• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Hitman The Iconoclast [Elusive Target] Discussion Thread

    Hitman The Iconoclast [Elusive Target] Discussion Thread


    The Iconoclast [Elusive Target] Discussion Thread

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    sent himself straight to heaven

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    It took me less than 2 minutes. I was more elusive than the target herself.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Some More Art For Ya

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Why can't you simply carry canes into missions? I get swords are suspicious, but canes should really be handheld.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    SEASON OF LUST SUIT

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    One of these missions is not like the others

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I put 47 spices in the pasta still tastes like ashes in my mouth

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I hang my head and cry when I think of spaghetti bolognese that you've made for us both

    that summer night in Napoli if it ever gets so making our love

    Now I prowl the streets around your house like a beast in the night you're all that I'm thinking of

    I stand outside your window pleading

    Won't you hear me, won't you see

    RITORNA A ME I'm begging you come back to me

    RITORNA A ME I follow you, I'm watching you

    RITORNA A ME Come back to me or I will find 47 ways to make you mine

    The taste of wine turns bitter on my tongue

    There were candles burning when we made love

    I see you lighting candles now as you feed the peasant whose dirty hands soiled the table cloth(?)

    AH, AH, AH…

    I watched that swine drink to his fill*

    AH, AH, AH…

    Get rid of him or I swear I will

    RITORNA A ME I'm begging you come back to me

    RITORNA A ME I follow you, I'm watching you

    RITORNA A ME I'm seeking you, thinking of 47 ways to make you pay

    I hang my head and cry when I think of spaghetti bolognese that you've made for us both

    that summer night in Napoli if it ever gets so making our love

    Now I prowl the streets around your house like a beast in the night you're all that I'm thinking of

    I stand outside your window pleading

    Won't you hear me, won't you see

    I'm begging you come back to me

    I follow you, I'm watching you

    Come back to me or I will find 47 ways to make you mine

    The taste of wine turns bitter on my tongue

    There were candles burning when we made love

    I see you lighting candles now as you feed the peasant whose dirty hands soiled the table cloth(?)

    I watched that swine drink to his fill

    Get rid of him or I swear I will

    I'm begging you come back to me

    I follow you, I'm watching you

    I'm seeking you, thinking of 47 ways to make you pay

    submitted by /u/WeaponizedBuns
    [link] [comments]

    Im pretty sure I can fit an smg too

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Latest update broke doors in Paris

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Fly My Pretty

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Try out this PS4 contract I made, I think its pretty good!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    That's the most violent texture glitch I have ever seen

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    (Sorry for image quality) Thats Agent 47 and Diana on tomodachi life, by pure fucking chance, they ended up married. Like I legit did not plan this to happen. Even more worrying is that they now have a baby. What the fuck Nintendo

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Should we get an ability to replay the elusive targets without getting any rewards from them?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Like i got hitman 2 like a year ago, when elusive targets werent a thing. and while yes, there are ppl recreating it in customs, i would really like playing the official versions, even without the prize

    submitted by /u/PumpkinDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    I think the most unrealistic and honestly most bothersome thing about this game to me is:

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    I mean I love the game don't get me wrong, but it honestly annoys the fuck out of me every time I decide to play the game, how you go to countries outside of the United States like Sapienza or Dubai and almost every NPC has an American English sounding accent

    submitted by /u/FandomAnxiety
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you have to be your own dance partner...

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Me trying to play the elusive target:

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Anyone noticed 47's low quality audio in Mendoza?*Spoilers*

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    What's with this? I'm talking about the mission opportunity where you can disguise yourself as the lawyer and hand over the research files to Yates, which then starts the dialogue between him and 47 with 47 describing specific cases that he himself has done, but the first one he describes is Janus, and as he does it sounds like David had to record it over a phone or something... like the audio is so distractingly bad compared to what comes before and right after as he describes the case in Sapienza.

    Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/killfaced911
    [link] [comments]

    Senior talent joins IOI

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Here's what happens when you kill everyone in Germany

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Any idea as to what fighting style 47 practices?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    On both civilian and guard? I love his unarmed attacks that sometimes I try a kill everything challenge with just his fists. It's satisfying and fun to look at so I'm curious what styles he takes from.

    submitted by /u/Broad-Piglet-5721
    [link] [comments]

    Am I supposed to be here

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    David Bateson (Hitman Series) | Interview 2021

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment