• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Hitman Day 4 - Diary of A Wimpy Hitman

    Hitman Day 4 - Diary of A Wimpy Hitman


    Day 4 - Diary of A Wimpy Hitman

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Oh god

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Cries in Hitman Language ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    “47, what are you up to?”

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    So I got the HD Collection yesterday and I basically speedran the platinum of Blood Money

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Should elusive target system be remade

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Mayhem in Marrakesh

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Hitman Keeps Crashing

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    I recently brought hitman 2 but every time I play the game it crashes after 15-20 minutes of gameplay. At first I thought it happened on specific levels but it happens on different ones. I have tried lowering my game settings but that's all I have done. Has anyone else had this problem and how can I fix it? Edit: it turns out it only crashes on missions where I haven't completed the mission before it.

    submitted by /u/Ethan-L-W
    [link] [comments]

    "Come with me, my child."

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Question about E3 2015 Trailer

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    I recognized all targets in the trailer, except one. The one that goes to room with a girl with bikini. Is he from Haven Island? Haven't played that mission yet. Or is he Jordan Cross?

    submitted by /u/MerTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Found the Texan from GAMA on Sgàil. I love the details and Easter Eggs in this game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I which Hitman game 47 looks the best/sexiest? Not including Codename 47, because it's way too old game.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Just a simple question out of curiosity.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tomex365
    [link] [comments]

    Finally own The Golden Handshake and The Last Resort

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I've been waiting to own these two levels for the longest time! New York is probably my third favorite location. The first being Paris and the second Sapienza. I also love Whittleton Creek because of the Suburban aspect of the level. These are the first Hitman games I've ever played, and it's also the first series to peak my interest in years! Haven Island is absolutely beautiful!

    Will there be a third game? What are everyone else's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/seeker994
    [link] [comments]

    I made a story-driven Mumbai contract (PS4)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    2-13-9963152-50

    Don't use a silenced assault rifle, that's cheating ;)

    submitted by /u/glassbottombong
    [link] [comments]

    Any problems with hitman 1 camiagn crashing when launched via 2?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    I got hitman 2 on sale a while ago and have had minimal issues. I got the hitman 1 GOTY legacy bundle on the recent sale. However, when I launch hitman 1 camiagn missions from hitman 2, it crashed. Hitman 2 has been stable for 55 hours of play, and ive updated my nvidia drivers and directX. Any way I can get hitman 1 missions to launch on 2?

    submitted by /u/TheHylianSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Help convince me to buy Hitman HD

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I have Blood Money for PS2 and Steam (even though I don't have a gaming computer, but just wanted to know I'll always have it) and Absolution for PS3. To me, right now, $18 seems like a waste for two games I already own.

    submitted by /u/_y0uR_m0M
    [link] [comments]

    It crowd in New York

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    In the it room, one of the guys says: Died in a fire at sea parks? I can smell the rumor from here.

    This is an it crowd reference and I love it

    submitted by /u/Dj_Matthias
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment