• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Hitman I will leave you to prepare...my birthday cake

    Hitman I will leave you to prepare...my birthday cake


    I will leave you to prepare...my birthday cake

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    100 days until Hitman 3. What are you guys hoping for most in the game?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    It was well worth it

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Actual meme

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I just noticed that if you go to the career tab in Hitman 2 you see this sneaky little reference to Hitman Absolution. Kinda cool, right?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Me and Dawood looking for the person who asked.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Subdue me like one of your Indian girls

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    this has probably been found already but look at this tactic i found

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    What does agent 47 do in his free time?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    What are his hobbies? I've never seen the guy do anything but work. That can't be healthy....

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyXXL
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: I did like episodic release of Hitman (2016)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    I've been in this subreddit for almost 3 years, and I noticed that most of the community didn't like the episodic release of Hitman at all. The dissatisfaction with this format was so high that IO decided to delete that option in the other two chapters of the series, Hitman 2 and Hitman III, to fulfil the community wishes. Despite the critics, I always thought that the episodic release was a very good idea, and I'm here to explain why.

    I always imagined the world of assassination like a universe filled with different and unique little worlds to be enjoyed separately and only related to each other by the storyline. It was cool, back to 2016, to play Paris without knowing what to expect after that: maybe it was a little bit unconventional (I recognise that a player wants to know all the game before buying it, instead of waiting months divided in little parts) but that mechanic allowed the player to completely enjoy the location without thinking to the next ones. It was a lot more immersive because, like 47, you just needed to focus on where you were, without even knowing where to head after you were done; The storyline was mysterious, and that created a lot of hype in me.

    Generally, especially with tv series, I'm not a fan of binge watching, because I prefer to enjoy a good story with the right times and without forcing it too much by making a 8-hour marathon in one day. I think the same for Hitman: a location must be played with the necessary time to know it properly, before passing to the next one, maybe already announced (I swear I loved the location trailers of 2016 game, they were so hyping!)

    I hope I didn't bored you, that was just a little reflection on how I experienced the transition between the two games. I hope to see down here a lot of comments to improve the discussion: let me know if you are with or against me, every comment could be really interesting. Thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/FritzFreddy
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing. Am I doing this thing right?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Only thing that grinds my gears about the hitman games

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Is that he shoots pistols with one arm, trained professionals would use two

    He looks kinda silly in some situations shooting with one arm during a firefight, to me atleast haha

    submitted by /u/damitch2011
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh... Sir... I don’t think... I- uh- ...okay

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    CeilingFan to the rescue

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I've been stuck like this for 30 minutes. Man

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    My first time playing hitman. Am I playing it correctly?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    So I was wondering ifnim playing the game correctly? I choose the option where it lets guides me to a certain mission within the level. Isn't that taking the fun out of the game?

    submitted by /u/creamecrepe22
    [link] [comments]

    I'm pretty stoked for Hitman 3, but what made you fall in love with this batch of Hitman games (Hitman 2016 and 2018) in the first place?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of making a video of what makes this series of Hitman games work so well. I already have my reasons, but I want to see your guys' view on what makes this game so special to you. For me, it's the freedom and the endless possibilities and ways to kill enemies. The maps are so grand and legendary, and the amount of replay value it has is astounding. This game can be played over and over again because of multiple creative ways to kill and the fun contracts made by the community. I love how it's also a comedy at times. I never expected to laugh out loud when kills play out when I first bought the game.

    submitted by /u/The_Kid_Arachnid
    [link] [comments]

    difficulty specific suspicious action reactions?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    do people chimp out when I climb along ledges by sending guards to kill me normally or is that difficulty specific?

    submitted by /u/Synthetic-Aesthetic0
    [link] [comments]

    Would you buy a Providence pin? - StrawPoll

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Miami kill everyone challenge problems.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    So, I've been trying for the past few hours to kill everyone in Miami, only problem, it either 1.becomes so laggy it's unplayable, or 2.just crashes all together. So, is it even possible to do the challenge on this map?, Or are there just too many NPCs that if can't handle when you kill everyone?.....that or perhaps it crashed because in addition to mass murder, I also tend to overflow every sink, just to be an extra asshole to the janitors.

    submitted by /u/BlackMesa1998
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman: Blood Money Crashing After Intro

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I loaded up hitman for all my profiles to be deleted (not an issue) but when ever I complete the intro level and escape the game crashes after the newspaper is seen (red line doesn't load)

    Any suggestions? I have uninstalled and done many other fixes. I play on PC and use GOG.com

    submitted by /u/Riddick100001
    [link] [comments]

    What just happened???

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment