• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Hitman It never ends well

    Hitman It never ends well


    It never ends well

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Coincidence? I think not

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    So I snuck in & out of the vault and didn’t disable the lasers

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Made an animated wallpaper based on the GTA loadscreens. Let us know what you guys think or if you want me to make more!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I saw this on the Discord server - was curious what this sub thinks about this idea:

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Athena Savalas is confirmed dead.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    SASO Master Mode New York

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I got my first silent assassin!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    one year ago :p

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Not bad for SASO master mode

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    To be honest, I’d probably play TLOU2 if I had a ps4

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    World war Z

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Thank you, new players bought through Summer Sale, and my new friend I made online, for giving me the kills necessary to get the Phantom Suit in three days.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Somethings Not Right In Miami

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Out of the eight maps in Hitman 2, three don't have car batteries. One of them is Miami.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    The other two are Sgail and Haven, which make sense because, you know, there aren't any cars on them since they're islands, but seriously, if any map was going to have car batteries, it'd be Miami. Hell, there's even a car battery charger that you can use as a distraction, but no actual car batteries.

    Here's hoping they add some like they added briefcases to the Season 1 maps. And on that note, since car batteries are the only item that spawns naturally in levels (as far as I know) that can electrocute, adding some to the Season 1 maps would be cool, too, allowing for some new kills on old maps.

    submitted by /u/BTWNM
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Blood Money?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Steam Summer Sale and got nothing to buy, expect this.

    I only played the new ones and I don't know what to expect from this one

    I would like to know the difference between this game and the new ones before deciding to buy it.

    submitted by /u/Clusterwatch
    [link] [comments]

    Week 2!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Complete SASO on another life, Whittleton Creek, eliminate 5 targets in an explosion accident, complete 5 contracts set in a world of tomorrow (sapienza) complete a challenge in club 27 (Bangkok) complete an escalation in isle of sgail, complete embrace of the serpent by starting at the cocoa fields and eliminating Blair reddington with electrocution while disguised as submarine crew and exit on the speedboat, and your own custom challenge

    submitted by /u/brodster14369
    [link] [comments]

    Ya I was Obsessed with hitman since I was 12��

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    What does agent 47 does on his free time when he’s not on a mission

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    What does agent 47 do when he's not on a mission

    submitted by /u/RemoteOstrich1
    [link] [comments]

    A shitty Agent 47

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why this keeps happening randomly?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Changes I’d like for contracts mode

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Contracts mode is basically all I play in Hitman anymore and there are just a few things that I'd like to be features.

    Such as the ability to mark people as targets that you cannot kill with the blue outline, because I think it could lead to some difficult and creative contracts. Plus The Constant and Spencer Green are the only ones that have ever had a blue outline and it's a bit weird.

    Another thing I'd like is to be able to add extra objectives like "Steal the data core from the bank vault" or "destroy the virus in Sapienza" or even just stuff like "steal a knife" or "shoot 2 rubber crocodiles". It could work like the complications that you put on at the end and depend on what you did while you made the contract.

    This is a smaller thing that I don't think anyone else is bothered about but I'd like to write my own intel for the targets, because then the ability to look at the intel is a bit redundant; it'd allow for people to add extra lore that you couldn't fit into the briefings which happens to me all the time.

    That's pretty much all I can think of right now, there's probably more that could be changed but those are the things I'd like to see and that won't happen. I have a feeling contracts will remain unchanged in Hitman 3.

    submitted by /u/rilledstilled
    [link] [comments]

    I'm thinking about setting up a re-animated collab regarding the Hitman (2016) teaser trailer. What do you all think?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Just something that could become like an experience for us Hitman fans. It would be my first time doing something like this and I wanted to start with something short.

    submitted by /u/CrystalBlue2000
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no, someone put dust in his face!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment