• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Hitman Remember the Albino twins for Matrix Reloaded? This is them now

    Hitman Remember the Albino twins for Matrix Reloaded? This is them now


    Remember the Albino twins for Matrix Reloaded? This is them now

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:02 AM PST

    You can temporarily uninstall levels you're not actively playing, getting your install size down to under 20 Gb

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    I like the leveling system in Hitman 2

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:24 AM PST

    And have no problem that it doesnt give you anything. Im one of those people that like to see bars fill in between missions even if its pointless. Does anyone feel the same. I think if they would put some rewards into this system then they would restrict in with some max level or something. Is there a website where I can find all the emblems? Im talking about the one that is above your level bar after mission ends.

    submitted by /u/Darecki555
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite map

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Any ideas to who the glasses guy was supposed to be?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Question about HITMAN 2

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Hello guys, I hope you can help me.

    I buy a lot of games on steam and sometimes I forget that I have bought some titles like I did (apparently) for Hitman 2.

    I downloaded the game and I have all the campaign from HITMAN1 and the campaign from PATIENT 0. But for HITMAN2 campaign I have only hawks bay. So, have I bought a different version of HITMAN 2 or I dont remember buying it because steam just gave to me the demo? (I have HITMAN 1)

    submitted by /u/Aendisth
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt to Kill Sean Bean and stop the Robot Uprising before it can begin.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Where is the maelstrom located?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I've been trying to find the maelstrom for 15 minutes now, and can't. I really need to know where he is located or at least where I was spawned, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Butterfucks
    [link] [comments]

    Question about gameplay settings

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    I just bought hitman 2 and the legacy pack and im not sure what gameplay settings should be off for the best experience? I dont want to be completly lost when playing a level as i tend to loose interest if i dont know what to do.

    submitted by /u/jonas2720_1
    [link] [comments]

    More urban/europe climate levels?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I like Paris, New-York, maps just for climate and architecture style. I don't like too much haven and Miami levels for being so sunny. And in hitman many levels in tropical things, why don't add levels in countries like Sweden, England, Deutschland, Serbia in new Hitman season? I think Hitman is already heat up on beaches to arrive in cold and rainy regions.

    submitted by /u/ilyakoni
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any mod for Hitman 2 that removes the annoying kill sfx?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment