• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Hitman Hitman 3 Secret True Ending (Real)

    Hitman Hitman 3 Secret True Ending (Real)


    Hitman 3 Secret True Ending (Real)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Our Lord and Savior is coming

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    This is what I use my $15,000 of film education for. Hitman fancams.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:16 PM PST

    I believe that there should be more skilled targets in hitman 3

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Imagine 47 on a mission to kill a target, but at the same time, the target isn't just someone that's gonna run at the sight of him. They could probably be super skilled in hand to hand combat, or maybe a better marksman than him, causing 47 to adapt in order to take them out. It would add more of a challenge on killing targets if they too were professional killers.

    Or maybe 47 would be secretly hunted as well? Kind of in a dog-chase-cat-chase-mouse type of way, making 47 have to be on his ps and qs when on missions for certain targets, because someone is planning on taking him out. Maybe 47's target is being secretly protected by an assassin, and 47 has to find out where the assassin is and take him out in order to kill the original target. It would totally be an interesting take.

    submitted by /u/throwawayname6996
    [link] [comments]

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    In honor of HITMAN 3 coming out soon, I'll be remastered all the HITMAN CG trailers I can find, starting with Absolution :)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    42 Days of suits (Day 29) Classic all Black Suit

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    IO is working on a MP game

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    How would an Hitman: Blood Money remake look like?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:34 AM PST

    As some of you might know i recently made an poll asking which hitman game pepole would like to see an remake of and Blood money won with over 100 votes more than the second place! So i wanted to ask what whould you change in an game thats considered perfect by many?

    submitted by /u/Boyiander
    [link] [comments]

    Agent 47 Roasts Franklin

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Is it embarrassing to play on casual and still find it decently difficult? Asking for a friend

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    For context me- I mean my friend has played for about 3 months now

    submitted by /u/imfreakingfearless
    [link] [comments]

    New WR! Colorado SA/SO in 50 seconds!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    My games been buggy lately. Anybody have something like this happen? Falling through maps, t posing, etc. Game is Hitman 2.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Proove me wrong: Hitman stars rating are broken

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:45 AM PST

    I don't want to stretch it - stars rating system is broken. Most of my attempts I have 5 stars when i go silence assasin (which is easy if you knock out enemy and use disguise), or 0 star when I go rampage. In my opinion, 5 star should be for SA/SO and with min. amount of knocked out people. That means, you need to be a fricking shadow, you can't just clear your path and call it a day. You was recorded? Your problem, you can destroy the recordings, but it is still a mark of your presence. SA is right in the middle, about 3 stars. You can knockout, you can destroy camera's, you can use opportunities. But it isn't the highest level of success. 2 star is when you kill some guard's, turn the alarm. I'm just tired of seeing the "there is nothing to notice if there is noone to notice" trick for master saso missions. It is the way, but the star ratings should promote more elaborate choices.

    submitted by /u/HotUnluckyConfusion
    [link] [comments]

    Fear as a weapon

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    I think the idea of a playable ICA agent in a future game, where they are silent like 47 though far more brutal. Say you kill a guard with a knife you have the ability to pretty much butcher him to death and use the body as a fear tactic. Idk I was bored and was thinking how i'd make a hitman where you can tackle every mission as either 47 or the other ICA assassin. 47 for the more classic hitman players and the other assassin for the more sadistic players (rewarded for brutality over pacifism)

    submitted by /u/CynicalOCDRiddenPoet
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Hitman 3 for PC or PS5?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    I have Hitman 1 & 2 on Steam. I would like to carry over progress from previous missions because I put a lot of time into them and unlocked a lot of items from challenges. But my PC cannot do 4K 60 and I am uncertain about adaptive trigger support on PC which is possible on the PS5. So, I am conflicted about the platform. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Luhar6954
    [link] [comments]

    I wish the gore in Hitman was.. gorier

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Imagine the gore from Red Dead Redemption 2 in Hitman. Shotguns decapitate heads. Fire leaves bodies burnt to a crisp. Would make explosion kills much more cooler I think. Melee kills could definitely be more detailed. Slitting someones throat should leave an open wound.

    The series is known for elaborate kills but you leave no lasting mark on your targets apart from maybe bulletholes.

    Its not like they need to tone down the violence either. The game is 18 rated regardless.

    submitted by /u/slingoo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really bad at this game, please help.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    So I just bought hitman 2, and it's really fun except for the fact that I suck at it. I watched a video by StealthGamerBR (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZzLmNcT2rM&t=602s) and it made me realize how bad I am at this. It was his miami run, and he was just so good at using only the things that he has or are around him to kill people, and not have to go search for needed items. For example from 2:25 to 3:28, he does things the 'right way'. It's clear after watching that the generator and water along with the coin tricks is the right way to kill the guard. I, on the other hand, would have never even thought of that on my own. I just hate watching these people do the game so well, it makes me feel like an idiot that I need to copy exactly what they do to ever be that good. I just spent 30 minutes trying and failing to take out the 2 guards on santa fortuna that are in front of the tunnel entrance near the start without just shooting them. What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Khrronos
    [link] [comments]

    SA/SO Under 5: Hawke's Bay on Master difficulty

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment