• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Hitman Wide Hitman

    Hitman Wide Hitman


    Wide Hitman

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    The Hitman 3 logo looks a lot like the logo on the death screen in the game Left Alive

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Now this is how you hide a body

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Stay safe, always wear a mask!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    You ignore my interview because of a phone call? Ok....

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    A short survey about Hitman players. (only 9 questions)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Hello fellow agents,

    for my study I have to learn about the demographic of Hitman players. I'd be really greatful if you answered 9 small questions about yourself and the Hitman games:

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCgjPwWwXNdQp9AswNcY5huGjUIpY0wLm0UZy605vbv2MSAg/viewform?usp=sf_link

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/Pynkie96
    [link] [comments]

    I have 200 hours into Hitman 2, I’m level 350, have gotten SASO on every mission, and I only just now found out about the challenge packs on every level.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    There goes my weekend.

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    out of context hitman

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Hitman Subreddit Appreciation Post

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I started playing Hitman a couple months ago. It quickly became one of my favorite game series for a variety of reasons, one of them being this awesome community. Just wanted to say I appreciate you all for making this subreddit a fun and welcoming place to talk about these awesome games. You guys have made discovering Hitman a great experience and I'm very grateful for that. Have a good day everyone!

    submitted by /u/barry_001
    [link] [comments]

    Here is the second part of my RDIF Showcase, this time with 3 roaming targets...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    If there was another attempt at a Hitman film which director would you choose?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Personally, I'd pick the Coen brothers. Their surrealism and dark sense of humor would be a prefect fit. If you've seen No Country for Old Men you'll know what I'm talking about. The scene in the motel could be straight out of a Hitman game.

    submitted by /u/barry_001
    [link] [comments]

    Marco is being pretty disrespectful

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Help with Chameleon in Marrakesh (A Guilded Cage)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I haven't played Hitman in ages, but I wanted to jump back in as I've been missing it. I've been going for 100% completion on every mission, and now I've come to Marrakesh. I've been going around taking people's clothes for an hour now, from the fortune teller to the prisoner. I have 16/17 disguises.

    Here are every disguise I've picked up.

    • Headmaster
    • Handyman
    • Shop-keeper
    • Food Vendor
    • Soldier
    • Printing Crew (pretty sure about this one, I wore one of the guys' disguises in the back alley with the well)
    • Elite Soldier
    • Waiter
    • Cameraman (haven't picked this one up this playthrough, but the Story where you use his disguise is checked so I've definitely picked it up before)
    • Consulate security
    • Masseur (same thing as with the Cameraman, have done the mission Story)
    • Consulate Janitor
    • Officer (with the red beret)
    • Prisoner
    • Fortune teller
    • Consulate Intern

    Now, what am I missing? Isn't this all the disguises?

    submitted by /u/DoodieMcWiener
    [link] [comments]

    Finn Wheeler

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Uh, hello? 🤓📞 HR? 😡 Yes, it's Finn Wheeler, 👨‍💼🎡 down at the Bayside Center 🏢 . Listen, I realize this may sound trivial 🚨 but the Fountain View ⛲🥤 soda dispenser has been on the fritz 💢 since we moved in 🙄🇺🇸. I can't work 🍆 without my energy drinks 🔋🚰 and I have been forced to bring my own 👿👊. Well, yes, they fixed that today 😏. But, and here's the problem you see 💩🙀, Mr. Knox 👴 and his entourage 🚜 of gun-wielding body guards 💂💂💂 managed to empty the machine in one hour 🗿🤢. I was thrilled to receive the email 📥 telling me the machines were back in order ⛹📈 but to come in and discover 😮 how Knox 👨‍🏫 and his goons 👯‍♂️ have been seemingly bathing 🕺🛀🕺 in Fountain View all morning. Well, 😤 let me tell you the 👎👎 disappointment has been substantial ❌. Not a matter for HR? How so 🥺? Well, I don't think 😬☠ it wise to take it up 💦 with Mr. Knox himself 👹, no. I see. Well, yes, 🙊 yes thank you 💝.

    submitted by /u/vylet-pony
    [link] [comments]

    How to mod Hitman 2?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I personally hate a few things in Hitman 2 and want to change it, But can't !?

    Can anyone teach me how to MOD Hitman 2?

    Which coding language should I know?

    submitted by /u/KingSadra
    [link] [comments]

    Peculiar situation.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    So basically my internet is filtered by a program called family zone. I got the first hitman game via epic Games for free. The family zone prevents the game from connecting to the servers. Now you can manually unblock web addresses, what would be the address that would have to unblock to allow the game to connect to the internet.

    submitted by /u/Pixel_King_707
    [link] [comments]

    #JustPrisonThings

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    He Need Some Milk!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    About Lucas Gray and Olivia Hall

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I found out that Lucas Gray and Olivia Hall have an apparent Father-daughter relationship just like Victoria and 47 did. Olivia could also be as old as Victoria did, as Lucas met Olivia back in 2002 when she was only 7. Victoria was said to be in her teens back in Absolution, my guess is that she might be either 16 or 17. If that's true that's one little detail that Lucas's life was somehow mirrored to 47. What are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/kaijino_Orochi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment