• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Hitman I didn't know how else to get Mr. Morgan alone and still get the SA rating.

    Hitman I didn't know how else to get Mr. Morgan alone and still get the SA rating.


    I didn't know how else to get Mr. Morgan alone and still get the SA rating.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Day 9 - Dawood's Bizarre Adventure

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Ruddy's Curated Contracts now Live... hey how did that contract get there?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    2 Mission or Map concepts I hope I see in Hitman 3

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    If they release a Hitman 3, there are 2 kinda mission or map concepts that I feel are really cool and intriguing.

    1. A mission where you are captured by your targets and have to kill them and escape. Kinda like the Delgado Larceny escalation where you have to escape the torture room in Santa Fortuna and kill your targets. The idea I have for it is Agent 47 was sent to kill a corrupt Police Commissioner who is protecting a Street Gang. You would have to escape a jail cell in the Police station, kill the Police Commissioner, and make your way to the other target's area.
    2. A mission where Agent 47 is ambushed at a ICA safe house by tons of armed mercenaries. It would kinda be like the motel mission in Absolution. I am thinking it could be like a kill everyone challenge because you would have kill all the mercenaries and their commander. It is also like the Sniper Assassin missions because you would be able to kill the bodyguards without negatively affecting your score.

    I feel like all the missions in Hitman 2016 and 2018, you are in too much control of the situation and it would be cool if Agent 47 had to fight for his life not money.

    submitted by /u/EpicManTheDude
    [link] [comments]

    [HiTMAN 2] I did SASO + Sniper Assassin in Miami (Prfessional)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I just managed to do a SASO in Miami with a silenced sniper.

    First, I went in the parking, launched an item at an engineer near the escalator to get her card then I went into the security room to destroy the camera system.

    Once done, I went back to the elevator room and then went into the bridge above the road. Once there, I subdued the racing worker and sniped Sierra's car (I had to work to shot exactly in front of her).

    Once done, I entered the building, went near the windows and climbed to the upper floor. I removed both guards at the security room, first drawing one of them to the dish platform and then hiding his body behind the chimneys, subdued and hid the second behind the curtain, let a gun in the way to remove Robert's bodyguard by subduing him in the security room and finally shot at the laptop and then knocked out Robert before sniping him.

    I left by the heliport.

    SASO + Sniper Assassin

    When on Master, I plan tostart nearer from the parking.

    BONUS : When trying to do Sniper Assassin in Santa Fortuna, I discoveed, near the waterfell at the building site, a body with a Manor Guard uniform. What a shame I didn't discover it earlier!

    submitted by /u/Johannes_P
    [link] [comments]

    Cocunuts breaking on impact?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me with the "Put the lime in the cocunut" challenge Everytime I shoot the cocunuts in the lobby the cocunuts appear a bit high and they break on impact I've seen that happen also in Miami with the cocaine brick

    submitted by /u/Elerickon
    [link] [comments]

    Explosive Puzzle Contract: The Walton Entrapment

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Why did 47 kill the mailman here?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    For those still struggling in Blood Money, I'm making a Silent Assassin guide series

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Hitman 2 won't show up in my steam library

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    So I recently got the GOTY legacy pack for Hitman 2 but I have encountered a serious issue that prevents me from outright playing the game properly.

    A little less than a year ago I downloaded the free starter pack for Hitman 2 which gives you the first mission as a demo trial. Once I was done with the trial (if I remember correctly) I uninstalled the demo and moved on.

    Now that I have the full game I can play the new missions but Hitman 2 doesn't appear in my library. That's not all, I also have issues with loading certain missions. After completing "Showstopper", which CTD'd once before when attempting to load it, I tried to play "World of tomorrow" but encountered the same crashing issue.

    I proceeded to uninstall the game from my disk and re-download it again from the store page. It said it was still in my library, yet it doesn't show up?? The expansions I bought are also included "in the library" so I'm even more confused. Is the game still installed or registered as such? I would like to completely download it again and have it show up on my steam library in an ideal world.

    If someone could help me clarify all this and give me some advice to solve my issue this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Waterdose
    [link] [comments]

    Is he zombie (Hitman blood money)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment