• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Hitman I miss the newspaper so much

    Hitman I miss the newspaper so much


    I miss the newspaper so much

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    The movies might as well be renamed Shitman

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Finally got full Mastery on every map in Hitman 2. Loved every second of it, and I cannot wait for 3.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Will this crash my game?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    A Contract in Taiwan (or Hong Kong, we'll know for sure in the location reveal)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    They ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you're fine, when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it because they would never understand.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I hope contracts are cross-platform in Hitman 3

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    It's pretty lame having to make separate contracts for PS, Xbox, PC, etc. Imagine how much easier it would be to share them if there was just one universal code that worked on all platforms.

    submitted by /u/Derpface123
    [link] [comments]

    Made agent 47 using its movie character in Hitman: agent 47

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I think the deluxe edition suits are hinting upcoming locations

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Made a (I hope) funny Screwdriver 47 video hope you enjoy.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    /r/hitman hit 80k subscribers yesterday

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Problem "All Firearms Collected" HBM PS4

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    So, it's my "first" Hitman game ever and i decided to begin with Hitman Blood Money (i tried to play the first one on PC but i don't like pc gaming). I'm a trophy hunter but i'm having an issue with this trophy cause i'm replaying the levels to collect the guns to my hideout, putting them in my inventory or storing in the box. When a finish the level, the guns don't show in my hideout.

    It is a bug in my game, or i have to complete the story first? I replayed Death of a Showman 4 times and the Desert Eagle and Dragunov are refusing to be collected.

    Sorry if i mispelled something, english is not my native language

    submitted by /u/145fx
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Bring back 'standard equipment'!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I've just started replaying Blood Money (it was the first game I played when I got my first Xbox in 2010) because the HD pack was cheap, and I noticed that you always start with basic stuff like coins, a lockpick and fiberwire.

    It makes sense, partly because why would you ever not want a lockpick, and because all of those things are so small they could realistically be smuggled in in one hand - or be hidden in the lining of your briefcase. The fiberwire is so iconic that it really should be on hand all the time.

    While I do find the loadout selection page limiting because of how few things you can actually take into a mission, it might make the game easier if you can suddenly have enough tranquillisers and emetic poison to incapacitate every NPC on a map and just waltz over to your target and snap their neck while they're on the ground in a puddle of their bodyguards' vomit.

    I've got a few other ideas that I'd like to see - obviously it's too late to change Hitman III significantly at this point, and who am I to tell IO what to do, but I've had fun coming up with tweaks and improvements to what is my all-time favourite game.

    submitted by /u/The96kHz
    [link] [comments]

    [Just Finished] Hitman: Contracts: Exceeded expectations handsomely!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    When I heard about the premise of Hitman Contracts, I was just expecting a re-skin of Codename 47 with an few extra bells and whistles in order to generate hype for their next title, but MAN I was wrong! This game is a masterpiece:

    I loved the atmosphere, it was like walking through a horror movie. Every assassination was at night to reflect the conditions outside the hotel room, and the colour pallet of the game was really dingy. And the ghost part of Traditions of the Trade, along with the nasty accident scene along with Kyd's music was a real psychological thriller.

    It wasn't just a re-skin, they redesigned the layouts of the maps in Codename 47, so although I roughly knew where to go, it wasn't as easy as I anticipated. And they threw in some new missions at the beginning too! My favourite level was the Beldingford Manor, I don't know if that was the fact it set in Britain, making it close to home, but poisoning the whisky, and sneaking around a ye olde worldy mansion was the shit! Not to mention the fact you could smother people with pillows (I know I sound like a psycho saying that, but it is Hitman). The level of detail, the awesome GTA 4 sounding weapons and gunplay was off the charts, even exceeding Silent Assassin.

    They majorly refined the good ideas (though sometimes poor execution) from its predecessor, Silent Assassin. The first person cam looked better, and you can use your 'Z' and 'C' controls when in first person too, a small but major difference. The sneak system was improved, you could now move a lot quicker, instead of shifting along at 0.5 mph. There was a lack of content you could argue, but it was only meant to bridge the gap between SA and BM, but they executed it nicely. The disguise system was put straight as well, which I was pleased to see.

    However, I would of liked them to have prehaps improved the Jungle or Japanese missions from SA and CDN 47. They were the one's no-one liked, and they could have made an enjoyable experience, by making them more structured and the map lay out better. I also liked how they put a bit more thought into the Finale, allowing for a stealth approach, rather then just an annoying shooting gallery spam LMB kill-em-all.

    But all-in-all, Contracts is a keeper. 9/10. Onwards to Blood Money!

    submitted by /u/DigAlive8022
    [link] [comments]

    After a week of many saves, it has been done.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I have become a master of stealth

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Original Hitman issue - getting a surgeon outfit!!?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    How do I get the surgeon outfit in Hokkaido? Followed the Jason Portman way but I just got a doctor outfit.

    submitted by /u/thattonybo
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Terminator Challenge

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    ICA has received a new piece of equipment-an android sent from the future to aid them in their endeavors. This machine excels in search-and-destroy tactics and persistence hunting. As per their request, this model has been designed in the spitting image of their own Agent 47.

    Challenge details:

    •Any mission •47 must walk everywhere-no running •Shotgun only-no other weapons or melee •Tools (e.g. lockpick) or other items are okay, but may not be used as weapons •47 must remain standing up-no crouching unless physically required to traverse an area •No disguising (unless required to complete mission, e.g. hazmat suit) •Kill every guard possible

    I started doing this recently, and it's a lot of fun. 47 already moves "robotically" so putting a shotgun in his hands makes him seem like a bona-fide T-800!

    Anyway, feel free to try this out, and let me know your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/ob-2-kenobi
    [link] [comments]

    Caruso was such a Devoted Son....

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I made a video from a stream I did

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Hokkaido question

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I'm doing a SASO run on my first my playthrough and I've stumbled upon the ability to overload the defibrillator. I'm not using opportunity tips and my question is whether this is possible to do without backtracking to the garage for the master key.

    I don't want a specific strategy, just to know if whatever I need is available on that floor.

    submitted by /u/BoldenoneCypionate
    [link] [comments]

    Gama's such an incredible place

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment