• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Hitman After successful grind for Druzhina 34 ICA Arctic i decided to grind the unlockables in featured contracts. Today i finally unlocked the last one - Toolbox!

    Hitman After successful grind for Druzhina 34 ICA Arctic i decided to grind the unlockables in featured contracts. Today i finally unlocked the last one - Toolbox!


    After successful grind for Druzhina 34 ICA Arctic i decided to grind the unlockables in featured contracts. Today i finally unlocked the last one - Toolbox!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Dont mind, made this at 3 A.M.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Patient doing weird things

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Finally I got 100% of completion on Paris

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    knock me out like one of your french girls ♥

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    A crossover that is my pipe dream

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    The payday franchise has has a bunch of cool ass crossovers (except the one that was shit and anyone that has played payday 2 knows what two heisters I'm talking about) and I think it would be neat if there was a level like the bank where you could pull off a heist using disguises etc, but to also add the nuance of paydays stealth mechanics paired with hitmans stealth. I dunno it's just a pleasant thought in my head either way

    submitted by /u/GodsOlderCousin
    [link] [comments]

    Tool box concept: here me out u can use it like a container like you would for idk a gun but instead of a gun it’s like the wrench, agree driver and hammer

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    hmm

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Io Interactive's 2018/2019 financial statement is quite interesting to read.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Best direct link I have - https://datacvr.virk.dk/data/visenhed?enhedstype=virksomhed&id=24216209&soeg=io%20interactive&type=undefined&language=en-gb

    For the above, go to "Financial Statements" and then select the pdf document.

    Copying over some information


    Financial Review

    In 2018/19, the group's revenue amounted to DKK 154,103 thousand against DKK 120,823 thousand last year. The income statement for 2018/19 shows a profit of DKK 16,416 thousand against a profit of DKK 40,926 thousand last year, and the group's balance sheet at 31 March 2019 shows equity of DKK 94,653 thousand. Realised profit in FY19 is lower than last year due to higher production cost in 2019 and that Hitman 2 sales has underperformed. Sales of the backlog titles have performed over expectation. Management considers the result for the year to be satisfactory.

    The next computer game in the Hitman series, "HITMAN 2", was released in November 2018 in collaboration with Warner Bros. The game received widespread recognition and several awards for its graphical and technical achievements.

    However, the saturation of the market with successful games resulted in the sale of "HITMAN 2" underperforming slightly.

    This saturation, however, has had no effect on the sale of the Company's other products, which have tended to exceed the sales forecast.

    In order to meet the Company's need to be able to attract qualified labour, the subsidiary IO Interactive AB was established with headquarters in Malmö


    (text from statement ended above)

    Based on some of the actual values, they do have some significant expenses (probably mostly because of post H2 + H3 + new studio) . Their profit is less than 3 million USD. And as stated above, H2 didn't do as well as expected. Which was somewhat known, but it's confirmed.

    There's more to the actual financials, but perhaps their (if any) deal with Sony and Epic might have been more helpful than we would all assume.

    submitted by /u/sj90
    [link] [comments]

    Scarecrow 47 visits Mumbai!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Just bought Blood Money!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I'm very confused as to why Steam makes me dig through my files and mess around just to play it, but so far it's fun! I'm kinda stuck on 'Curtains Down' but I'm loving it!

    submitted by /u/GMoneyLovesYou
    [link] [comments]

    Bangkok ambience in case you want to relax at a hotel or join a cult.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    How do y'all go about mastering a level ? What order do you go in?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    (hitman 1&2) I find myself absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of challenges, so I was wondering if, when you guys start a level, you complete them in a set order that you find easiest. For example I usually like to knock out assassinations first, and then I go for SASO on pro usually while doing the sniper challenge. While I'm doing assassinations I'll usually knock out one or two other misc challenges (for example I just did the frying pan and fish challenge and then did drowning, headshot, and activate kill switch on isle)

    Also wondering what the hardest challenges between 1&2 were for you? I'm dreading doing the knight armor challenge. I'm not really good at games but like to try these things out anyway, but I really doubt I'll actually be able to do the challenge requiring you to blend in on 8 pedestals. I only know where like 5 are and hate looking at guides 😭

    submitted by /u/Sensitive_Bedroom
    [link] [comments]

    I just fell in love for the first time

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    agent 47, a true haggler(maybe mumbai spoiler?)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    So I did something

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment