• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Hitman A truly explosive ending

    Hitman A truly explosive ending


    A truly explosive ending

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    "Unlocked" the Summer Suit

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    The Chad Jager 7 Covert vs the Virgin Sieger 300 Ghost

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Damn Right.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:14 PM PST

    This is the right way to use ICA Electrocution Phone

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    Hitman 2 is 75% off all edition

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    I have finally completed the "The Classics 1" challenge in Hitman 2 in master difficulty!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    Now time to move on to "The Classics 2" in master difficulty as well.

    submitted by /u/SnakeJerusalem
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not sure this motel's amenities really qualify it for five stars

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:15 PM PST

    thats just hilarious, one electrified puddle leads to a genocide..

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    What about a week where all ETs are available to chose from and replay even if you completed them or failed in the past?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PST

    Hitman 3 map ideas

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:52 PM PST

    For hitman 3 I would like to see: Mexico, Russia, London, China, Germany, and Brazil

    submitted by /u/thiccshrecc
    [link] [comments]

    Marrakesh - Don't Blow It with SASO

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Who's your daddy?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    (PS4) Anyone want some help with ghost mode challenges?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PST

    The Fixer ET

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:42 PM PST

    I just failed this contract because I knocked out the courier. I really don't understand, I thought he was either handing off the diamonds to The Fixer, or vice versa. Does anyone know why that happens?

    submitted by /u/Samunition007
    [link] [comments]

    i literally can't complete another life because of bugs

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:24 AM PST

    i have done this fucking mission three times. no matter what fucking clues i get, it REFUSES to complete the damn mission. i get all of them and it literally just doesn't complete. well, i would get all of them if the microfilm actually did anything. i go to the microfilm viewer and literally nothing happens. why is it doing this?

    submitted by /u/YiddishMaoist
    [link] [comments]

    How do some people hack ETs?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    I saw Screenshots of ETs that were like 300 days long and wondered how that works. Do know it? Are there any ways to reactivate an et or make it longer? I've not found anything yet. Please don't insult me because I want to know this. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/The_Hero_of_Gotham
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 Gold Edition 80% off in Greenmangaming

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Is the hd collection worth $10?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:26 AM PST

    Absolution was my first hitman game and i loved it to death,played it like 5 times and i would gladly play it 5 more times but is blood money any good? i never played it.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69
    [link] [comments]

    HiTMAN 2 Tutorial question (minor spoilers)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    Hey, I'm kind of new to the Hitman franchise (I played the original Hitman 2 years and years ago). I'm doing the tutorial for the new(er) Hitman 2 and you're supposed to be able to poison the target's wine. I get to the wine first, poison it, but then he just has a conversation with Mr. Norfolk and they both go to his office indefinitely. He never comes back for the wine, nor does he drink it before they head to his office.

    What am I doing wrong here? I've Googled and I can't find anything about it. All the guides just say to get the rat poison, put it in the wine glass on the crate, and then blend in behind the bar.

    I guess I can just kill him another way, but I really wanted to drown him in the toilet (wow, that was probably the darkest sentence I've ever typed :P)

    submitted by /u/CaeriRising
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me out?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    I recently installed the expansion pass today. I went to play it and it said that I had to get access to the original 6 maps in the game, even though I've had the game for a while now. I was confused so I went to uninstall and reinstall those levels. So after uninstalling them they are gone and not on the ready to install area of my Hitman 2 menu on my Xbox Games and Apps. So I'm not really sure what to do.

    submitted by /u/BearsFanDude19
    [link] [comments]

    Something really helpful

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:59 AM PST

    I'm trying to finish miami, and something I think should be added is a disguise tracker. It would REALLY help with chameleon. It shows which disguises you have equipped and hides non-equipped disguises as "???". This is something that could help many, many others aswell.

    submitted by /u/Silverware_frek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment