• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Hitman Applause!

    Hitman Applause!


    Applause!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Gamma facility toilet paper has Gamma facility logo on it. I just love the amount of details in this game!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Noticed this little detail in the New York briefing.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    TIL 47 could double jump

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Found in Jason Portman's room in Hokkaido.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    If you have ever wondered how Helmut Kruger looks w/o makeup, I know I did, here he is.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    What else am I supposed to use the storage room for?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I found a brand new collector's edition. Mint box as well. Woop!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Evening stroll

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I made ''the town with no name'' ending in hitman 2

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Le Mexican Standoff

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I finally figured out how to SASO Master Colorado (my own method, no guide) Holy crap was this stressful. (Details in comment)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    I miss doing this (Hitman: 2016)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    No, i'm not surprised to see coke in the bathroom stall of the New York bank. I'm surprised that somebody snorts coke right from the lid of the trash bin. For that alone he deserves to be poisoned.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Really hope there’s ventilation tunnels in Hitman 3.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Like in the Arkham games I think these vents would be a great way to sneak past a guard or get somewhere you're not supposed to be. Just use a screwdriver to take off the panel and then you can crawl through them.

    submitted by /u/DuncanRG2002
    [link] [comments]

    What's the average map size in Hitman 2 compared to 2016?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I've put about 150 hours into the Hitman 2016 levels, and so far I've played Hawke's Bay and Miami from Hitman 2. Obviously Hawke's Bay is a pseudo-tutorial level so that doesn't really count. But Miami was insanely huge, like even by the standards of nu-Hitman's massive levels. My question is, what's the average size for the rest of the Hitman 2 levels? Are they mostly similar to Miami, or more like Hitman 2016 (which all felt smaller than Miami, even Sapienza)? Are there any levels as annoying as Colorado, or with as much empty/filler space as Marrakesh?

    submitted by /u/post-ironic-irony
    [link] [comments]

    Absolution has the best controls and shooting and the graphics still look great

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Hitman has always been my favorite stealth series and I know everyone has a sting opinion about absolution, but I always liked it and I just got the hitman HD pack and I remember why I liked it so much. But first, holy shit the graphics still hold up and it hard to believe that it originally came out on last generation hardware. The movement and combat are in my opinion superior to the new games even though overall I prefer the direction and focus of the new games. I liked being able to take off my silencers, I liked the ability for human shields and I liked the point shooting and I really miss being able to dual wield. I also miss being able to collect all the disguises. It was also cool being able to see NPC paths in instincts mode. Hopefully they bring some of these features back for hitman 3

    submitted by /u/Mindless-Lavishness
    [link] [comments]

    Stay Hydrated - A homage to Toilet Drowning in Hitman - Cheru

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    How would one play a punisher type of character in hitman 2

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    what weapons would I use and what weapons would I smuggle in

    submitted by /u/BozZombiesArnie
    [link] [comments]

    Sierra El Matador to the face SA

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    What's the general opinion on the Blood Money/Absolution "enhanced" versions released on the current consoles?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    PS+ has the "Enhanced Collection" on sale for fifteen euro right now and I'm considering getting it. Blood Money's a lot of fun so I'm eager to go back to Hitman's long-standing magnum opus, but getting Absolution has me a bit more leery given how hard I bounced off it back in the day.

    I know Contracts isn't back, but for anyone who got the collection: How was it? Would you say it was worth fifteen euro?

    submitted by /u/GoneRampant1
    [link] [comments]

    Nice Shot Easter Egg (Paris, Krugermeier)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment