• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Hitman MOD UPDATE: Memes and Low effort posts.

    Hitman MOD UPDATE: Memes and Low effort posts.


    MOD UPDATE: Memes and Low effort posts.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Hi r/HiTMAN,

    We all love good memes, some of which have made their way into the game itself :) but as the dawn of Hitman 3 fast approaches, we will be cracking down a bit on low effort posts.

    We know that a common complaint around here is that thoughtful discussion about the actual games can often times be buried underneath the memes, shitposts, and other low-effort content. This isn't to say we're banning memes; but really simple image edits (bottom text, 10 second MS Paint edit type stuff) will be removed for the foreseeable future.

    As for low effort posts, we will be more strict in removing posts such as repeated 'favorite location' polls, 'look at my pile of bodies', and 'i killed 300 people' type posts. If you feel a magnetic attraction to this type of post, try and find a twist on the formula, something we haven't all seen before.

    If this is the only content you come here for, I'd direct you to join /r/HitmanMemes; it's quite dead right now, but it can be revived into a great outlet of memes and other funny stuff if enough people join. We are not affiliated with this sub, but there you can post all the MS Paint bottom text memes you want :)

    I hope everyone is excited for the release, looking forward to discussing the intricacies of pulling off a 'SASO/Sniper/No KO run while parachuting into Dubai Blindfolded with Rockband Drumkit' run with you all. Stay spicy, but keep the spice fresh.

    -timothymark

    submitted by /u/timothymark96
    [link] [comments]

    So many choices, so little time

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Hello

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    My Idea™ for Avoiding the Hitman Store Page Issue

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Recently started the 2016 and 2018 Hitman games, and holy shit

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    These games are SO ADDICTIVE. I'm having so much fun completing challenges, especially the suit only master challenges. Paris took me like, 6 hours to figure out how to do Silent Assassin, Suit Only on Master. What a blast and a half

    submitted by /u/smoomoo31
    [link] [comments]

    42 Days of suits (Day 13) Tuxedo, Mask and Gloves

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    I hate this npc so much I speedran trying to kill him as creatively/fast as possible

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    What is everybody’s favourite Target to kill of all time ?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:21 AM PST

    Can be from any game, mine has got to be Campbell 'Meat King' Sturrock

    submitted by /u/Legend12901
    [link] [comments]

    It would be so much more helpful if whoever reported this messaged us/me instead of making a random vague statement on a random post

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    what is your favorite NPC dialogue/interaction you have stumbled upon?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:20 PM PST

    *i believe the Hitman sandbox levels to be some of the most immersive in all of gaming. i believe that the NPC programming and dialogue really brings that point home, and makes the world breathe.

    i love hearing the security guards talk in New York about the recent robbery attempts. the things i've overheard in France and Haven Island were too funny some times.

    what are your favorite miscellaneous conversations/interactions?

    *wanted to add some thoughts

    submitted by /u/Kincy_Jive
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing Hitman: Blood Money and after putting the air rifle in the ICA box and completing the objectives in the mission I got this rating. I have never seen this before and thought it was interesting.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Accessing Caruso's mansion in Patient Zero's The Author mission

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    I am sorry "ICA Outstanding Performance Coin", it's not my fault!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:21 AM PST

    All the things the auctioneer in "The Showstopper" says in Paris, France.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    So I assume it is randomly generated each time from pre-selected dialogue. This may sound confusing, but I'll explain. For this, I will split the words into 3 categories: the incident, the sector and the location (e.g. A drug incident in the nuclear industry of South-East Asia.)

    Incidents:

    (Will play tomorrow and write some)

    Sectors:

    (Will play tomorrow and write some)

    Locations:

    (Will play tomorrow and write some)

    submitted by /u/GeoGuru32
    [link] [comments]

    Oh boy, I can't wait for my first day on the job

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Elusive target?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    I have hitman 2016 on epic and I'm going to get hitman 2 gold edition on steam soon, is there a way I can play elusive targets?

    submitted by /u/Diegom69
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any particular reason why the PS4 version of Hitman 3 is cheaper than the PS5 version?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:27 AM PST

    I mean, considering the upgrade is free... what's the catch?

    submitted by /u/DrAdamsen
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 - Gold Edition $25.99 ($19.99 PS+) on the US PlayStation Store

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    I have been waiting for this to go on sale all month. Hopefully, it helps some of you that were hoping for the same.

    submitted by /u/milkems
    [link] [comments]

    New Gamemode

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    An idea I have for a new gamemode is the contract challenge. Here's how it would work.

    You would be given 3 random contracts created in a range of 31 days. You would have to complete them to win. The reward would be xp and the amount would differ depending on the amount of targets, complications, or whether you got silent assassin or not. Pretty simple concept but I think it would fit the game.

    submitted by /u/Squindexius
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with the Treasures of Sgàil challenge

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I am trying to do the Treasures of Sgàil challenge but for some reason the game isn't detecting when I pick up the golden idol. It's the first thing I pick up but I don't get progress for it. What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/UnNameableName
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't been able to connect to the servers the last couple of days

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I really like playing the game to get mastery and do challenges, but I can't access those parts of the game because I can't connect to the servers, does anyone know a solution? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ronamdoras
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment