• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Hitman Have you ever actually successfully unveiled the statue? It's much more satisfying

    Hitman Have you ever actually successfully unveiled the statue? It's much more satisfying


    Have you ever actually successfully unveiled the statue? It's much more satisfying

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:01 AM PST

    COMPROMISED!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    I get the feeling the target isn't meant to be on the roof...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    When you can't figure out how to silent assassin a target so you just shoot them in the head

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Such a great day for some poolside chilling.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    The Showstopper SA/SO 0:28

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Had a day, got blasted, pulled up Miami on my laptop. �� this is the result. (Headphone users, I'm so sorry)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    IOI Lies: The Bank's Outdoor Visual Oddities.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:44 AM PST

    Agent 47 had a daughter no one knew about...Ladies and Gentleman, allow me to introduce you to Agent 23.5...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Could I please get some help.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:42 AM PST

    My game will not work and I dont know why. I have the first game as a digital down load and have the second on disc. I recently decided to give the second one a go as it's been sat on my shelf for weeks. I put it in the disc drive and clicked install.... it just install the first game. And all the second game content says 'get access'.? The second games disc is literally in the disc drive. The xbox believes the second game is installed. But it just seems like its hitman one with all the marketing material for hitman 2. How do I get it to install hitman 2? Who do I go to for help guys?

    Thankyou for your time. :)

    submitted by /u/frakramsey
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN 2 - Have a smoke or some chai or whatever the fuck (Makes me laugh every time in Mumbai Laundry)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Santa Fortuna Master SASO 3:54

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Is there any reason to avoid cameras?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    So I recently got the game and am enjoying it, I'm a few missions in and I'm realizing that cameras don't really do anything. They see you and you get notified but nothing happens. No alarms, no rush of guards, no compromised disguises, nothing. And even if you're going for a high score you can just delete the footage like it never happened. Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/EDPZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a "correct" way to play the franchise?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

    I've just started to play the Hitman games recently, (I'm playing Contracts right now) and I thought to myself if maybe I was playing it wrong. Like any other stealth game, or at least the way I play them, I'm just doing mission after mission without finding any other methods of assassination, trying to understand the story and such.

    submitted by /u/giovani0521
    [link] [comments]

    Minimalist alternative cover for the PS4 game

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    New contract Paris (Stark's final meeting)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    New contract PC

    STARK's FINAL MEETING

    Paris: 1 Target at IAGO auction

    ID 1-02-3048075-25

    Optional kill target with an assault rifle

    submitted by /u/Crestagiovanni
    [link] [comments]

    3rd ghost mode tournament matchup. So anyway, I started blasting ...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Haven Island Song?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Does anyone know what the song playing at the bar is called?

    submitted by /u/Kappa-Spock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment