• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Hitman Once you unlock the emetic dart gun from Haven Island:

    Hitman Once you unlock the emetic dart gun from Haven Island:


    Once you unlock the emetic dart gun from Haven Island:

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    So this is how I got through the restricted area, totally coordinated and planned of course..

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Who the hell even put it there

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Traveling duck! Taking photos after a hard day of eliminating targets! - Featuring Timothy the Mod

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Hitman players be like

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Never Trust Anyone (not even yourself) ;)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    The Hitman 2 manual has some bizarre writing.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    "I see the therapy is going well, 47"

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Really hope NPCs get Frisked in Hitman III.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite bit of hitman logic?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    There are a lot of ridiculous things about hitman and I'm curious to know if you guys have a favorite. I'm partial to this scenario:

    Guard: Hey I'm going to need to frisk you to enter, standard procedure and all that.

    Agent 47: Sure no problem just one sec...

    Goes into the bushes and drops like 30 illegal items

    Guard: This is completely normal and fine and not at all suspicious

    submitted by /u/toadontherock
    [link] [comments]

    >TFW it's the year of global pandemic but you just can't quit your lifestyle so you make compromises

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Absurdly detailed toilet in Paris, outside of the map.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I know only PSVR is confirmed, but still...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    How many of you are set on getting VR now that Hitman VR/3 was announced?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Herpderp675
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any chance of the trilogy being playable on oculus?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    If it isn't i'm gonna have to start saving up lol

    submitted by /u/Creepydude1010
    [link] [comments]

    I like capturing 47 in motion. My favorite shots.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    47 with silver baller figurine an 47 singuture red tie suit I also added someone's fan art

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    In the sapienza mission Diana mentions Silvio Caruso was a former client. Is this a reference to previous games, explained in the mission and I just missed it, or a hint for something in a future mission for hitman 3?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Considering how many references to missions in hitman 2 there were in hitman 1 it isn't too out there.

    submitted by /u/chilachinchila
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2 and 3 for Mac?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Hitman 2016 is one of my favourite Mac games, and it runs very well. Feral interactive did a great job on it. Have the devs said anything about Hitman 2 and 3 joining it on the platform?

    submitted by /u/heckinhomo
    [link] [comments]

    I think i'm pushing myself too far

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I am the one man military

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Just got SASO in Haven Island on Master. I feel so accomplished

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    It's done. It's over. I have now gotten SASO on Master on every map. Did Sniper Assassin along with it. My goodness, what a journey. I never wanna play Colorado or Bangkok again lol except I totally will because this is my favorite game ever

    submitted by /u/frogsplsh38
    [link] [comments]

    Based on the photos from magazines and trailers, I decided to quickly draw Dubai's waiter suit.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    What are some fan favorite levels that you just hate?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Some of the levels people seem to love, I absolutely hate. Keep in mind I haven't played Codename 47 so I can't speak on it.

    But the main example of this is probably A New Life and the Whitehouse mission in Blood Money. Imo, a lot of Blood Money's missions were way too easy. Contracts had the perfect balance to me. New Life was one of them, and for that reason I never felt that accomplished beating it.

    On the other hand, the other mission I mentioned was absolutely ridiculous. Getting the disguise at the start is an absolute pain in the ass.

    submitted by /u/freshupouttagary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment