• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Hitman I am going to do so much!

    Hitman I am going to do so much!


    I am going to do so much!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    From ICA with Love!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Anyone notice one of the DDR songs in Hokkaido is about 47?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    (This is in reference to the Hokkaido level, the two guys playing DDR in the room next to the Staff Area on Level 0)

    I'm not a native speaker, and would have missed this completely if not for a single line in the chorus, "yonjuunana" (Japanese for 47) which stuck out and made me go "Hey, waiiiit a minute..."

    Tried to transcribe things as best I could - would appreciate a correction by any native speakers but this was as close as I could get it:

    Oishii hage! ("Yummy bald man!")

    Kakkoii hage! ("Cool bald man!")

    Taiyou de pikapika shiteru! ("In the sun, he sparkles!")

    Jitsu wa I LIKE BALD MEN ("In fact I like bald men") (x3)

    Hage ga daisuki! ("I really like bald men!")

    Jitsu wa I LIKE BALD MEN ("In fact I like bald men") (x3)

    Yonjuunana! ("Forty-seven!")

    Watashi no kokoro ga doki doki pow pow ("My heart goes doki doki pow pow") (x3) (どきどき, dokidoki, is an onomatopoeia for a beating heart)

    Burakku no suutsu wo kite hoshii na ("I want to wear a black suit")

    Ookii GUN mo attara ii na ("I wish I had a big gun")

    Ichiban taisetsu na koto wa ("The most important thing")

    Hage ga attara ichiban suki na ("Is that I like baldness the most")

    Jitsu wa I LIKE BALD MEN ("In fact I like bald men") (x3)

    Hage ga daisuki! ("I really like bald men!")

    Jitsu wa I LIKE BALD MEN ("In fact I like bald men") (x3)

    Yonjuunana! ("Forty-seven!")

    Watashi no kokoro ga doki doki pow pow

    Doki doki doki doki doki doki doki doki POW---

    submitted by /u/_ProjectEuler_
    [link] [comments]

    Found a fantastic easter egg in Hokkaido

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Oops...47 is not a good electrician.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    one of the best scene/enemy from absolution

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Good “kok” 47

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    How to launch a propane with a rake + SA Whittleton Creek in style.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I'll name him Briefcase-slapping Bob

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Stay in the shadows

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    The Constant asks Agent Knight If she's single!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    what’s ur favourite hitman game and why?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    hi !! i'm new to this subreddit and i wanted to know whats your favourite hitman game and why 🥰 i really enjoy this subreddit and i hope to see more stuff on it as hitman 3 comes out and many more !!!

    submitted by /u/chivalris
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everyone love mumbai so much?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I don't hate the map, I think it is pretty good(i think all the maps in hitman 2016-18 are good), but apparently this is one of the most loved maps in the two seasons, and I would just like to know what people think makes it great so that maybe i can get it. I feel like i am missing something that makes this map truly special. I've completed all the first 4 levels of season 2 so far(mastered everything and got all unlockables, including challenge unlockables) like i did with season one for every level and am making progress on 2(up next is Sgail which has me scared from what ive heard). I loved miami for obvious reasons, despite a lot of the hate i hear for it i thought santa fortuna was awesome, really enjoyed the map, and whittleton creek i also adored, nor did i mind the homage to blood money, while i know many call it a rip off which i disagree with. Just wanna hear what yall have to say, cuz i would love to realize why many call this an A tier map, when i see it as B-tier.

    I seem have realized mumbai is viewed as a good map, but not god tier, so ima take the chance to ask another question that interests me. Why is Santa Fortuna disliked as much as it is?

    submitted by /u/faksak9021
    [link] [comments]

    I've just played through Hitman 2 Silent Assassin again. My opinion has changed from my last post.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/ij0dyi/just_finished_hitman_2_silent_assassin_is_an/

    I admit my last post was overly critical of the game. I went through it again, and I'll bump my overall rating of the game to a 6.5-7. Although I stand by what I said on the crappy disguise system, I worked out a way around that. The trick is to avoid eye contact and close the door quickly once past a guard. Although I think its still dumb, I found it manageable. But the maps are very good, especially the St Petersburg and Sicily maps, they are very well made, easy to navigate, and encourage puzzle solving and trial and error which I admire. I didn't realize some missions gave weapon rewards for a 'Silent Assassin' rating. That felt great!!!

    Although the maps can be quite hostile, I still enjoy the bulk of the missions, with the obvious exception being the one's you have to play as a shooter (the finale), and the one's where the guards never leave you alone (the Japan missions). My personal favourite was the 'Invitation to a Party mission, as Hitman works best when you stalking around a posh mansions killing foreign criminals, which I think IO Interactive realised before they released the newer Hitman's. I still dislike how the game forces you down linear corridors, but it was well designed, and it was before the franchise found it's footing, so I can forgive that.

    I also like how it humanizes 47, it adds a new layer and motive to the Hitman games, and I prefer playing as a complex character then a souless killing machine. They knocked it out of the park music wise. Although I hated the Japanese missions, as I felt the mission design was poor, it was made so much more tolerable thanks to the uplifting Jesper Kyd Japenese Castle music. It made my heart flutter and had a profound effect on me, and made the press e to escape monet so satisfying as you watch 47 fly away as the guards curse at you.

    So all-in-all, yes the disguise system is a devolution of Codename 47's (although I appreciate they were trying stuff out, but as the saying goes: if it ain't broke, don't fix it), and yes the hostile maps can be exhausting, as well as the annoying emphasis on sneaking at 0.5mph, the overall game is good. The gunplay is fantastic, the base in Italy is a nice touch, and the Silent Assassin rating system gives it replay-ablity. So I'll give it a 6.5-7/10. Codename 47 is still the better game overall imo, as the levels were designed better (except the jungle missions).

    submitted by /u/DigAlive8022
    [link] [comments]

    The simplest and most obvious space for change in Hitman 3 is the story and the way it is presented. Agent 47, being a hitman all his life, has earned many enemies, including his beloved rival/ally Diana.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    What's your cannon playthrough of A Gilded Cage?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    We've done Paris and Sapienza, so now we continue! How would 47 make his way through Marrakesh?

    submitted by /u/GMoneyLovesYou
    [link] [comments]

    The best mission in Absolution played as God intended. (StealthGamerBR)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Hitman Weapon Concept #2 - McDade Nail gun

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Hitman Weapon Concept #2 - McDade Nail gun

    McDade Nail gun:-

    Description:-

    "At first, a seemingly normal household tool, This can be used like a Sub-Machine Gun. A medium Fire-Rate, semi-automatic and subsonic."

    Overview:-

    1. Class - Custom
    2. Capacity - 420 rounds (Not Reloadable)
    3. Damage - 3 shot kill (Head), 18 shot kill (Rest of the body)

    Limitations:-

    1. One-Handed
    2. Concealable
    3. Legal Item (Suspicious in Suit)
    4. Frisk-Hidden (Even in Suit)
    5. Smuggle Item

    Perks:-

    1. Suppressed - Silent, yet having a reduced range.
    2. Subsonic - Very Silent, yet having a reduced damage.

    Silhouette of the weapon (As shown in the Lower Right Corner of the screen):-

    https://preview.redd.it/jgr3ne82irl51.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=5a9c177d8ae42858971bf214a52019a65eed7d0e

    submitted by /u/MSM230805
    [link] [comments]

    Tips and tricks for a noob hitman?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    About an yr and half I got hitman 2016 for free on ps +. I kinda like it but it was just too hard for me. I was stuck at the paris story for awhile cause I couldnt find any other successful ways to elim the targets without being caught. So I stopped playing. But recently I had the urge to play hitman again (somebody wanted suggestions for games to get for under $15 in the recent ps deals and someone suggested hitman goty edition (11.99)). I read somewhere you can play hitman 2016 in hitman 2 starter pack. So I did just that. I'm currently doing the escalation contract in the ica facility. So before I go do the stories, from you experience hitman players, any tips and tricks for a noob hitman player like me?

    submitted by /u/Left-School
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having problems with the servers?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    My game isn't connecting and I am constantly getting disconnected. My internet is fine

    submitted by /u/Alliseeisgold24
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best all around map to try and complete every challenge on?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Not just story, but to complete every challenge, in other words, to 100% the map.

    submitted by /u/elfis801
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment