• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Hitman New Subreddit Icon #3 (+small PSA)

    Hitman New Subreddit Icon #3 (+small PSA)


    New Subreddit Icon #3 (+small PSA)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    /u/ActumExAnimo's submission is the new icon for the next few weeks!

    It seems like we're getting closer and closer to a new game announcement, so I don't know how long this new icon is going to last. We'll have some kind of subreddit aesthetic change whenever the new game is announced. Also, I apologize to old.reddit users for everything being kinda outdated. It's just a lot easier to update things on new.reddit. So if you care a ton about the subreddit sidebar/header being up to date (which I assume most people don't), we encourage people to start using new.reddit (for this subreddit anyway).

    submitted by /u/cakeblock941
    [link] [comments]

    Day 42 - Steamed Hams but it's 47 and Dawood

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Excited to hear about Hitman 3 (hopefully soon), made this mock-up of some of my (wishful thinking) locations for H3. Also really hope weather effects are added as well.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    The invisible shotgun

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    What if Nightcall was just a simulation O_O

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Aight I just need some confirmation

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I've got the digital starter pack alongside Hitman 1 maps as I had the previous game, i don't have Hitman 2 however. If I am to buy the disk version, will all of my progress from the digital be on the disk when downloaded? *sorry if this sounds confusing

    submitted by /u/pillybope101
    [link] [comments]

    caillou 47 - Inspired by u/SentinelDuality and requested by u/Sergeantleo47

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I know I am in the minority but I would love to see more comical suits like Santa, Clown, and Flamingo!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Useless Fact: If you force it open, this door in SF will reshut and become an immovable object

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Used a letter bomb and she legit went flying, I couldn’t stop laughing

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Anyone remember the Hitman: Vegas mobile game?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Ghost Mode Tournament 3 - Matches for today, Wed, 20 May - Day 13/17

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Urben Curated Contracts are now live and playable

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Bug with Colorado cameras?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Here is a clip showing what I'm talking about. In Colorado you can see that as long as I don't fill up the meter I don't lose my SA rating. However, using Italy as a test, whether I'm in a 'trespassing' or 'hostile area' location I lose my SA rating immediately after the camera sees 47.

    https://streamable.com/8mdskl

    I did one of my runs without deleting the evidence and even after being seen by three different cameras multiple times I earned an SA rating, so it's not a visual issue... the mission simply doesn't punish you for being seen by them.

    Has anybody noticed this type of camera behavior in other maps? It's strange that it would impact only one level. Would have been a lifesaver if it affected the ones in Bangkok. That level ended up being my least favorite as being spotted at all by them typically ended the run as it was easier to start over than try and sneak in/out of the security office.

    submitted by /u/dennisisspiderman
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Hitman 2 Gold Edition on sale 29.99 @ Walmart

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment