• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Hitman PSA: This might be common info to some, but I just discovered that you can enable an icon that shows when you break silent assassin.

    Hitman PSA: This might be common info to some, but I just discovered that you can enable an icon that shows when you break silent assassin.


    PSA: This might be common info to some, but I just discovered that you can enable an icon that shows when you break silent assassin.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PST

    I messed up the throwing tutorial and it had me cracking up.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PST

    The Ark Society knows how to party

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Does anyone know who makes the briefings in the Hitman games?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:37 PM PST

    One of the things that I love about Hitman and Hitman 2 are the briefings that play at the beginning of each mission. The animations are really cool and the art style is unique. Diana's voice fits perfectly with the pictures on the screen. That extra step makes the game just that much better. I was recently wondering who actually makes these briefings because it would be pretty cool to research and learn. I am very intrigued by the art style and colour scheme that is used during the short videos. Does anyone know who makes these intros, what they use, or anything like that. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/YourEverydayWeeb47
    [link] [comments]

    New feature idea

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Why can't you put on variants of the same disguise? It would make people who compromised you in one version a little less suspicious in the different disguise. You wouldn't get spotted instantly, but it would be faster before people saw through it. Does this sound good or?

    submitted by /u/gibbyfromicarlyTM
    [link] [comments]

    when you tryna sleep but MISTAH JASON PORTMAN..

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Oney Plays HITMAN 2

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PST

    The World Knows Him As Pitbull, But We Call Him... 47

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:50 AM PST

    ILL SHOW THEM

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Xbox missions not working

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:49 PM PST

    There are already a lot of askers of this question but none of the answers work for me so here goes:

    I cant play hitman 2 base missions. I own the entire base game, the DLC missions and even the legacy ones, but I can only play the DLC and legacy missions. I've already played every mission successfully, but after a month-long break, I came back not being able to play some of my favorite missions. Everything is installed, I've rebooted my console, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and ALL the addons. What do I do from here?

    submitted by /u/Joshman217
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever wondered if you can kill every target in Hitman and Hitman 2 without repeating a method

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Hitman 2: Learning to fly MKII

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment