Case Most Peculiar - Private Detective

    By Candlelight - Roberto the Golf Coach

    Memento - DNA sample of De Santis in a locker

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/kaijino_Orochi
    [link] [comments]

    I GOT HITMAN 2! But i've also got bad fps

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    after 384 hours on Hitman 2016 I finally got Hitman 2 and i'm loving it, only played Miami so far because the download finished at 1 am but throughout my short playthrough of miami I had a max of 10 fps on low -med settings. Is there anything I can do (besides low settings) to speed up my Hitman 2 fps? I haven't gone all low settings yet because on Hitman 1 that made no difference when I had low fps

    submitted by /u/Carl_Wheezer__1
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 lagging after restart

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    So if I play Hitman 2 (PC), then close the game the next time I open it Lags and loses frames, typically I can restart my computer then it's fine until I close and start the game again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/PUDDINbOP
    [link] [comments]

    I bought Hitman Absolution and it doesn't work

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I bought Hitman Absolution and it doesn't work, I try to open it in steam and it just keeps trying to open but crashes, I tried to run it as and administrator. I also tried to check the files for corruption and nothing was wrong, I uninstalled and reinstalled it, still nothing. I want to play this game really bad so can you please help

    submitted by /u/MicrowaveDuck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment