• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Hitman It-man™

    Hitman It-man™


    It-man™

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    My proudest achievements in one picture

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    a few doodles of 47, since he ascends my art block

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Hitman HD collection 75% off on Xbox

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I made the test. The Hospital Director went the farthest.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    [Hitman: Blood Money] I love dicking around just to see what's the newspaper write about Agent 47.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    [PC] Special Contract #2 - Get To The Choppa!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Should we expect a spooky Hitman 3 map reveal this month?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Any reveal would be good. Very excited for the game!

    submitted by /u/Anders1099
    [link] [comments]

    No Security Cameras in Miami?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! So, this year I watched GMTK's video on Hitman and repetition. This inspired me to play it and I bought Hitman GOTY edition during the steam summer sale. It was so much fun! Now, because of the WB sale recently, I have been playing Hitman 2. Today, I have finally gotten level 20 on Miami, the first map. But I'm wondering why there are no security cameras at all. I've searched for other people's gameplay and they have security cameras in their Miami maps. Is something wrong with my game? If the answer is something obvious, I am painfully sorry.

    submitted by /u/The_Kid_Arachnid
    [link] [comments]

    Did Providence Influence/Instigate the Downfall of the Soviet Bloc?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    As Janus was a defector who went to become Providence's Constant and found the Ark Society, I wonder if the cabal had influenced the downfall of the Soviet Union and communist Eastern Europe. IRL, with the abrupt introduction of capitalism, it led to a lot of corruption within the post-Soviet states that still persists to this day, leading up to Vladimir Putin (who was KGB...) taking power in what is effectively an oligarchy by billionaires. I don't see much reason why Providence wouldn't be cashing in that since the former Soviet Union is now open for exploitation to further their global influence.

    I wonder if IO had considered this at all, as this sounds like a perfect spin-off once the World of Assassination trilogy concludes where you could play as a Providence agent infiltrating Soviet/Russian politics, maybe even being an influence in the attempted coup in August 1991.

    submitted by /u/Commie-Procyon-lotor
    [link] [comments]

    [item] Smelling Salts: To awaken an unconscious target manually

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Maybe for challenges. Maybe to manually reposition a stubborn npc. Maybe just to allow them to more fully experience the death trap they've been dragged into.

    Use item on unconscious target, and they start to stir. Totally disoriented and blind for around 20 seconds, after which they resume their status from before being incapacitated. Baffled, but not alerted.

    submitted by /u/Walterod
    [link] [comments]

    The only proper way to cut Transilvanian mamaliga (polenta)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Guards Actually Acknowledge Missing Targets

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I played both the two recent hitman games but when I play I usually just shoot my way through and never really sneak around. recently, I decided to finish all of the mission stories on each level and be sneakier (hiding bodies, hiding in closets, knocking out innocents instead of killing, etc). while doing the stories I found out that guards and npcs actually acknowledge missing or dead targets. in paris, I used the light rig to kill Viktor and then when I snuck up on Dalia she was talking on the phone about him having an accident. then in sapienza, I killed Francesca as Roberto and hid her. then while I snuck around the mansion a guard walked by whispering her name and trying to find her. I have never noticed that deaths ACTUALLY get realized. crazy details.

    tldr; just realized guards try to find missing targets and other targets hear about accidental kills.

    submitted by /u/meechsveto
    [link] [comments]

    Carl Ingram

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Which version of Blood Money to buy?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    The 360 is backwards compatible with the Xbox One but there's also an HD version bundle with absolution ( is it not possible to buy separately?) Which is the best? Asking because some HD remasters of games ended up with glitches or just plain poor quality.

    submitted by /u/triplegxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Special Contract #1 - Unsilent Majority

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    This is so cursed

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I made a story in Contracts mode, for those interested.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    For those with the following maps, I have made a custom story, based off of IAGO. To find it, search for IAGO Part 1-6 (published by ArmChairMajor). It is on Hitman 2, for the Xbox one, for those interested.

    Maps needed : Paris - The Showstopper Sapienza - Landslide Bangkok - Club 27 Marrakesh - A Gilded Cage Colorado - Freedom Fighters Hawke's Bay - Nightcall (Should be included with Hitman 2 anyway)

    I hope you enjoy my story (the briefing of each contract is where the story element is), it took me a lot of time to make. It was originally made for my girlfriend, who's new to the game, but I figured everybody else should be allowed to try it too.

    I shall leave you to prepare.

    submitted by /u/ArmChairMajor
    [link] [comments]

    The Emetic Grenade is REALLY pulling its weight for SASO work.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    How to play hitman?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I could see that there a lot of items and weapons to use in the world. I know I can follow intel and mission stories and do the challenges. I find myself doing the same every level: distract a guard with a coin or something, subdue him or knock him out with a tool, disguise then move to next area and repeat. I reached ARK society level and I can't feel so much joy of playing the game. My question is how should I approach each map and story? What are the best steps to enjoy a level?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/BigSmokesbuttcheek
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Hitman 2 Mods

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    How do they work? Is there any difference if you are using them online/offline? Can you get banned? Are there inconvenients with H2's updates?

    I just don't get them

    But thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Achusttin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment